Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

DEJOKE'S DIARY. (the Strange Ways We Find Love) Chapter 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DEJOKE'S DIARY. (the Strange Ways We Find Love) Chapter 1 (4601 Views)

Girls And Their Strange Ways / DEJOKE'S DIARY. (the Strange Ways We Find Love) / Top 10 Strange Ways To Make People Hate You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DEJOKE'S DIARY. (the Strange Ways We Find Love) Chapter 1 by dejokediary: 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
I had come to realised that life wasn't really a bed of roses.
Like they say, no matter the sunshine, there must surely be a cloudy day.
Just same as love.Love, The word anyone wish for cause its made to be the purest of everything.
But to me its strange how ones heart seek for another so badly. Yet love is a heart breaker and also this same love mends a broken heart.
I use to wonder what my love story would look like,maybe......like cinderella,Romeo and juliet or titanic,all stories have read about love.
But mine was different, so complicating and hard to predict as i never thought.
My dreams were cut short the moment my dad arrived home so early on the 25th of august 2003 Abuja 12.02pm.
I was the only daughter of Mr and Mrs Folarera Adeshina.We were just two kids,I, Adejoke and my little brother Omoromade. I was nineteen and he was just twelve years old.
I was bewildered when my dad came in looking restless and confused i could see it all over his face as i took his suit jacket from him.
He was lost in thought when my mum moved closed to him and he blanched and then i knew something terrible had happened.
Mum sent me to my room but i couldn't be that obedient child at that moment i hid myself behind the cushion and unknowingly to them the conversation started and dad started to narrate his misfortune of how he was dumped of twenty million naira his company gave him as a loan and that he had being sacked and the house was the collateral for the loan with the cars.
So we lost everything our home, five cars,our life of honey,our life of happiness and most of all of future our dreams as the children.
Mum cried out and i was force to come out of my hiding place because i couldn't control my tears either.
"where are we going to start from" Father kept asking.
A knife had stabbed us,sorrow stood by us,sadness held our hands,bitterness consoled us,hopelessness told us we weren't alone,poverty smiled and cling to us.
It was impossible to think of hope and just has i had never expected father ordered us to pack our things and i began to wonder where was our next destination and to think he heard my silent question he said we have to move to the village to start our lives there.
Its all seems like a dream until the next morning the cab drove into the compound and Dad said what i never wanted to hear "it s time to leave"just as i heard him said that i burst into tears one which my brother did also in another tune.
And in silence like strangers we travelled all the way to oshogbo our home town where my new life began where time became so slow until the day he arrived the day that changed my broken hearted diary to a love diary . That change my story into a memorable one now i wanted the time to seize for eternity..........keep reading visit below link to read chapter 2
http://aysuperstories..it/search/label/%3AI%3A%20DEJOKE%27S%20DIARY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DEJOKE'S DIARY. (the Strange Ways We Find Love) Chapter 1 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
Its quite unfortunate that I've got just 1MB and 2 bars of battery left.
Re: DEJOKE'S DIARY. (the Strange Ways We Find Love) Chapter 1 by Janeify(f): 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
Re: DEJOKE'S DIARY. (the Strange Ways We Find Love) Chapter 1 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
Incase
Re: DEJOKE'S DIARY. (the Strange Ways We Find Love) Chapter 1 by iamsegsy(m): 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
hmm...touching
Re: DEJOKE'S DIARY. (the Strange Ways We Find Love) Chapter 1 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
Touching though....
Re: DEJOKE'S DIARY. (the Strange Ways We Find Love) Chapter 1 by Adrenaline123(m): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
Viewing this topic: malonephill.s(m) and 42 guest(s)

what is this OP using?
Re: DEJOKE'S DIARY. (the Strange Ways We Find Love) Chapter 1 by eemalex(m): 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
Who came? Is it the devil cos I know that the devil only cometh to steal, kill and destroy.

(1) (Reply)

Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Trapped During S*x (photo) / Effect Of Pink Lips Cream(pic) / I Am Ready For Marriage But I Am Confused. Please EPP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.