Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Most Active Health Blogs In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Most Active Health Blogs In Nigeria (6665 Views)

Health Blogs / Helps Stimulate Body's Metabolism That Makes Me Strong And Active / Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Active Health Blogs In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
First of all, I'm a health lover. And I love staying fit and healthy. Being healthy you can achieve so many things. This is 2014, and so many bloggers are springing up. Never mind my use of words! Many bloggers are into entertainment/news, they want to be like Linda Ikeji while some are into technology and money making stuffs. I hardly visit technology blogs. No hard feelings. Presently in Nigeria, only few bloggers are blogging into full time health. When I said 'full time health' I meant bloggers who have consistently run and maintain their health blogs. These health blogs are active and are regularly updated in their different blogging platforms.

I've gone through almost all the health blogs I can lay my search on in Nigeria and I found only 3 unique Nigerian health blogs. The 3 blogs have their own uniqueness. On top my list is www.healthable.org, followed by www.healthsaveblog.com and www.justhealthng.info.

Healthable.org is founded and own by Kingsley Felix. Healthable is a unique blog as it has so many authors who are experts in their various fields. Heathable is regularly updated with quality health information. The blog can compete with foreign health blogs both in design and content. When looking for a health blog to promote your products especially to non nigerian audience, healthable is the best choice.

Healthsaveblog.com is another blog with good design and content. Health save blog is hosted on wordpress and owner is Temilola Waliu. Health save blog is regularly updated with well researched health articles. It has a huge followership on social media. Healthsaveblog won the best Nigerian health blog for 2013 from the Nigerian blog awards. Now you know why it is among the top health blogs in Nigeria.

Justealthng.info is a new health blog growing faster. It is hosted on blogger and own by Mazino Oyolo Kigho. JustHealthNG is regularly updated and has active visitors that regularly share their views via comments on the blog. The blog had grown in the shortest nick of time. Justhealthng was created last year november with a subdomain and aquired a custom domain july this year. Anyone who visit the blog tend to fall in love with it content, written in simple language for the reader to understand.

This is my own most active health blogs in Nigeria. If you have yours, then share it.

2 Likes

Re: Most Active Health Blogs In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
try www.primerhealth.com.ng
you will find it simple and distinctly different

1 Like

Re: Most Active Health Blogs In Nigeria by lillyjane(f): 3:12am On Oct 29, 2014
Just started my own health, beauty and wellness blog. Not there yet but i am not doing bad either. Please check it out and rate/advice/suggest http://www..com/ the blog is just a month+
Re: Most Active Health Blogs In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
Justhealthng.info is now www.healthliveblog.org

There are other health blogs like healthnewng.com

1 Like

Re: Most Active Health Blogs In Nigeria by OwolabiAbayomi(m): 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
Check this health blog out it's cool healthtutortips.com is also a popular naija health blog
Re: Most Active Health Blogs In Nigeria by OwolabiAbayomi(m): 7:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
Check this health blog out it's cool http://www.healthtutortips.com is also a popular naija health blog[url]Check this health blog out it's cool healthtutortips.com is also a popular naija health blog[/url]Check this health blog out it's cool healthtutortips.com is also a popular naija health blog
Re: Most Active Health Blogs In Nigeria by diet29(f): 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
Check out www.collettenatureblog.com.ng Its a unique blog with great updates on HSE issues and general health news and tips-not to forget the inspirational healthy talks and funny health photos plus gist,When you add fun to health issues....its great! They cut across all areas of health and diets...great blog,welldone to the owners... please check it out, you will be glad you did
Re: Most Active Health Blogs In Nigeria by chieyine(m): 8:19pm On May 18, 2015
Mine is www.africanshealth.com it is a new blog but watch the trend because it is going to shake Naija
Re: Most Active Health Blogs In Nigeria by ibietela2(m): 8:07am On Sep 04, 2015
First of all, I'm a health lover. And I love staying fit and healthy. Being healthy you can achieve so many things. This is 2014, and so many bloggers are springing up. Never mind my use of words! Many bloggers are into entertainment/news, they want to be like Linda Ikeji while some are into technology and money making stuffs. I hardly visit technology blogs. No hard feelings. Presently in Nigeria, only few bloggers are blogging into full time health. When I said 'full time health' I meant bloggers who have consistently run and maintain their health blogs. These health blogs are active and are regularly updated in their different blogging platforms.

I've gone through almost all the health blogs I can lay my search on in Nigeria and I found only 3 unique Nigerian health blogs. The 3 blogs have their own uniqueness. On top my list is www.healthable.org, followed by www.healthsaveblog.com and www.justhealthng.info.

Healthable.org is founded and own by Kingsley Felix. Healthable is a unique blog as it has so many authors who are experts in their various fields. Heathable is regularly updated with quality health information. The blog can compete with foreign health blogs both in design and content. When looking for a health blog to promote your products especially to non nigerian audience, healthable is the best choice.

Healthsaveblog.com is another blog with good design and content. Health save blog is hosted on wordpress and owner is Temilola Waliu. Health save blog is regularly updated with well researched health articles. It has a huge followership on social media. Healthsaveblog won the best Nigerian health blog for 2013 from the Nigerian blog awards. Now you know why it is among the top health blogs in Nigeria.

Justealthng.info is a new health blog growing faster. It is hosted on blogger and own by Mazino Oyolo Kigho. JustHealthNG is regularly updated and has active visitors that regularly share their views via comments on the blog. The blog had grown in the shortest nick of time. Justhealthng was created last year november with a subdomain and aquired a custom domain july this year. Anyone who visit the blog tend to fall in love with it content, written in simple language for the reader to understand.

This is my own most active health blogs in Nigeria. If you have yours, then share it.

Thanks for this list, i am glad you found www.healthable.org very useful to you
Re: Most Active Health Blogs In Nigeria by HARFORDSTUDY: 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
Yes there is new top health page for news and health education... Its more for preventive health care and health advocacy https://www.facebook.com/NAIJAHEALTH811/. Please check out for the website, youtube channel on the page and i think they have programs on TVC
Re: Most Active Health Blogs In Nigeria by OSIYEM: 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
Interesting TOP NIGERIAN HEALTH BLOG http://naijahealth.com.ng/index.php/naijahealth-team NAIJA HEALTH
Re: Most Active Health Blogs In Nigeria by AkProsper(m): 10:59am On Dec 21, 2016
check this out. www.akprosperblog.com
Re: Most Active Health Blogs In Nigeria by ayufun: 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
http://www.healthriskfood.com will blow your mind with the health resources therein.
Re: Most Active Health Blogs In Nigeria by kandywandy23: 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
www.kandywandy.com is another health site which is still growing. all suggestion are welcome through the website contact form.ask for information on health and we will get back to you.
Re: Most Active Health Blogs In Nigeria by Rockiez(m): 12:05am On Jan 16, 2017
ayufun:
http://www.healthriskfood.com will blow your mind with the health resources therein.

Go and customize your blog if you need traffic and more readers.

Check me on Facebook if you need my help Facebook.com/Miracle.Rockiez
Am also a blogger
Re: Most Active Health Blogs In Nigeria by Victorez007: 6:54am On Jan 16, 2017
This one is the best www.victorezblog.com.ng
Re: Most Active Health Blogs In Nigeria by MizteaTee: 6:36am On Feb 20, 2017
Check out www.everyhealthline.com. it is a growing health blog. Your suggestions and idea are welcome
Re: Most Active Health Blogs In Nigeria by vinotinto5: 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
Check out https://naturesgist.com . It is widely sourced and detailed.

Dont miss this best health blog in Nigeria
Re: Most Active Health Blogs In Nigeria by Macstones: 5:56am On Apr 13, 2017
Check out http://www.soundhealthdoctor.com. It's a top health blog in Nigeria too. It's one of the best 10 presently.
Re: Most Active Health Blogs In Nigeria by kingscheta: 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
Check out http://tomedbike.com it's a health and fitness blog and the best of it is that it's a Nigeria blog.. Go check it you can also add your products to the shop for advertising and for sale cool and sweet.
Re: Most Active Health Blogs In Nigeria by vinotinto5: 8:58am On Apr 25, 2017
You did not mention https://naturesgist.com/ . They are certainly the best to me. I came across it via Google and I got the information I needed. I used that opportunity to go through some of their articles, and I saw that they are all unique, comprehensive and amazing. These are kinds of sites I love. If the owners are reading this now, Please I will say GOOD STUFF!!!!! You guys make us proud.
Re: Most Active Health Blogs In Nigeria by NgHealth(m): 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
You can get a comprehensive list of health blogs here 11 Nigerian Health Blogs To Have On Your List . Each one of them is working and active.
Re: Most Active Health Blogs In Nigeria by NgHealth(m): 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
Since everyone is making a case of showcasing their own blogs. Why won't I? Best Nigerian Health Blog
Re: Most Active Health Blogs In Nigeria by martins80(m): 12:15am On May 09, 2017
Mine is https://penmyemotions.com a Health and Lifestyle blog
Re: Most Active Health Blogs In Nigeria by ibietela2(m): 10:47am On May 15, 2017
poked
Re: Most Active Health Blogs In Nigeria by ultrazone(m): 5:32pm On May 23, 2017
Re: Most Active Health Blogs In Nigeria by NgHealth(m): 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
This is my Health Blog Naturally Healthy . Highly Worth it.
Re: Most Active Health Blogs In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 17, 2017
This absolutely great, also try check HealthSack Blogs they have quality content also, i bet you will love it
Re: Most Active Health Blogs In Nigeria by ibietela2(m): 5:04am On Aug 04, 2017
Vianaija:
This absolutely great, also try check HealthSack Blogs they have quality content also, i bet you will love it

nice goodluck
Re: Most Active Health Blogs In Nigeria by ony123: 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
http://healthsupportgroups.com is the latest health website in town. It is different from other health websites by providing a forum for people with different illness/diseases to share their experiences together; offering psychosocial support to one another.

Re: Most Active Health Blogs In Nigeria by ShawnMcJoe: 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flat Stomach Exercises And Healthy Eating Tips, To Stay In Shape, Best Ever / Soak Pawpaw And Bitter Leaf In Hot Water For 2 Days To Get These Health Benefits / Lagos Discharges Fifteen Coronavirus Patients Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.