Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa (12652 Views)

Salami Gbolahan And Wife Welcome Their Son / Ikechukwu Uche Hopeful About The Match Against South Africa / Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by rattlesnake(m): 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
Nothing to write home about....we need Clint demskey and RVP
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by Ralphjoe(m): 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
Guyz, i just found out this new site where you can Make Money in a fun way, Get excited while getting paid weekly, It's very simple. Signup here https://?r=ralphjoe, guys this is the most genuine ways to make money online in Nigeria, get verified & start doing what am doing to get money role into your account every friday. This is the best online money-making site in Nigeria now, try it & you won't regret it guys. Get verified quickly in this simple personal step, follow the guidelines for payment on their website & send your transaction details as a message to their facebook page here https://m.facebook.com/500nairaclub?refid=46&sld=eyJzZWFyY2hfc2lkIjoiOGQ3ZjExOWFiZDk2MjExMDEwYmZkOTJjNGVhMThkOTUiLCJxdWVyeSI6IjUwMCBuYWlyYSBuZXR3b3JraW5nIGNsdWIiLCJzZWFyY2hfdHlwZSI6IlNlYXJjaCIsInNlcXVlbmNlX2lkIjo5ODAxNDc3MDksInBhZ2VfbnVtYmVyIjoxLCJmaWx0ZXJfdHlwZSI6IlNlYXJjaCIsImVudF9pZCI6MTU3OTAxMDMxMDQzNTUwLCJwb3NpdGlvbiI6MCwicmVzdWx0X3R5cGUiOjI3NH0%3D, that is how i did mine to get verified within 5 minutes or less, hurry up, time waits for no one. Start making money online today Anybody interested in what i just posted out no, call or add on whatapps for conclusive info 08023919279
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
[size=18pt]where are the uches as lied by the media?[/size]
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by Disclaimer: 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
olumuyiolaoluwa: We nid the 2 Uche Brothers including Martins in dat team else KESHI is going ...

Abeg where is KESHI going to?
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by karkel(m): 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
Maxie110: Mikel again OMG! Pls wake me up frm this nightmare!
MAYBE THERE IS NOBODY TO REPLACE OBI
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
korel9: FTC tyns!!!

Ehen what's the thread about sef? grin grin grin

tongue tongue tongue

Back to the matter

As long as Mikelis Obilis is still on dat team I'm not interested

Lolz
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by olumuyiolaoluwa: 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
Disclaimer:

Abeg where is KESHI going to?
grin u dey fin hu u wan involve.
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by Ralphjoe(m): 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
Guyz, i just found out this new site where you can Make Money in a fun way, Get excited while getting paid weekly, It's very simple. Signup here https://?r=ralphjoe, guys this is the most genuine ways to make money online in Nigeria, get verified & start doing what am doing to get money role into your account every friday. This is the best online money-making site in Nigeria now, try it & you won't regret it guys. Get verified quickly in this simple personal step, follow the guidelines for payment on their website & send your transaction details as a message to their facebook page here https://m.facebook.com/500nairaclub?refid=46&sld=eyJzZWFyY2hfc2lkIjoiOGQ3ZjExOWFiZDk2MjExMDEwYmZkOTJjNGVhMThkOTUiLCJxdWVyeSI6IjUwMCBuYWlyYSBuZXR3b3JraW5nIGNsdWIiLCJzZWFyY2hfdHlwZSI6IlNlYXJjaCIsInNlcXVlbmNlX2lkIjo5ODAxNDc3MDksInBhZ2VfbnVtYmVyIjoxLCJmaWx0ZXJfdHlwZSI6IlNlYXJjaCIsImVudF9pZCI6MTU3OTAxMDMxMDQzNTUwLCJwb3NpdGlvbiI6MCwicmVzdWx0X3R5cGUiOjI3NH0%3D, that is how i did mine to get verified within 5 minutes or less, hurry up, time waits for no one. Start making money online today anybody interested in this programme, you can still call or add me on whatapp or 2go with this number 08023919279 to get exclusive info on this programme
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by Humblesam(m): 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
A beg all this yarn for here no concern me...
My own be say make them for win this one because my mind de tell me say the thing go hard.
We don enter one chance and now we don buy am.
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by Harry4cas(m): 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
I no even understand this Caf Afcon sef! The hosting Country and The defending Champions which happens to be Nigeria should not take part in this Qualifying afcon matches again nah.....

Okay what if Nigeria didnt make it from this qualifying matches nko?

Abi una dey see my view here make person xplain to me ooh why Caf made it a must that the defending champions should play qualifying again cos idont get it oh?
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by donbenie(m): 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
Emmafrancis: what about the two uches? I hope they both play today

and why in the name of everything-that-is-good is mikle in the team?
Keshi denied inviting the two Uches,it was just a media hype,which when you look at it is not realistic,as the time is too short between the matches to invite them.
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by donem: 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ralphjoe: Guyz, i just found out this new site where you can Make Money in a fun way, Get excited while getting paid weekly, It's very simple. Signup here https://?r=ralphjoe, guys this is the most genuine ways to make money online in Nigeria, get verified & start doing what am doing to get money role into your account every friday. This is the best online money-making site in Nigeria now, try it & you won't regret it guys. Get verified quickly in this simple personal step, follow the guidelines for payment on their website & send your transaction details as a message to their facebook page here https://m.facebook.com/500nairaclub?refid=46&sld=eyJzZWFyY2hfc2lkIjoiOGQ3ZjExOWFiZDk2MjExMDEwYmZkOTJjNGVhMThkOTUiLCJxdWVyeSI6IjUwMCBuYWlyYSBuZXR3b3JraW5nIGNsdWIiLCJzZWFyY2hfdHlwZSI6IlNlYXJjaCIsInNlcXVlbmNlX2lkIjo5ODAxNDc3MDksInBhZ2VfbnVtYmVyIjoxLCJmaWx0ZXJfdHlwZSI6IlNlYXJjaCIsImVudF9pZCI6MTU3OTAxMDMxMDQzNTUwLCJwb3NpdGlvbiI6MCwicmVzdWx0X3R5cGUiOjI3NH0%3D, that is how i did mine to get verified within 5 minutes or less, hurry up, time waits for no one. Start making money online today anybody interested in this programme, you can still call or add me on whatapp or 2go with this number 08023919279 to get exclusive info on this programme
guy make your money alone now, nah by force?

@ topic naija to win or draw, prediction SA 2-3NGR.
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by tchigofigo(m): 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
safarigirl: Mikel is the only thing wrong with the team. Yes, a team of 11 players and Mikel the midfielder, is the only problem.

I mean, what's the use of a number 10 if he can't play midfielder, striker, defender and goalie. Oh, if Mikel was like James Rodriguez, he would have made sure none of Congo's 3 goals went into our post.

What a useless number 10 he is. Yes, one person in a team of 11 is the reason why the team failed to win
nice sarcasm 4 an unjustifiable cause..dnt waste ur intellect defending dt guy mikel.,he's undeserving of it..
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by hunter21(m): 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
emmasege: Enemy of Mikel. Who invited u b4?. Abeg go sit down. We'll call u the day u have a better replacement for the second most decorated Nigerian footballer in history, the only Nigerian to have won UEFA Europa and Champions league together and the one who has won all "winable" tournaments in England.
mostly from the bench
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by Reference(m): 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
Echeijile is a minus in that team. In my opinion he barely makes the cut. Too slow in thought and movement. His wing leaked like a wicker basket. By the way Congo has six points so its between us and SA to Morocco. This match matters. I hope Keshi knows that.
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
Everyone saying Mikel should be dropped, instead of saying the Technical crew should go and discover a player far better than mikel.
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by creamylicious(f): 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
itsIYKE: I care not about who starts,...All we want is a win to silence those mongoloids from the south
MONGOLOIDS got me. Been 14 yrs since I last heard that word and d other ones are......... grin
itsIYKE: I care not about who starts,...All we want is a win to silence those mongoloids from the south
MONGOLOIDS got me. Been 14 yrs since I last heard that word and d other ones are.........
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
how come efe Ambrose plays for Nigeria..as a RB...he is damn useless
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by winner95(m): 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
Abeg whats d time for the match?
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by epospiky(m): 7:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
I trust the duo to make the march sweet in favour of us
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by taiyebugatti: 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
Become a pest control expert in just 2days in LAGOS, PORTHARCOURT AND ABUJA , We are now offering training on pragmatic integrated pest control using the latest technical-know-how. Practical exercise follows immediately with all pest control relevant equipments.
Own your fumigation company with stipend and earn big. Visit www.rotimax.com/training.

Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by victor08(m): 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
Keshi needs to get Uche brothers in to the team. Remove Mikel Obi. The guy needs to warm the bench.
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by redcliff: 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
Its obvious keshi doesnt have any other tricks up his sleeve
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by bright007(f): 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
Is that referee is blind?
......see as that S. african defender match Salami for head?
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
these guys are just too big for my liking....they can hardly run
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by victor08(m): 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
bright007: Is that referee is blind?
......see as that S. african defender match Salami for head?

That is supposed to be a yellow card.
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by Sike(m): 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
D match don start ni?!
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
The Mod that posted this thread on front page should edit the front page title. I hope this mistake is not as a result of anxiety over a possible bad result in our game against SA. grin I remain optimistic for a NOT TO BAD result from our eagles. grin

Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by korel9: 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
emmasege: Enemy of Mikel. Who invited u b4?. Abeg go sit down. We'll call u the day u have a better replacement for the second most decorated Nigerian footballer in history, the only Nigerian to have won UEFA Europa and Champions league together and the one who has won all "winable" tournaments in England.

Bros, a point of correction, his TEAM won those laurels and not him. He came from the bench for ALL of the tournaments u are claiming he's won. You can even see what he's playing at d moment compared to what the SAs are playing.
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by matoyeh(m): 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
korel9: FTC tyns!!!

Ehen what's the thread about sef? grin grin grin

tongue tongue tongue

Back to the matter

As long as Mikelis Obilis is still on dat team I'm not interested
Gbam! God bless you!
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by matoyeh(m): 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
korel9:

Bros, a point of correction, his TEAM won those laurels and not him. He came from the bench for ALL of the tournaments u are claiming he's won. You can even see what he's playing at d moment compared to what the SAs are playing.
your talk make sense die... Mikel is minus 3... because he is even corrupting some players

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AC Milan Sign Dalot From Man United As Full-back Moves On Season-long Loan (pix) / Victor Osimhen Wins Napoli Player Of The Month Award For March / Uk Pool Week 20 Free Draws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.