Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? (18092 Views)

Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? / Access Bank Panel Interview / Access Bank Panel Interview In Port Harcourt Who Else Got It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by naijarazzi: 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
tebirim: Yeah bro i think that's what I'll do and if he doesn't, i have no option than to go search for my banking career coz that's where i find joy.
lol @ joy. is finance ur major
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by luvola(m): 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
tebirim: You done see where person replace person if him no want take d job? No be my papa company na. Beside do u have a degree in banking? Are u less than 27? U didnt take d test and the 2 interview so no show.God go see us through.
so it access bank. no p sha.noted
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by taiwotosho22(m): 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
tebirim: Applied two weeks ago, I saw the advert on LinkedIn since am following them there. Already am working though the pay is not much and am just one week into the job, I won't want to disappoint the owner of the place coz he was the one that called me for the job when i told him I had finished nysc. Am assisting his wife and though he plans to make me a manager soon, am just confuse coz any other Job i take up now will automatically make me stop working there, he even gave me accommodation in a comfortable and big mannish cheesy location eg lekki kind of building in ph, and his company is a big one with branches in 4 other states and mansions scattered everywhere. Don't you think he wants to just watch if I'll mess up or leave?
It's gud to b sincere, but if u know dat u re comfortable with d job u can continue with it. It doesn't stop u 4 searching 4 better ones. But just b assure of d pay incase u re made as d manager of d job and compare it with d one access bank will pay u. Although, it depends on d nature of ur job and d interest compare to bank job.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Craven: 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
@tebirim You said you saw the ad and applied. What position did the ad say? And did you previously take any test?
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
Bros its for fresh graduate entry level, no position @ all. I think after d interview of u qualify then over to access business school.
Craven: @tebirim You said you saw the ad and applied. What position did the ad say? And did you previously take any test?
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by djovee(m): 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
I also got the invite from access bank although the interview was later rescheduled..
I was told that it is a marketing job ooo and do you guys really think they will interview us and send us to training school without any test?
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Craven: 12:42am On Sep 15, 2014
djovee: I also got the invite from access bank although the interview was later rescheduled..
I was told that it is a marketing job ooo and do you guys really think they will interview us and send us to training school without any test?

I don't think so. I think it's a marketing job also, otherwise we would have been invited to take tests and asked to go through the normal recruitment process like every other graduate trainee applicant. I think @tebirim has been wrongly informed. What makes us so special that we will be asked to come for an interview which will whisk us into the training school so easily? Has anyone ever heard of such graduate trainee recruitment method from any bank? Training school without any tests? It's so good to be true. No test, no previous interview, nothing, and you want to be taken to training school after one interview? Very funny.
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 15, 2014
My brother anything can happen oooo this is nija.
Craven:

I don't think so. I think it's a marketing job also, otherwise we would have been invited to take tests and asked to go through the normal recruitment process like every other graduate trainee applicant. I think @tebirim has been wrongly informed. What makes us so special that we will be asked to come for an interview which will whisk us into the training school so easily? Has anyone ever heard of such graduate trainee recruitment method from any bank? Training school without any tests? It's so good to be true. No test, no previous interview, nothing, and you want to be taken to training school after one interview? Very funny.
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Audinowing(m): 7:46am On Sep 15, 2014
tebirim: Now i have a test on Monday with ICSL here in portharcourt. With just one week on my new job, what excuse do I give to attend the test for 9am?
This one is for contract job o. I do not advise you to risk your current job for it.
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 15, 2014
Yeah thanks bro, I finally didn't go again. I'll just concentrate on this one till I get a good one if not even a permanent position. The best thing is to apply directly and not through recruitment agencies. I would have love to stay here but the pay is low, and for sure i have future plans and goal which working for just 34 to 40k a month can't solve.
Audinowing: This one is for contract job o. I do not advise you to risk your current job for it.
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
They just sent another invite for tomorrow 18th. Can't make it though.
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by ednut1(m): 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
pple no dey tire for this mumu bank, da will ask u to find 200k from 10 peeps to open account, crap
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
Na wa.
ednut1: pple no dey tire for this mumu bank, da will ask u to find 200k from 10 peeps to open account, crap
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by ednut1(m): 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
tebirim: Na wa.
meaning u dont know, three pple hv asked me to help dem over the course of 2 months to oprn account wit access, well two of dem did not meet up nd hv been dropped, d last one is still looking for, they are wicked abeg angry
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Craven: 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
tebirim: They just sent another invite for tomorrow 18th. Can't make it though.

If you can't make it, send them an email telling them you'll be unavailable. It's the professional thing to do.
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
OK bro
Craven:

If you can't make it, send them an email telling them you'll be unavailable. It's the professional thing to do.
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by funmies: 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hello @ednut1. U are almost on every thread on nairaland. grin
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by ednut1(m): 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
funmies: Hello @ednut1. U are almost on every thread on nairaland. grin
na addiction caused by free internet. weeps
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by rocketphysicist(m): 10:34am On Sep 18, 2014
ednut1:
meaning u dont know, three pple hv asked me to help dem over the course of 2 months to oprn account wit access, well two of dem did not meet up nd hv been dropped, d last one is still looking for, they are wicked abeg angry
So your advice would be not to attend? Cos I'm scheduled for 4pm
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Jhorsh(m): 11:21am On Sep 18, 2014
I'm also scheduled for 4pm.if u are chanced to attend then y don't u wanna go,there is no harm in trying...pls help me with the transportation route cos am coming from idumota and I don't even know d place...pls house
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by rocketphysicist(m): 11:36am On Sep 18, 2014
Jhorsh: I'm also scheduled for 4pm.if u are chanced to attend then y don't u wanna go,there is no harm in trying...pls help me with the transportation route cos am coming from idumota and I don't even know d place...pls house
Ok, I'll try. Mine is at muri okunola, V.I, don't knw if that's where yours is too before I start describing a different route for u
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by ednut1(m): 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
rocketphysicist:
So your advice would be not to attend? Cos I'm scheduled for 4pm
attend if u can feel u can provide the 200k from 10 pple to open account wit dem grin making 2mill
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by rocketphysicist(m): 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
ednut1:
attend if u can feel u can provide the 200k from 10 pple to open account wit dem grin making 2mill

Did u attend the interview?
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by ednut1(m): 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
rocketphysicist:
Did u attend the interview?
i doint apply for it, but i knw pple who attended
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by rocketphysicist(m): 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
ednut1:
i doint apply for it, but i knw pple who attended
Ok thanks.
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Jhorsh(m): 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
rocketphysicist:
Ok, I'll try. Mine is at muri okunola, V.I, don't knw if that's where yours is too before I start describing a different route for u
mine is at ajao estate
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by egonwanne: 7:47am On Sep 21, 2014
did mine at muri okunola too..hoping for positive reply fest, b4 i decide what to do...
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Craven: 10:03am On Sep 21, 2014
egonwanne: did mine at muri okunola too..hoping for positive reply fest, b4 i decide what to do...

What position was it for?
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by egonwanne: 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
not sure but d lady said something bout sales
Craven:

What position was it for?
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Joeny(m): 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
tebirim: I was invited for an interview with access bank yesterday, but i had to reschedule because the interview in Lagos and me in port Harcourt. Who else got it because i never wrote any test but got an invite for an interview.

Hi ******

Please be informed that you have been scheduled for a panel interview with Access Bank Plc as follows:

Date:              Wednesday September 10, 2014
Time:             4:00pm prompt
Venue:          Access Bank, 55 Muritala Mohammed International Airport Road,   Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos.

You are required to come along with both Original and Photocopies of your:

1.    Updated CV
2.    WAEC Result
3.    First degree result/Notification of result (University)
4.    NYSC certificate and;
5.    Birth Certificate

Kindly respond to this e-mail to confirm your availability and also note that LATENESS will not be allowed for this interview

Regards
Since i couldn't make it i sent them a mail to reschedule or allow me do it in pH and i got this second mail

This is to notify you that your interview with Access Bank scheduled for tomorrow (10th September, 2014) has been postponed. You will be contacted with details of the new interview schedule.

Thank you

Best regards

I got a call from their HR department, on 23/9/2014 @ 8:34pm and soon after got a mail from access bank HR to this same effect.

Am stunned because, I didn't write any test/exam or even send my CV to them. Moreover, am 28 and have a 2.1

I was told that the panel interview will be at their branch at Adeola Hopewell V/I, Lagos on 24/9/2014 by 10am prompt, and I'm suppose to travel on Wednesday 24/9/2014. Pls what should I expect from the interview.If you've any info pls share. Tanx
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Nobody: 2:56am On Sep 24, 2014
You are ready for Marketing then. Never attended dia interview b4 but i guess its like every other interviews.
Tell us about yourself, your goal and where you hope to be in 5years....
Since its a marketing job just be ready to answer questions base on your personality. Success
Joeny: I got a call from their HR department, on 23/9/2014 @ 8:34pm and soon after got a mail from access bank HR to this same effect.

Am stunned because, I didn't write any test/exam or even send my CV to them. Moreover, am 28 and have a 2.2

I was told that the panel interview will be at their branch at Adeola Hopewell V/I, Lagos on 24/9/2014 by 10am prompt, and I'm suppose to travel on Wednesday 24/9/2014. Pls what should I expect from the interview.If you've any info pls share. Tanx
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Craven: 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
egonwanne: not sure but d lady said something bout sales

You're not sure? I think you should have asked the interviewer for information about the position you're being interviewed for. Anyway, can you share how the interview process was like? And do you have any other information about the job? Is it a contract job or a full time one?

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grant Thornton Test Invite / 250k Job In Lagos Or 500k Job In Port Harcourt / Zenith Bank Aptitude Test Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.