Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,985 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

What The Quran-bashers Don’t Want You To Know About The Bible - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What The Quran-bashers Don’t Want You To Know About The Bible (5646 Views)

Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh / Does The Quran Permit Suicide? / Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Quran-bashers Don’t Want You To Know About The Bible by Lincolnburrows(m): 11:12am On Sep 14, 2014
But no matter how we try in explaining these things to our xtian brethrens they would never understand it out of hatred and anxiousness to bash the Quran.
Why not explain it to your Muslim brothers. The world would be a better place.

4 Likes

Re: What The Quran-bashers Don’t Want You To Know About The Bible by Rilwayne001: 11:15am On Sep 14, 2014
You actually have no say until you can prove to me that
* The OT is not part of the bible

* That the God that inspired OT is not the one that inspire NT.

* That you dont follow some commadments in the OT.

* That jesus abolish the OT completely.

stint: Op please answer the following:

You should please answer mine too.

stint: 1. if it is true that Christianity sanctions genocide, why then have we not seen people killing in the name of Jesus?
Neither does islam saction it.
But saying xtians never kill in the name of Jesus is a great lie.
So please do me a favour by searching the 30 YEARS WAR and also the CRUSADE and please give me the feedback of who they were killing for.

Also
Let me help you
1. Kamini Debbarma of National Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT) in India funded by the Baptist Church for the spread of Christianity
2. Evangelist Pat Robertson who advocated CIA assassination of former president Hugo Chavez of Yugoslavia
3. Reverend King of Nigeria
4. Reverend Paul Hill, the abortion assassin
5. The American Hutaree Militia
6. Scott Roeder, the abortion fire bomber
7. The religious bigots at Westpoint mocking the non-Christian Cadets
8. St Bernad of Clairvaux who declared that "The Christian glories in the death of a pagan, because thereby Christ himself is glorified."
9. Lady Apostle Helen Ukpabio, the Nigeria witch hunter
10. Emperor Karl (Charlemagne) who beheaded people who did not convert to Christianity
11. Queen Isabella who killed murdered "heretics" in droves

Please search google for all this things ^^

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/africa/08/25/nigeria.child.witches/

stint: (2. What is the difference between Judaism and Christianity

Do they worship different God?

The New Testament was not revealed this morning
It was always present and recited during every highly offensive war waged by Christians
They had the NT during the Crusades, The Wars of Religion, the Inquisition, The Doctrine of Discovery, killing of witches
Christians had it when they used "task from God" to justify the war in Iraq about 10 years ago.

Google should be of help. and please reply me whatever you found out about them.

stint: 3. why is the Quran easily "misunderstood" to support killing by "some" Muslims while Christians do not kill in the name of God

I have provided a very strong example about those who quote the Quran out of context to justify there gruesome act, please refer back to it.

And about xtians not killing in the name of God please address those point i raised.

4 Likes

Re: What The Quran-bashers Don’t Want You To Know About The Bible by Firmjudge(m): 11:18am On Sep 14, 2014

3 Likes

Re: What The Quran-bashers Don’t Want You To Know About The Bible by Rilwayne001: 11:22am On Sep 14, 2014
Lincolnburrows: But no matter how we try in explaining these things to our xtian brethrens they would never understand it out of hatred and anxiousness to bash the Quran.
Why not explain it to your Muslim brothers. The world would be a better place.

www.nairaland.com/1864482/saudi-top-cleric-blasts-
al-qaeda

https://www.nairaland.com/1843878/shocking-reason-
why-muslims-dont

"Say: Shall We tell you those who are the worst losers in their deeds? They are those who spent their lifetimes in misguided deeds, all the while thinking they were doing good" [Kahf: 104-5]

And our Prophet (SAW) said, "A person will always remain in some ease with regards to his affairs [on Judgment Day], AS LONG AS HE DOES NOT SPILL INNOCENT BLOOD"

May Allah protect us from being amongst these categories.

Are there not prominent xtians who go against the teachng of the bible

3 Likes

Re: What The Quran-bashers Don’t Want You To Know About The Bible by Firmjudge(m): 11:31am On Sep 14, 2014
Rilwayne001:

www.nairaland.com/1864482/saudi-top-cleric-blasts-
al-qaeda

https://www.nairaland.com/1843878/shocking-reason-
why-muslims-dont

"Say: Shall We tell you those who are the worst losers in their deeds? They are those who spent their lifetimes in misguided deeds, all the while thinking they were doing good" [Kahf: 104-5]

And our Prophet (SAW) said, "A person will always remain in some ease with regards to his affairs [on Judgment Day], AS LONG AS HE DOES NOT SPILL INNOCENT BLOOD"

May Allah protect us from being amongst these categories.

Are there not prominent xtians who go against the teachng of the bible

Please authenticate what you just said we need references Please.
I want to show you something.
Re: What The Quran-bashers Don’t Want You To Know About The Bible by Firmjudge(m): 11:55am On Sep 14, 2014
truthman2012: @OP

You typed the thread yourself but still failed to see it that Saul was commanded to fight their COUNTRY'S enemies, Amalekites after they had done wickedness.

It was a war between two nations and not by a religious group trying to convert people by force.

Allah himself said he does terrorise people who don't believe him (Quran 8:12). The god of islam is a terrorist.

No i dont think so the OP copied the entire write up from here.

www.loonwatch.com/2011/03/what-the-quran-bashers-dont-want-you-to-know-about-the-bible/

He should have @ least given credit..
Re: What The Quran-bashers Don’t Want You To Know About The Bible by Firmjudge(m): 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
Re: What The Quran-bashers Don’t Want You To Know About The Bible by Firmjudge(m): 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2014

1 Like

Re: What The Quran-bashers Don’t Want You To Know About The Bible by Kingharzyz(m): 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
malvisguy212: all the names you mention fought people that worship idol,but muhammad wage war on jews and christian. YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE NOW?

any proof for this?
Re: What The Quran-bashers Don’t Want You To Know About The Bible by Rilwayne001: 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
Firmjudge:

NB.:::In such forums dont post too many questions in one instances it might just go unanswered. thank you.

Okay, but you can still address them one after the other.

Firmjudge: I did search on your crusade challange which you use to support your claim...

Actually the Crusade was not the only war i challenged you on, others are also there especially the 30 years war which claim the live of 8,000,000 shocked people.. That of the 30 years war was far more greater than them.

Please do your research about who they were killing for.

Firmjudge: What i found is noteworthy..
To you it is not.

Firmjudge: CRUSADE
The First Crusade (1096 - 1099) played a very
important part in Medieval England. The First Crusade was an attempt to re-captureJerusalem. After the capture of Jerusalem by
the Muslims in 1076, any Christian who wanted
to pay a pilgrimage to the city faced a very hard
time. Muslim soldiers made life very difficult for
the Christians and trying to get to Jerusalem was filled with danger for a Christian. This
greatly angered all Christians. One Christian - called Alexius I of Constantinople - feared that his country might
also fall to the Muslims as it was very close to
the territory captured by the Muslims.
Constantinople is in modern day Turkey....
Read the remaning story here..
www.historylearningsite.co.uk/first_crusade.htm

This is coming from a xtian website to cover there loopholes of history.

Now reading the Wikipedia which is generally accepted and unbias on this issue:

"A key difference between the Crusades and other holy wars was that the authorization to carry out these wars [size=15pt] came directly from the pope, who claimed to be working on behalf of Christ. " [/size]

" During the Reformation and Counter-Reformation of the 16th century, historians saw the Crusades through the prism of their own religious beliefs. Protestants saw them as a manifestation of the evils of the Papacy , while Catholics viewed the movement as a force for good"

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades

Firmjudge: so they were not killing in christ name. This was purely religious plus political agenda. ((((and christianity plus politics do not mix.. That should be another topic someday. )))

I have gotten what i want @bolded. Since you agreed that it was religously motivated.

Firmjudge: If you feel i am not correct then provide us evidences with references as to where they said they are killing in christ name or for christ by the way they were only taking back from the muslims what belong to them.

You claimed that they were taking lands that belong to them with the process of killing millions of people, Killing people to acquire holy lands that belong to God is not killing for God right?

Firmjudge: And also support your claim with christs word in the new testement instructing christians to go on killing.

I never said jesus ordered anybody to kill for him, but saying people didnt kill for jesus is a lie especially the 30 years war.

Firmjudge: Re-school yourself on what the crusade was even all about.

You should be the one to seek education on it undecided

2 Likes

Re: What The Quran-bashers Don’t Want You To Know About The Bible by malvisguy212: 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
Kingharzyz:

any proof for this?
proof for what? I dont need to tell you, When muhammad wage war on the people you turn blind eyes not to
see it, APART FROM MUHAMMAD, WHICH PROPHET OWN A SLAVE? HOW
DO YOU OWN SLAVE? IS IT NOT BY WAR? WHEN YOU DEFECT YOUR
ENEMY AT WAR YOU CAPTURE THE SLAVE.
Re: What The Quran-bashers Don’t Want You To Know About The Bible by RockMaxi: 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
Re: What The Quran-bashers Don’t Want You To Know About The Bible by Rilwayne001: 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
Firmjudge:

No i dont think so the OP copied the entire write up from here.

You can say that again undecided

Firmjudge: www.loonwatch.com/2011/03/what-the-quran-bashers-dont-want-you-to-know-about-the-bible/

He should have @ least given credit..

So the story of Saul was not writtten in the bible? grin grin
Re: What The Quran-bashers Don’t Want You To Know About The Bible by Ajagbe97(m): 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
Rilwayne001: Saul repeatedly repented for his “failure”:

15:30 Saul replied, “I have sinned. But please honor me before the elders of my people and before Israel; come back with me,so that I may worship the Lord your God.”

And God was sad that He had chosen such a sissy to be king:

15:35 The Lord repented that He had made Saul king over Israel. shocked shocked

Saul was stripped of his kingship because he spared the lives of some animals and also king agag , the kingship was given to David –who was frankly just much better at killing civilians. In fact, all the Israelite chicks fawned over David for being a more proficient killer; all the girls wanted him and all the guys (including Saul himself) wanted to be him:

18:6 When the men were returning home after David had killed the Philistine, the women came out from all the towns of Israel to meet King Saul with singing and dancing, with joyful songs and with tambourines and lutes.

18:7 As they danced, they sang: “Saul has slain his thousands, and David his tens of thousands.” shocked shocked

18:8 Saul was very angry; this refrain galled him. “They have credited David with tens of thousands,” he thought, “but me with only thousands. What more can he get but the kingdom?”

18:9 And from that time on Saul kept a jealous eye on David.

Certainly, killing thousands just doesn’t cut it. The mass murderer field is just so saturated, that you really need to kill tens of thousands to be considered competitive for Heaven University. No wonder Samuel felt like an absolute idiot for sending a sissy to do a man’s job; realizing this, he cleaned up Saul’s mess:

15:33 Samuel put Agag to death before the Lord at Gilgal.

King Agag was not the only one who was killed: God was so upset over the whole not killing everybody thing that He killed Saul and his three sons. The prophet Samuel explained to Saul why this was his fate:

28:18 Because you did not obey the Lord or carry out his fierce wrath against the Amalekites, the Lord has done this to you today.

According to the Jewish texts (as reproduced on p.76 of Vol.11 of The Jewish Encyclopedia), Saul had protested the commandment to “utterly destroy” the Amalekites, saying:

For one found slain the Torah requires a sin offering [Deuteronomy 21:1-9 ]; and here so many shall be slain. If the old have sinned, why should the young suffer; and if men have been guilty, why should the cattle be destroyed?

What Saul didn’t realize was that obeying the Lord’s commandment– in this case to kill women and children–was more important than anything else. The Bible explains the reason for Saul’s demise:

1 Chronicles 10:13 Saul died because he was unfaithful to the LORD. He failed to obey the LORD’s command

One can only imagine the reaction of the Islamophobes like truthman2012, malvisguy212, eyeopener et al.–had the Quran glorified genocide in this way. In fact, they can never cite verses in the Quran that promote, sanction, or justify genocide–because they simply do not exist. Indeed, there are explicit statements of the Prophet Muhammad forbidding the killing of women and children.

How about Moses, Joshua, Samson, and David in the bible?
Still coming to write about them..
read Galatians 4 from beginning to the end........ then u can quote me and tell me what you feel
Re: What The Quran-bashers Don’t Want You To Know About The Bible by BossTtdiamonds(m): 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
Rilwayne001:

You can say that again undecided

So the story of Saul was not writttenwritten in the bible? grin grin

So you copied the entire story without crediting the source/original owner of the article..
You're one big thief you know; every heard of Plagiarism? Ooops I totally forgot, You're a Muslim...

One funny part is you take your time to dig stories written by brain washed morons. Let's see how far you get with this.

Funny enough you discredit the Bible so much, yet you are so quick to run to the same Bible you say contradicts itself to justify you blood suckin' Muhammad.

1 Like

Re: What The Quran-bashers Don’t Want You To Know About The Bible by arsenalwenger: 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

So you copied the entire story without crediting the source/original owner of the article..
You're one big thief you know every heard of Plagiarism? Ooops I totally forgot, You're a Muslim...

One funny part is you take your time to dig stories written by brain washed morons. Let's see how far you get with this.

Funny enough you discredit the Bible so much, yet you are so quick to run to the same Bible you say contradicts itself to justify you blood suckin' Muhammad.
Edit: blood suckin' Muham MAD (peace be upon me).
Re: What The Quran-bashers Don’t Want You To Know About The Bible by Etfash(m): 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
When we discuss religion, temper suddenly goes high.

How many of you guys were there when YAHWEH appeared through an Angel and spoke with Moses?

Who knows what is right from what isn't?

"the Lord would then turn and look onto those at His right, i was hungry, naked, cold etc. You came through for me...." some "the religious fanatics" will come and he will say unto them that they didn't attend to him. Their speaking in tongues, 5 pillars and 5 prayers a day, Miracles and prophecies wouldn't even be remembered on that day.

Folks, come out from the shackles of religion.
May i tell you all the truth: You all should go and make your homes right.

GOD is bigger than religion!
Re: What The Quran-bashers Don’t Want You To Know About The Bible by Firmjudge(m): 2:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Okay, but you can still address them one after the other.

Actually the Crusade was not the only war i challenged you on, others are also there especially the 30 years war which claim the live of 8,000,000 shocked people.. That of the 30 years war was far more greater than them.

Please do your research about who they were killing for.

To you it is not.

This is coming from a xtian website to cover there loopholes of history.

Now reading the Wikipedia which is generally accepted and unbias on this issue:

"A key difference between the Crusades and other holy wars was that the authorization to carry out these wars [size=15pt] came directly from the pope, who claimed to be working on behalf of Christ. " [/size]

" During the Reformation and Counter-Reformation of the 16th century, historians saw the Crusades through the prism of their own religious beliefs. Protestants saw them as a manifestation of the evils of the Papacy , while Catholics viewed the movement as a force for good"

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades

I have gotten what i want @bolded. Since you agreed that it was religously motivated.

You claimed that they were taking lands that belong to them with the process of killing millions of people, Killing people to acquire holy lands that belong to God is not killing for God right?

I never said jesus ordered anybody to kill for him, but saying people didnt kill for jesus is a lie especially the 30 years war.

You should be the one to seek education on it undecided

Lols, indeed like i said it was purely political plus religious but you chose to picked what you wish..
dont forget christianity is not a religion
Again i still stand by my words and i am bacingk it up with references from your accliamed wikipedia which renders it this way..

Origin T
""The origin of the Crusades in general, and
particularly that of the First Crusade, is widely
debated among historians. The Crusades are
most commonly linked to the political and social
situation in 11th-century Europe,""

www.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Crusade

you simple shoot yourself on the foot, by pointing that the pope claimed to be working for God but the question is the same wikipedia renders it in another angle therefore which should one believe..??
I would have believed you and the pope if you can back up your claim with references that is subjective from the bible.

But you see the ISIL and BK kill and main yet they back up their act or rather justify there deeds froom your book.

Secondly i cant go on and on answering all 8 or more charges its too lenghty and i am not obligated to do same.

And again stop lieing the historylearning site is not a christian site, else please back up your claim.

Iwill check out the 30years issh.
Re: What The Quran-bashers Don’t Want You To Know About The Bible by Proffdada: 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
arsenalwenger: Edit: blood suckin' Muham MAD (peace be upon me).
you piss be unto him
Re: What The Quran-bashers Don’t Want You To Know About The Bible by stint(m): 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
Op thanks for answering the questions I just posted. I found the following in your reply:
1. You think the wars that happened hundreds of years ago that can only be felt through research, you think that is comparable to terrorism in the name of Allah that have been happening for hundreds of years and seems will continue to happen forever.
2. You are painting it that a people wouldn't ordinarily fight to reclaim their land(Jerusalem) if the were not Christians(thus they must have done it for God). Am talking about the Crusade. If thieves took over the village of atheist, do you think they will want their home back. Is it possible they wage a war to reclaim it.
3. You refuse to see the difference between Jesus and Mohammad. Jesus would not use violence even to safe his own life. His disciples died as martyrs without fighting back. That is our Lord and peace is what is what he taught us by example. Can you say the same thing about Mohammad. Did he and his disciples have blood on his hands or not?

The truth is I guess you are Yoruba. We Yoruba are mostly peace loving people. I believe that is why Yoruba Muslims have found a way to interpret Islam to support peace. This is why Northern Muslims don't consider you equals. This is cause they know you are too sissy to effect the true message of Islam. Not that am complaining. Regardless you still find that even the average Yoruba Muslim is always more quick to anger. This is not surprising. Everyone becomes more and more like those they admire. Eventually....
Re: What The Quran-bashers Don’t Want You To Know About The Bible by Kingharzyz(m): 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
malvisguy212: proof for what? I dont need to tell you, When muhammad wage war on the people you turn blind eyes not to
see it, APART FROM MUHAMMAD, WHICH PROPHET OWN A SLAVE? HOW
DO YOU OWN SLAVE? IS IT NOT BY WAR? WHEN YOU DEFECT YOUR
ENEMY AT WAR YOU CAPTURE THE SLAVE.

Any proof that Muhammad own a slave ? guy are you from this planet ... if you can't come out with proves... I take God beg you don't quote me again...
thank you

1 Like

Re: What The Quran-bashers Don’t Want You To Know About The Bible by malvisguy212: 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
Kingharzyz:

Any proof that Muhammad own a slave ? guy are you from this planet ... if you can't come out with proves... I take God beg you don't quote me again...
thank you
To begin with, the Quran justifies slavery, and often mentions slaves.
Here are some relevant verses: 33:50 - "Prophet, We have made lawful to you the wives to whom
you have granted dowries and the slave girls whom God has given
you as booty." This verse clearly shows that Muslims believe that taking slaves in war
was a God-given right. These slaves were considered 'booty' or the
spoils of war. As the saying goes: to the victors go the spoils. 23:5 - "... except with their wives and slave girls, for these are lawful to
them:..." The passage's context here (not quoted in full) details how Muslim
males are allowed to have sexual relations with their wives and slave
girls. Implicit in this is that Muslim males had slave-concubines. 70:30 is
basically a repeat of 23:5. Ibn Sa'd's "Tabaqat", gives a clear description of Muhammad having
"relations" with at least one of his slave girls. Muhammad had sexual
relations with Mariyah, his Coptic slave. Mariyah and her sister, Sirin
were slaves given as gifts to Muhammad. Muhammad gave Sirin to
Hasan Thabit, the poet. Ibn Sa'd says that Muhammad "liked Mariyah,
who was of white complexion, with curly hair and pretty." [Taken from Ibn Sa'd's "Kitab al-Tabaqat al-Kabir" (Book of the Major Classes),
p151]. Ibn Sa'd also writes that Mariyah bore Muhammad a son named
Ibrahim. He died 18 months later. Sa'd writes: "If he had lived, no
maternal uncle of his would have remained in bondage", p164. This
shows that there were other Coptic slaves owned by the Muslims. The Quran also instructs Muslims NOT to force their female slaves into
prostitution (24:34), and even allows Muslims to marry slaves if they
so desire (4:24), and to free them at times as a penalty for crime or sin
(4:92, 5:89, 58:3) and even allows slaves to buy their liberty, if they
meet certain of their master's conditions (24:33). [90:10 'freeing of a
bondsman' refers to Muslims ransoming other Muslims who were slaves of non-Muslims.] While I think it's nice to allow a slave to obtain his freedom, (at his
master's discretion) it is tragic that Islam allows them to be enslaved in
the first place. That's like robbing a bank and giving some of the
money back to the bank, and thinking you did the right thing! The above verses show that taking slaves was ordained by Allah, and
that it was permissible for Muslim males to have sex with their female
slaves. It also shows that slaves were a valuable commodity to the
Muslims, otherwise, Allah would not have imposed the penalty of
freeing a slave to make up for a crime.

Am surprise you dont know the quran to much hence your evidence.do you realy think a prophet shuld have slave?and have sex with them?

1 Like

Re: What The Quran-bashers Don’t Want You To Know About The Bible by Kingharzyz(m): 6:23am On Sep 18, 2014
malvisguy212: To begin with, the Quran justifies slavery, and often mentions slaves.
Here are some relevant verses: 33:50 - "Prophet, We have made lawful to you the wives to whom
you have granted dowries and the slave girls whom God has given
you as booty." This verse clearly shows that Muslims believe that taking slaves in war
was a God-given right. These slaves were considered 'booty' or the
spoils of war. As the saying goes: to the victors go the spoils. 23:5 - "... except with their wives and slave girls, for these are lawful to
them:..." The passage's context here (not quoted in full) details how Muslim
males are allowed to have sexual relations with their wives and slave
girls. Implicit in this is that Muslim males had slave-concubines. 70:30 is
basically a repeat of 23:5. Ibn Sa'd's "Tabaqat", gives a clear description of Muhammad having
"relations" with at least one of his slave girls. Muhammad had sexual
relations with Mariyah, his Coptic slave. Mariyah and her sister, Sirin
were slaves given as gifts to Muhammad. Muhammad gave Sirin to
Hasan Thabit, the poet. Ibn Sa'd says that Muhammad "liked Mariyah,
who was of white complexion, with curly hair and pretty." [Taken from Ibn Sa'd's "Kitab al-Tabaqat al-Kabir" (Book of the Major Classes),
p151]. Ibn Sa'd also writes that Mariyah bore Muhammad a son named
Ibrahim. He died 18 months later. Sa'd writes: "If he had lived, no
maternal uncle of his would have remained in bondage", p164. This
shows that there were other Coptic slaves owned by the Muslims. The Quran also instructs Muslims NOT to force their female slaves into
prostitution (24:34), and even allows Muslims to marry slaves if they
so desire (4:24), and to free them at times as a penalty for crime or sin
(4:92, 5:89, 58:3) and even allows slaves to buy their liberty, if they
meet certain of their master's conditions (24:33). [90:10 'freeing of a
bondsman' refers to Muslims ransoming other Muslims who were slaves of non-Muslims.] While I think it's nice to allow a slave to obtain his freedom, (at his
master's discretion) it is tragic that Islam allows them to be enslaved in
the first place. That's like robbing a bank and giving some of the
money back to the bank, and thinking you did the right thing! The above verses show that taking slaves was ordained by Allah, and
that it was permissible for Muslim males to have sex with their female
slaves. It also shows that slaves were a valuable commodity to the
Muslims, otherwise, Allah would not have imposed the penalty of
freeing a slave to make up for a crime.

Am surprise you dont know the quran to much hence your evidence.do you realy think a prophet shuld have slave?and have sex with them?
Derailed

1 Like

Re: What The Quran-bashers Don’t Want You To Know About The Bible by logicboy01: 6:35am On Sep 18, 2014
Kingharzyz:
Derailed

After being shown proof of the slavery in your religion, that is all you can say?

You were asking for proof before...
Re: What The Quran-bashers Don’t Want You To Know About The Bible by POPEII: 10:49am On Sep 18, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Do you know why i ignored your first post?

It's because you deserve my silence.

You have nothing to say, that's why you kept quiet, and I will advise you to keep doing so, before i descend on you and your pedophilia filled religion
Re: What The Quran-bashers Don’t Want You To Know About The Bible by manmacho: 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
Rilwani

can you please let us no where ALLAH WAS during the mayhem you claim happened in the Old testament.

since it is obvious that it was not Allah that called them to kill

WHERE WAS ALLAH SINCE IS NOT THE SAME AS THE JEWISH GOD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT

SECONDLY,

WHAT KORANIC ACCOUNT DO YOU HAVE ABOUT ALLAH DURING THE OLD TESTAMENT DAYS

WAS HE PART OF THE STORY OF THE ISRAELITE OR IN ARABIA WHERE WAS HE
Re: What The Quran-bashers Don’t Want You To Know About The Bible by malvisguy212: 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
Kingharzyz:
Derailed
you ask for proved and i give it to you,is this what you called derailed? You have no answer to it. LET IT BE SEALED IN YOUR HEART.
Re: What The Quran-bashers Don’t Want You To Know About The Bible by lanrefront1(m): 8:47am On Sep 19, 2014
Let's forget about history or what is written. Let's face the reality on ground today.

Are Christians or is Christianity a problem in any part of the world today. No there are not. They are peaceful and live peacefully with people of all religions, race or country. Abuse Jesus all you want, burn a thousand bibles, and all they will do is pray for you.

Is Islam a problem to the world today. Yes. Somebody in Paris in a European country draw a cartoon about Muhammed and innocent Christians and people die all over the world. Churches are burnt.

Muslims are busy bombing people all over the world in the name of Allah and the prophet. Have you heard any Christians bombing anyone.

I know, the usual argument, those guys are not Muslims. Okay agreed, they ate fake Muslims.

My question to you is: Why are the fake adherents of Christianity or any other religion for that matter bombing people in the name of the God of that religion.

It's only Muslims or Islam that you find doing this. No other religion in the world does this.

Like a quote that is now famous said: True, not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims.
Re: What The Quran-bashers Don’t Want You To Know About The Bible by Abdulsalam20(m): 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
lanrefront1: Let's forget about history or what is written. Let's face the reality on ground today.

Are Christians or is Christianity a problem in any part of the world today. No there are not. They are peaceful and live peacefully with people of all religions, race or country. Abuse Jesus all you want, burn a thousand bibles, and all they will do is pray for you.

Is Islam a problem to the world today. Yes. Somebody in Paris in a European country draw a cartoon about Muhammed and innocent Christians and people die all over the world. Churches are burnt.

Muslims are busy bombing people all over the world in the name of Allah and the prophet. Have you heard any Christians bombing anyone.

I know, the usual argument, those guys are not Muslims. Okay agreed, they ate fake Muslims.

My question to you is: Why are the fake adherents of Christianity or any other religion for that matter bombing people in the name of the God of that religion.

It's only Muslims or Islam that you find doing this. No other religion in the world does this.

Like a quote that is now famous said: True, not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims.
WHO ARE BOKO HARAM?!!
(1) Mr. John Alaku Akpavan, the
man arrested attempt to bomb
Radio House Abuja were christian.
(2) Lydia Joseph (the failed
bomber of St. John Catholic
Cathedral) of Bauchi State who
attempted to bomb a church on
September 12,2011.; was
christian.
(3) Augustine Effiong akwa ibon
indigene carry april 29th 2012
attack in connection with BUK
bomb attack.” Was christian.
(4) Emmanuel King arrested in
attempt to bomb the Redeemed
Christian Church of God (RCCG) in
Yenagoa, the Bayelsa State capital,
while camouflaged in Islamic
attire on December 28, 2011.
(5) Igbo traders that gunned
down a dozen fellow Igbo
businessmen of the same non-
Islamic faith inside the Christ
Apostolic Church, in Adamawa
State on Friday, January 6, 2012.
(6) Samson Mangai who was
arrested in Plateau state
attempting to bomb a church was
christian fellower.
(7) Madam Ruth, who attempted
to bomb the ECWA church,
Kalaring Kaltingo, in Gombe State
on 12 Mar 2012. She Was cristian
fellower.
(cool Case of the arrest of about
eight Christians in Bauchi in an
attempt to blast the COCIN church
on Sunday, February 26, 2012.
(9) Case of the Christian bomber
lynched while escaping after
blasting the COCIN Church of Jos
on Sunday, February 26, 2012.
(10) Mr Alex Danladi involved in
COCIN HQ bombing was lynched
by worshipers. He was a church
member disguised in military
uniform.
(11) jonathan Gyanet, police
officer was arrested attempt to
bomb ERCC church in
Akwanga nasarawa state on Apri
20 2014. Was christian.
(12) The pastor's case in Osun state still fresh in our mind# fact!
CAN WE STILL CALL IT MUSLIMS'
AGENDA?
Re: What The Quran-bashers Don’t Want You To Know About The Bible by yazach: 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
Timzy234: ALL the Christian Scriptures that talk about violence are stories of the Old Testament. Rilwan001, read the difference between Judaism and Christianity then edit your thread, thank you.

Oga at the bottom, you must be the leader of 419 chai!!!!!! when it comes to 10% hun you will say is bible but when it come to strait bullet that treat your Bleep up in the bible you will say OLD TESTAMENT undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What The Quran-bashers Don’t Want You To Know About The Bible by yazach: 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
stint: Op please answer the following:
1. if it is true that Christianity sanctions genocide, why then have we not seen people killing in the name of Jesus?
2. What is the difference between Judaism and Christianity
3. why is the Quran easily "misunderstood" to support killing by "some" Muslims while Christians do not kill in the name of God

Mr man!!! you will agree with me that you christian always kill in the name of Jesus. is only that you do it silently and package it very well

Evidence

Am sure you pay tithe

Am sure you are aware that you pastors buy Private Jet with your tithe money

Am sure you know what they use that jet for. A very strait forward answer is exposure of CAN president (Orisjefo or what) collaborating with GEJ(christian) to purchase harms for your their(christian) boko haram

Am sure you are aware of CAN chairman in a local government of Osun State who prophecize that we are going to experience boko haram in the local government and later ask his church member to dress like muslims and started throwing bangers into his church

Oga did you want to know? Christians Leaders are boko haram in disguise

If you want to convince me that you are not part of boko haram, you must tell me you have stop paying tithe to your leaders
Re: What The Quran-bashers Don’t Want You To Know About The Bible by Abdulsalam20(m): 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
ADOLF HITLER IS A CHRISTIAN
the Church:
a) Hitler was baptized as Roman Catholic during infancy in
Austria.
b) As Hitler approached boyhood he attended a monastery
school. (On his way to school young Adolf daily observed a
stone arch which was carved with the monastery’s coat of
arms bearing a swastika.)
c) Hitler was a communicant and an altar boy in the
Catholic Church.
d) As a young man he was confirmed as a “soldier of
Christ.” His most ardent goal at the time was to become a
priest. Hitler writes of his love for the church and clergy:
“I had excellent opportunity to intoxicate myself with the
solemn splendor of the brilliant church festivals. As was
only natural, the abbot seemed to me, as the village priest
had once seemed to my father, the highest and most
desirable ideal.” -Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)
e) Hitler was NEVER excommunicated nor condemned by
his church. Matter of fact the Church felt he was JUST and
“avenging for God” in attacking the Jews for they deemed
the Semites the killers of Jesus.
f) Hitler, Franco and Mussolini were given VETO power
over whom the pope could appoint as a bishop in
Germany, Spain and Italy. In turn they surtaxed the
Catholics and gave the money to the Vatican. Hitler wrote
a speech in which he talks about this alliance, this is an
excerpt: “The fact that the Vatican is concluding a treaty
with the new Germany means the acknowledgement of the
National Socialist state by the Catholic Church. This treaty
shows the whole world clearly and unequivocally that the
assertion that National Socialism [Nazism] is hostile to
religion is a lie.” Adolf Hitler, 22 July 1933, writing to the
Nazi Party
g) Hitler worked CLOSELY with Pope Pius
in converting Germanic society and
supporting the church. The Church
absorbed Nazi ideals and preached them
as part of their sermons in turn Hitler
placed Catholic teachings in public
education. This photo depicts Hitler with
Archbishop Cesare Orsenigo, the papal nuncio in Berlin. It
was taken On April 20, 1939, when Orsenigo celebrated
Hitler’s birthday. The celebrations were initiated by
Pacelli (Pope Pius XII) and became a tradition.
Each April 20, Cardinal Bertram of Berlin was to send
“warmest congratulations to the Fuhrer in the name of the
bishops and the dioceses in Germany with “fervent prayers
which the Catholics of Germany are sending to heaven on
their altars.” (If you would like to know more about the
secret dealings of Hitler and the Pope I recommend you
get a book titled: Hitler’s Pope: The Secret History of Pius
XII, by John Cornwell)
h) Due to Hitler’s involvement with the Church he began
enacting doctrines of the Church as law. He outlawed all
abortion, raged a death war on all homosexuals, and
demanded corporal punishment in schools and home.
Many times Hitler addressed the church and promised
that Germany would implement its teachings: “The
National Socialist State professes its allegiance to positive
Christianity. It will be its honest endeavor to protect both
the great Christian Confessions in their rights, to secure
them from interference with their doctrines (Lehren), and
in their duties to constitute a harmony with the views and
the exigencies of the State of today.” –Adolf Hitler, on 26
June 1934, to Catholic bishops to assure them that he
would take action against the new pagan propaganda
“Providence has caused me to be Catholic, and I know
therefore how to handle this Church.” -Adolf Hitler,
reportedly to have said in Berlin in 1936 on the enmity of
the Catholic Church to National Socialism.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ENVY: Foundation Of Disbelieve/ Evil (kufr) / Good Prayers For Muslims / Suggested Time-table And Routine For Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.