Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Biometric Verification Number + National ID Card With Mastercard = 666! SAY NO!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biometric Verification Number + National ID Card With Mastercard = 666! SAY NO!! (5880 Views)

CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number / 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 / Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biometric Verification Number + National ID Card With Mastercard = 666! SAY NO!! by Obalende: 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
1. The mark of the beast system is originating from the most religious country in the world Nigeria. Only in Nigeria is banking associated with finger prints, facial recognition, Mastercard linked with national ID; this is even way more advanced than the systems in US and Canada. There is no way to escape the coming tyrannical anti-christ world wide government.

2. The speed of implementation should give you a clue. The Nigerian Govt has always been sluggish in project implementations - take electricity generation for example. The fast implementation of cashless Lagos, NUBAN, BVN points to the fact that there is something behind this.

3. I remember when I was a kid, they said when that time comes, they will say it is due to security, kidnappings and safety - that will be the excuse. Once you get Mastercard National ID, have your NUBAN and have this Biometric Verification Number and subsequently Biometric Verification Card, NOW INSTEAD OF CASHIERS TO VERIFY TRANSACTIONS THEY WILL BE VERIFIED BY BIOMETRICS (READ EMAIL FROM MY BANK BELOW)! Then you cannot do anything about it.

Nigerians have always been prayerful people, there are churches in every street in Nigeria. Nigerians are very religious. Dear God, why did this not start from SWEDEN or Norway.

Here is the official email I got:

Dear Customer, Complete Your Biometric Registration. BANK NAME has commenced customer biometric data capture in Lagos, which includes finger prints and facial image. This is in accordance with the Bank Verification Number system recently introduced by the CBN in collaboration with all Banks....

The BVN system assigns a unique number to each Bank customer (REAL MEANING IS EACH NIGERIAN), and uses biometrics to identify customers and verify transactions. The first stage is the enrolment, where your biometric data is captured and uploaded to a central database. A Biometric Verification Number will be issued within 24 hours of data capture and you will be notified via SMS with a biometric card subsequently produced for offline verification.

GUYS THIS STUFF IS REAL
Re: Biometric Verification Number + National ID Card With Mastercard = 666! SAY NO!! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
Well I dunno if tis 666, but with the way the banks are taking this thing serious, I'm beginning to ponder on It too... They even told me that without it I cannot carry out any transaction and I'm like WTF!!!

1 Like

Re: Biometric Verification Number + National ID Card With Mastercard = 666! SAY NO!! by Obalende: 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
It may not be yet, but it is like 90% there...

My real question is we are religious, so why didnt it start from less religious countries?

anyways, im going to my village to pick my burial spot. im leaving the world!
Re: Biometric Verification Number + National ID Card With Mastercard = 666! SAY NO!! by bigtt76(f): 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
Abegi ...ona don start grin Anyway tried going for mine and since last 2 weeks its either the platform is down or the biometric devices not working ....wonder how it would be when I wan withdraw money biometric device nor gree work for me to verify .....dem go crase die grin too many duplications here. Sooner or later same go begin for church too and for village wen you wan marrary tongue
Re: Biometric Verification Number + National ID Card With Mastercard = 666! SAY NO!! by Obalende: 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
this is a very serious matter - dont convert it into a joke. The same thing happened in North America with the implementation of "bit coins"; a a "new type of currency".

It quickly became recognized by the US IRS and Canadian CRA.

We can argue that once bit coins gain popularity and start getting used, once it reaches nigeria, with this infrastructure in place thats it for you!

ppl dont want to accept what is happening... i wish it wasnt real but i cant deny it...
Re: Biometric Verification Number + National ID Card With Mastercard = 666! SAY NO!! by Zikdik(m): 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
Idiotic Christians everywhere promoting idiocy
If you're so tired of the world and it's technological advancements, do the needful and go inherit your mansions.

2 Likes

Re: Biometric Verification Number + National ID Card With Mastercard = 666! SAY NO!! by Zikdik(m): 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
www.nairaland.com/1007141/biochip-mark-beast

I wrote that article when I was still a Christian like you.
Re: Biometric Verification Number + National ID Card With Mastercard = 666! SAY NO!! by emmyskies(m): 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
Zikdik: www.nairaland.com/1007141/biochip-mark-beast

I wrote that article when I was still a Christian like you.
Wow...eiya. It's a pity. Whilst you were a christian, I believe you were taught what would happen to unbelievers?
Re: Biometric Verification Number + National ID Card With Mastercard = 666! SAY NO!! by Zikdik(m): 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
emmyskies:
Wow...eiya. It's a pity. Whilst you were a christian, I believe you were taught what would happen to unbelievers?
Yep. It's like a poorly written Apocalypse movie script....

And you can save your pity for yourself.
Re: Biometric Verification Number + National ID Card With Mastercard = 666! SAY NO!! by lastmessenger: 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
Zikdik:

When did you leave the faith?you must have really be disappionted or something.
For me an still 10000% christain.Jesus is lord.
Back to topic,the mark of the beast is not gonna come the way you guys think.infact it has nothing to do with the recent happenings in banks.be sure not to be in this world when they will start giving out the mark to those proud ones who refused th son of God.
Re: Biometric Verification Number + National ID Card With Mastercard = 666! SAY NO!! by chukstem: 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
www.Wapgospel.com
No.1 African Gospel Website.
Musics, Hymns, Acapella, Blogs e.t.c
Re: Biometric Verification Number + National ID Card With Mastercard = 666! SAY NO!! by emmyskies(m): 11:29am On Sep 11, 2014
Zikdik:

Don't be quick to conclude, doesn't end here.
You will continue the story somewhere beyond.

A man that gathers the ant-infested gay must be prepared for the visit of the lizard
Re: Biometric Verification Number + National ID Card With Mastercard = 666! SAY NO!! by EvilBrain1(m): 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
I was wandering when the Christians' brains would finally boot and they'd realize that this ID card stuff was similar to the 666 stuff in Revelations.

Of course I don't believe in any of that nonsense, but the card is an egregious attempt to violate people's privacy and I don't mind taking advantage of people's superstitious beliefs to fight bad government policy.

Ride on Christians. Finally you guys are making yourselves useful.
Re: Biometric Verification Number + National ID Card With Mastercard = 666! SAY NO!! by urheme: 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
Op, a biometric data base is a good idea for our country, it will help in curbing crimes and all sort of negative vices.
I don't understand your mixed-feelings
Re: Biometric Verification Number + National ID Card With Mastercard = 666! SAY NO!! by BodyKiss(m): 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
@op, your brain need CPR.
Re: Biometric Verification Number + National ID Card With Mastercard = 666! SAY NO!! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
@OP it has been foretold on the sermon on the mount and in the book of revelations. it is inevitable tribulation for Christians.. simply hope to get raptured or prepare for the turmoil and torture that awaits you.. in my world. .hah hah ah aha hah ah ah ah ahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Biometric Verification Number + National ID Card With Mastercard = 666! SAY NO!! by urheme: 10:13am On Sep 14, 2014
EvilBrain1: I was wandering when the Christians' brains would finally boot and they'd realize that this ID card stuff was similar to the 666 stuff in Revelations.

Of course I don't believe in any of that nonsense, but the card is an egregious attempt to violate people's privacy and I don't mind taking advantage of people's superstitious beliefs to fight bad government policy.

Ride on Christians. Finally you guys are making yourselves useful.

How is keeping a biometric data base for nigerians a bad govt policy, pls think outside religion for once,
If your hands are clean and you are not a thief or fraudster, then apart from your private part what else will you be hiding from the public?
Re: Biometric Verification Number + National ID Card With Mastercard = 666! SAY NO!! by davien(m): 10:19am On Sep 14, 2014
urheme:

How is keeping a biometric data base for nigerians a bad govt policy, pls think outside religion for once,
If your hands are clean and you are not a thief or fraudster, then apart from your private part what else will you be hiding from the public?
urheme....applying logic?...i must be dreaming shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Biometric Verification Number + National ID Card With Mastercard = 666! SAY NO!! by urheme: 10:38am On Sep 14, 2014
davien: urheme....applying logic?...i must be dreaming shocked shocked shocked shocked

What do u mean?

I am a very logical person,
Re: Biometric Verification Number + National ID Card With Mastercard = 666! SAY NO!! by davien(m): 10:42am On Sep 14, 2014
urheme:

What do u mean?

Interesting...
Re: Biometric Verification Number + National ID Card With Mastercard = 666! SAY NO!! by EvilBrain1(m): 12:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
urheme:

You forget that the government's hands are not always clean. The more power we give them, the more likely they are to abuse it. We've already allowed them to track and tap our phones at will and now you want us to give them our fingerprints and banking info? So that when I become an APC chieftain, they can blackmail me with the pórno website I used to subscribe to 20 year earlier?

Many of us here were already adults at the time when the federal government was routinely sending assassins to kill political opponents. Yet you're smiling while our nominal democracy is turned into a dictatorship.

There's a reason why national ID card schemes have failed in every liberal democracy. There's a reason why in sensible countries people protest whenever they try and mass fingerprint non-criminals. I advise you to read Orwell's 1984 to find ourt what that reason is.

Also I'm an atheist so I'm always thinking outside religion. Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Biometric Verification Number + National ID Card With Mastercard = 666! SAY NO!! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
EvilBrain1:

You forget that the government's hands are not always clean. The more power we give them, the more likely they are to abuse it. We've already allowed them to track and tap our phones at will and now you want us to give them our fingerprints and banking info? So that when I become an APC chieftain, they can blackmail me with the pórno website I used to subscribe to 20 year earlier?

Many of us here were already adults at the time when the federal government was routinely sending assassins to kill political opponents. Yet you're smiling while our nominal democracy is turned into a dictatorship.

There's a reason why national ID card schemes have failed in every liberal democracy. There's a reason why in sensible countries people protest whenever they try and mass fingerprint non-criminals. I advise you to read Orwell's 1984 to find ourt what that reason is.

Also I'm an atheist so I'm always thinking outside religion. Check my signature.

The 1st time I'm agreeing with this heathen grin !

urheme:

What do u mean?

Your thinking on this thread is not close to "logical" grin think about it again....let's keep religion out of it!
Re: Biometric Verification Number + National ID Card With Mastercard = 666! SAY NO!! by urheme: 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
doubleDx:

The 1st time I'm agreeing with this heathen grin !

Your thinking on this thread is not close to "logical" grin think about it again....let's keep religion out of it!

I apply logic when necessary, but for now i shall be seeking a lesson from you in plain and simple english.
Who is a logical person?
Re: Biometric Verification Number + National ID Card With Mastercard = 666! SAY NO!! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
urheme:

I apply logic when necessary, but for now i shall be seeking a lesson from you in plain and simple english.
Who is a logical person?

No, it seems you have a better understanding of what logic is, so, you are the one that should be telling me who a logical person is ! grin

Atheism too dey deceive some folks. People wey no understand simple Kindergarten arithmetic dey form logicians grin grin smdh!
Re: Biometric Verification Number + National ID Card With Mastercard = 666! SAY NO!! by MistadeRegal(m): 3:59am On Nov 03, 2014
Do not ignore this, IT IS THE FACT!
Re: Biometric Verification Number + National ID Card With Mastercard = 666! SAY NO!! by LordReed(m): 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
EvilBrain1:

If tracking is your biggest concern over this issue then I wonder what you are doing on the internet and why you use ATM/credit cards. You think all relevant data concerning you can be tracked at this very moment? You think your phone logs and phone calls can not be tapped and traced? Are you living in a secure bunker where you location cannot be identified?
Re: Biometric Verification Number + National ID Card With Mastercard = 666! SAY NO!! by LordReed(m): 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
Obalende:
this is a very serious matter - dont convert it into a joke. The same thing happened in North America with the implementation of "bit coins"; a a "new type of currency".

It quickly became recognized by the US IRS and Canadian CRA.

We can argue that once bit coins gain popularity and start getting used, once it reaches nigeria, with this infrastructure in place thats it for you!

ppl dont want to accept what is happening... i wish it wasnt real but i cant deny it...

LoL bitcoin is now mark of the beast yeah? Folks will never cease to amaze.
Re: Biometric Verification Number + National ID Card With Mastercard = 666! SAY NO!! by EvilBrain1(m): 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2014
LordReed:

If tracking is your biggest concern over this issue then I wonder what you are doing on the internet and why you use ATM/credit cards. You think all relevant data concerning you can be tracked at this very moment? You think your phone logs and phone calls can not be tapped and traced? Are you living in a secure bunker where you location cannot be identified?

There is big difference between my bank, ISP and phone company tracking my use of their services and the government doing the same.

A company tracking the services you use is necessary for billing and to provide quality services. Plus its completely optional and limited to those services. I allow google to see my gmail box in exchange for free services, but I get to chose whether or not to use those services and they can't hack into my yahoo inbox without my say so. If google overreaches their authority and their customers find out, they will lose business and possibly face civil and criminal liability.

On the other hand the government is not asking for permission, they are not limiting their spying to the boundaries you set, and there are no checks on their power aside from. people like us protesting their excesses. If the government illegally violates your privacy, there will be no one to punish them since they're both prosecutor and defendant. Plus they can just pass laws to retroactively legalise their crimes like George Bush did.

In real democracies you can make a case that government has limits but in Nigeria where the army and police are literally massacring people on YouTube with no repercussions, do you really think its a good idea to give our corrupt and irresponsible government that isn't answerable to us more personal information?

2 Likes

Re: Biometric Verification Number + National ID Card With Mastercard = 666! SAY NO!! by LordReed(m): 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
EvilBrain1:

There is big difference between my bank, ISP and phone company tracking my use of their services and the government doing the same.

A company tracking the services you use is necessary for billing and to provide quality services. Plus its completely optional and limited to those services. I allow google to see my gmail box in exchange for free services, but I get to chose whether or not to use those services and they can't hack into my yahoo inbox without my say so. If google overreaches their authority and their customers find out, they will lose business and possibly face civil and criminal liability.

On the other hand the government is not asking for permission, they are not limiting their spying to the boundaries you set, and there are no checks on their power aside from. people like us protesting their excesses. If the government illegally violates your privacy, there will be no one to punish them since they're both prosecutor and defendant. Plus they can just pass laws to retroactively legalise their crimes like George Bush did.

In real democracies you can make a case that government has limits but in Nigeria where the army and police are literally massacring people on YouTube with no repercussions, do you really think its a good idea to give our corrupt and irresponsible government that isn't answerable to us more personal information?

Really? Was it credit info the NSA was tracking? Who did they ask permission from?
Re: Biometric Verification Number + National ID Card With Mastercard = 666! SAY NO!! by EvilBrain1(m): 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2014
LordReed:

Really? Was it credit info the NSA was tracking? Who did they ask permission from?

As far as we know, the NSA has mostly been tracking communications.

But banking info is potrntislly ore useful to the government. I'm sure the FG would love to know who and who have been funding Buhari's campaign and what he's been spending his money on. I see no reason why we should make it easy for them.
Re: Biometric Verification Number + National ID Card With Mastercard = 666! SAY NO!! by LordReed(m): 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
EvilBrain1:

As far as we know, the NSA has mostly been tracking communications.

But banking info is potrntislly ore useful to the government. I'm sure the FG would love to know who and who have been funding Buhari's campaign and what he's been spending his money on. I see no reason why we should make it easy for them.

Most technology is a two edged sword, this is no different. On one hand the BVN can be a great tool to stem fraud and on the other it could be used to put down political rivals. Evil uses do not necessarily arise from the technology itself but from the people who use it so won't it be a better solution to choose a more responsible class of people to be in charge of our affairs rather than screaming at potentially useful policies/tech?
Re: Biometric Verification Number + National ID Card With Mastercard = 666! SAY NO!! by EvilBrain1(m): 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
LordReed:

Most technology is a two edged sword, this is no different. On one hand the BVN can be a great tool to stem fraud and on the other it could be used to put down political rivals. Evil uses do not necessarily arise from the technology itself but from the people who use it so won't it be a better solution to choose a more responsible class of people to be in charge of our affairs rather than screaming at potentially useful policies/tech?

It's not a useful policy, at least not to us. We already have court orders that the government can use to individually target criminals. But mass fingerprinting the whole population and cataloguing their bank accounts is not a substitute for real police work.

Mass surveillance is not a crime fighting tactic, it is a fascist tactic. The price of freedom is eternal vigilance and we are falling asleep on our watch. If these people get everything they want, the next generation will not forgive us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslims, Is This True? / Happy Easter Nairalanders / Prometheus Has Probably Converted Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.