Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,551 members, 7,801,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage (78622 Views)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / A Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years! / Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by zigger(m): 7:44am On Sep 11, 2014
See wot science has done. Why in heavens name would he want to be a woman. Think he's just runnin from d responsibility of being a man, coward

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by LushGreenz: 7:50am On Sep 11, 2014
Kanwulia: What a WOMAN can't do. . . . A man can do best!

Use his ANUS!!!!

Bwaaaaaa haaaaaaa haaaaaaa haaaaaa!!!
When your God created EVE, he/she forgot STEVE!!! If you think a woman is deceptive, you have never encountered A MAN!!!

MUCHECHECHECHE

Man wey nor dey put BLOKOS for wan place go jam anus ke! grin

His ex-wives will be having the best laugh for real!!!!!

See GOBE!!!! Ayakataaaaaaa!!!!

Hi Kanwulia
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 11, 2014
evegran: . Yeah. Poor man just got used. The wife is heartless sha!

At the same time though... he was cheating on the ex wife with her lipsrsealed But that's none of my business....

But I'm sure the ex wife is having convulsions lol
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Enasco1(m): 7:53am On Sep 11, 2014
How come he did nt discover it ever since, u stay with a woman n u neva knew she was once a male. Did they do breast surgery?? Didn't he examine d pussy very well during intimacy, aleast even with operation n everytin, a man x totally dft from a woman!!!!
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by cole265(m): 7:53am On Sep 11, 2014
Atmmachine: Please, Help me..

I'm new on Nairaland.
How do i comment on a topic ??

I feel I should help. Some one helped me out some years ago. Under the topic, you will see. 0,1,2 depending on....wait a minute, you are pulling my legs....how did you make that comment about ur request and appeal.

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 11, 2014
MissMeiya:

At the same time though... he was cheating on the ex wife with her lipsrsealed But that's none of my business....

But I'm sure the ex wife is having convulsions lol
. Lmao! If I was his ex wife, I'd probably throw him a "take heart" party. cheesy
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by franklingud(m): 8:04am On Sep 11, 2014
Oyinbo na witch abeg!!... Naija no go fit do dis kind one na!!
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Lilimax(f): 8:05am On Sep 11, 2014
Akuko n'egwu! embarassed
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by DaBullIT(m): 8:06am On Sep 11, 2014
gbadexy: Its a very pathetic situation. I doubt if it could have happened in africa with the courtship and meeting of families.

Confirmed i would not have happened in Africa , mandatory meeting of families would have revealed the truth sooner
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Kanwulia: 8:06am On Sep 11, 2014
LushGreenz:

Hi Kanwulia

Hi Lusssshy G!grin
Nice pic you got there.
Real clean. kiss

I fit be "male" ooooooo. wink
I dey susPET ya womanliness!
Haba! This is it.

FAKE MENSTRATION WITH GOAT BLOOD FOR 19 years? cheesy

In short. . . . Any man born AFTER 1920. . . . . COUNT ME OUT!!!! cry

*edited*
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 11, 2014
evegran: . Lmao! If I was his ex wife, I'd probably throw him a "take heart" party. cheesy

Loooool
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by DaBullIT(m): 8:07am On Sep 11, 2014
Atmmachine: Please, Help me..

I'm new on Nairaland.
How do i comment on a topic ??

LWKMD
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 11, 2014
Mtchewww undecided Op tell me d title of this movie joor I wan go buy am,but 4 d time bein ,
Space bookedddd tongue
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 11, 2014
Wait, I don't get it. This transsexual operation thing she (he) had means they remove his peepee and put a woman's weewee and he (she) will be able to bear children Am totally lost, someone should plz use homeland security to find me
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by bukatyne(f): 8:09am On Sep 11, 2014
ihedinobi2:
Well, the Druids may have completely vanished along with all those frightening European religions that cooked up terrifying ways to carry out human sacrifice and use babies, but sexüal abuse of baby girls and even boys and terrorizing and killing people because you love them too much or because they look different from you seems just about the same or slightly worse to me than those examples. What about walking into a school full of young people and shooting as many people as you can dead? Sounds like mass human sacrifice to me. Ceremonies vary in form but sacrifice is the same: something gets killed so that something else is satisfied.

I do agree that we all have it bad. That was my point. When people who live in the West bash Africa you'd think the West is heaven on earth. I was all for pointing out how untrue that is. I did not even remotely suggest that Africa is better.

Just last night, a man was still arrested for raping his 14yr old nephew for 6mths. The boy was bleeding that was what alerted his mom

Your post suggested otherwise

For those praising the west, when you consider that while there is moral decadence, the structures put in place are working

In Africa, morals zero; structure ?

Maybe just maybe...

3 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by DaBullIT(m): 8:11am On Sep 11, 2014
ChiefJusticeFuk: Fake news

There is no way a sex change can be like a real vag

Most of the time the procedure is meant for asthetic purposes as the guys who go for this op do it cos they hate having a dik

There is no way she or it will enjoy normal sex and even the husband will have noticed after a couple of sex that this vag no be am as it can't get wet unless this dude broke uip with his ex wife cos he kept pestering her for ana1 sex to which steve was so willing and obliged to provide for 19yrs

howlyshiite , that's some messed up analysis lol ,
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 11, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Omg, this is really sad.
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by tuffgongjo(m): 8:14am On Sep 11, 2014
@ d end of time,God go need to lot$lot of DNA test to discover the "True" identity of some people.
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by ghettodreamz(m): 8:16am On Sep 11, 2014
Yam pepper, scatter scatter wink
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by adedayourt(m): 8:17am On Sep 11, 2014
Just when you thought u av heard it all, den come somtin to blow ur mind.

But in d main time let mi kip wonderin hw dey manage to remove DIS nd replace wit DAT witout d man noticing fr 6,935 days
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by sarutobie(m): 8:20am On Sep 11, 2014
man's rebellion is reaching an all time high..
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 11, 2014
ihedinobi2: And they say the West is better. How abeg?
emmm lets not go into the evils briging africa down...ok
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Eberex(m): 8:28am On Sep 11, 2014
undecided

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 11, 2014
The man-lady in question

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 11, 2014
Some how I can still see some male facial features
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by lalasticlala(m): 8:40am On Sep 11, 2014
Atmmachine:

My dear..
If i'm blindfolded, i will differentiate between the real & the artificial.
Real pucci has a peculiar odour even when wash 100 times, it is called pucci signature perfume

B.sc, HND, in Pucciology

in fact Professor of Pucciology

I hail theeeee.

u 2much

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by eunisam: 8:41am On Sep 11, 2014
This is a perfect reason why you should marry from your home town.(village) where everybody knows everybody.

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by godman01(m): 8:42am On Sep 11, 2014
That means that male turn to female will not derive any pleasure from se*.
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by mecuzee(m): 8:51am On Sep 11, 2014
[ESV] Romans 1:24 Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves,
[ESV] Romans 1:25 because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.
[ESV] Romans 1:26 For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature;
[ESV] Romans 1:27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.
[ESV] Romans 1:28 And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done.

Scriptures fulfilled!

2 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by stan40: 8:53am On Sep 11, 2014
How will u tell me for good 19yrs this man has been in bondage of homosex,anyway i felt for him God will forgive you and ur so called wife.goodluck in ur journey to court
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Fourwinds: 8:57am On Sep 11, 2014
stevecantrell:

Actually, its an operation where the surgeon creates artificial labia and then creates a tiny tunnel between the legs.

The patient is given plastic moulds to insert to expand the tunnel, after a mould get loose you give them a bigger mould to make the hole bigger and longer. It takes years to create the artificial cavity.
punishment
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 11, 2014
nchewi: Do there totally remove the Joystick and replace it with an artificially made Veejay? embarassed Goodness me!!! 19 freaking years!!!! This is Comedy....

they don't totally remove the penis instead they do some cutting and sawing to form a vagina.... if you wanna see the surgical process you can check on YouTube

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lusting After My Husband's Cousin / Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking / Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.