Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. (3758 Views)

Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by MissBritney(f): 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
So I met this dude months ago while working as a trainee in a bank. We've been so close to each other and our passion for each other is out of this world. But there's only one turn off in this guy I seem to love and that's sex. He damands sex on a daily basis like his life depends on it. He demands sex on a daily basis like he can't have a good night rest without it. However, I've told him on numerous occassions about this issue and I end up denying him which makes him feel bad. He feels sober anytime I deny him and most times, I just feel sorry for him. Pls is there any remedy to this problem rather than the ones mentioned above? All answers are welcomed.
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
He has a high(libido) sex drive,chikena!

Take a long walk if you can't cope

Tenk

2 Likes

Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by Radiokilar: 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
Sister sit him down and have a real talk.every man will heed some words spoken to them,i belive he needs u to speak reality to him

1 Like

Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by MissBritney(f): 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
Odilafta: He has a high(libido) sex drive,chikena!

Take a long walk if you can't cope

Tenk
*sighs*
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
You don't owe him sex he is not your husband, you say you've been close to him so what exactly are you guys? stop feeling sorry for him don't let anyone push you or guilt you into constant sex like you are his personal sex machine.

If he insists on sex and you don't want to... keep refusing and if he leaves you well its just clear that all he wants from you is sex so his leaving will clear the space for some better guy.

2 Likes

Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by Danhumprey: 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
MrCork bro,come see a light-skinned babe here!grin

1 Like

Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by Danhumprey: 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
Radiokilar: Sister sit him down and have a real talk.every man will heed some words spoken to them,i belive he needs u to speak reality to him
@bolded,Pa Antelope(Xynerise),come see one of them here!grin
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by Danhumprey: 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
MissBritney:
*sighs*
Okay,quick question. Are you a virgin? Primary or secondary virgin?undecided
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by Baddestguyp(m): 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
I just dey spot fine girls for NL today

1 Like

Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
Unless you wanna date a gay guy or a woman you will have this problem with every guy trust me. grin

4 Likes

Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by Baddestguyp(m): 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
Danhumprey: Okay,quick question. Are you a virgin? Primary or secondary virgin?undecided
did u read her post at all?
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by Baddestguyp(m): 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
rokiatu: Unless you wanna date a gay guy or a woman you will have this problem with every guy trust me. grin
with every.guy? pls don't generalize, how many have u dated?
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by MissBritney(f): 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
Danhumprey: Okay,quick question. Are you a virgin? Primary or secondary virgin?undecided
That's a stupid question boy. I asked for an advice and not a stupid question.
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by Danhumprey: 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
Baddestguyp: did u read her post at all?
Oh yes! I did. Just fooling around.wink
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by Danhumprey: 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
MissBritney:
Just pulling your leg. No offence.smiley
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by MissBritney(f): 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
Danhumprey: Just pulling your leg. No offence.smiley
K.
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by Danhumprey: 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
MissBritney:
It seem you are unfortunate to be dating the wrong guy. From what you've said,it seem the guy is merely after sex. And probably when he have gotten it to his satisfaction,he will dump you.

If you can't cope with his high libido,you might as well dump him. It's obvious he isn't in the relationship because he love you,but because he sees you as a sex object and want sex from you.

6 Likes

Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
Wow on a daily basis? shocked shocked

*Sighs *

Them no dey tell woman make she pack comot from her husband house.

I can't tell you to leave him, talk to him about it again and see how it turns out but If you feel you can't cope anymore then follow your heart.
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by Suarezilla(m): 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
rokiatu: Unless you wanna date a gay guy or a woman you will have this problem with every guy trust me. grin
You r so wrong!
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by Radiokilar: 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
Danhumprey: @bolded,Pa Antelope(Xynerise),come see one of them here!grin
Hahahahha its just an advice joor ooo @OP shey u grab
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
Suarezilla: You r so wrong!
I am yet to be proved so.
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by MissBritney(f): 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
Radiokilar:
Hahahahha its just an advice joor ooo @OP shey u grab
Who's the Pa antelope he's talking about?
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by Radiokilar: 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
MissBritney:
Who's the Pa antelope he's talking about?
Abeg helep ask him oooo
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
Baddestguyp: I just dey spot fine girls for NL today
Me too,d first fine babe I don see for Nairaland,no wonder her Bf,dey always disturb for sex!
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by Suarezilla(m): 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
Tell him you want to know him better and there are a lot of stuffs u guys can do more than just having sex. If he trully loves u he will stay with u and understand, and try not getting into private areas with him too often so his sexual urges don't rise more often or hmmm one day he might force his way on you
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by Baddestguyp(m): 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
HIGHESTPOPORI: Me too,d first fine babe I don see for Nairaland,no wonder her Bf,dey always disturb for sex!
as in, I don see like 5, check d last set.of peeps Im flwing
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by Radiokilar: 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
HIGHESTPOPORI: Me too,d first fine babe I don see for Nairaland,no wonder her Bf,dey always disturb for sex!
U sure sey u no be Gay
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by boye25(m): 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
Constant trials of relationship. Seems there's a libido disparity here. Not an uncommon problem. Advice, try alternatives to s3x instead of outright rejection (eg BJ, pre-intimacy etc, without outright insertion). That should do the trick.
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by Enegod(m): 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
MissBritney: So I met this dude months ago while working as a trainee in a bank. We've been so close to each other and our passion for each other is out of this world. But there's only one turn off in this guy I seem to love and that's sex. He damands sex on a daily basis like his life depends on it. He demands sex on a daily basis like he can't have a good night rest without it. However, I've told him on numerous occassions about this issue and I end up denying him which makes him feel bad. He feels sober anytime I deny him and most times, I just feel sorry for him. Pls is there any remedy to this problem rather than the ones mentioned above? All answers are welcomed.
undecided
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by Suarezilla(m): 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
rokiatu: I am yet to be proved so.
Ok..actually depends on the lifestyle you r living. Live a disciplined lifestyle and attract disciplined guys, live an indiscipline lifestyle and attract indisciplined guys

2 Likes

Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
Suarezilla: Ok..actually depends on the lifestyle you r living. Live a disciplined lifestyle and attract disciplined guys, live an indiscipline lifestyle and attract indisciplined guys
hhahahahahahah lol so a mans that loves sex is undisciplined?

Your point is so invalid I can not even argue.

3 Likes

Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
Baddestguyp: as in, I don see like 5, check d last set.of peeps Im flwing
Bad guy,you don follow her sharpily,no dulling!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Types Of Ladies That Will Turn You Down When You Toast Them / Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.