Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,354 members, 7,808,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. (61877 Views)

World Most Hilarious Names / Top Awkward Selfies Ever Taken / Dubai's Miracle Garden Is World’s Most Beautiful Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by sweettease(f): 10:45am On Sep 11, 2014
jaybee3:
Make i bring bucket?
Na bucket you won bring, instead of you to come pet me and dry my tears... Smh

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
sweettease:
Na bucket you won bring, instead of you to come pet me and dry my tears... Smh
Sorry..........
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by sweettease(f): 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
Sile12:
Sorry..........
Thank you smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
85. Malala Yousafzai (center), the Pakistanigirl shot by the Taliban after campaigning for girls' education, stands between British former prime minister Gordon Brown (left) and university Principal Professor Timothy O'Shea as she receives an honorary master's degree from the University of Edinburgh during the first Global Citizenship Commission meeting on Oct. 19.

86. amily, area residents and fellow firefighters attend a memorial service held at Baylor University April 25 in Waco, Texas following a fertilizer plant explosion that claimed the lives of volunteer firefighters.

87. A homeless man sleeps under an American flag blanket on a park bench on Sept. 10 in the Brooklyn borough of New York City. As of June 2013, New York City had an all-time record of 50,900 homeless people, including 12,100 homeless families and 21,300 homeless children.

88. A girl in isolation for radiation screening looks at her dog through a window in Nihonmatsu, Japan on March 14.

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by ibkgab001: 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
Who are we to revenge .. For the judgement is for God .. Who will Judge the Judges of the earth

3 Likes

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Idrismusty97(m): 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
I now see why Robert Mugabe is so angry at the Whites. He lived through the era of whites oppression. Wow!

13 Likes

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by EddyNumerouno(m): 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
the awesome moment obama and sarkozy were checking out asss cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Just20(f): 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
Really touching
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by oluseke(f): 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
it is well ......
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Bryan12(m): 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
This thread can only be viewed by blackberry Users like me due to the mb sucking nature of it#teamblackberry

20 Likes

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by WoodcrestMayor(m): 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
Touching pictures...Capable of making a grown man cry cry cry cry

Pics 12,16,66 tho cry
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by RockMaxi: 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
Christians protect Muslims during prayer in
the midst of the 2011 uprisings in Cairo, Egypt

This should be shown to those demons doing the will of Allah in the North East of Nigeria. tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by omenka(m): 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
Very touching... embarassed

20 Likes

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2014
*brings out hanky n wipes tears*....I'm really touched...

3. Lynching of young blacks by Lawrence H. BeitlerTaken by Lawrence Beitler during 1930. This hanging of two black men was due to a lie that they Molested a white girl. This Photograph was used to show the Diplomacy of Whites during that age

12. Christians protect Muslims during prayer in the midst of the 2011 uprisings in Cairo, Egypt

16. Eight-year-old Christian Golczynski accepts the flag for his father, Marine Staff Sgt. Marc Golczynski, during a memorial service. Marc Golczynski was shot during his second tour in Iraq just a few weeks before returning back home

27. When a soldier met his baby girl for the first time.

46. Thania Sayne leans on theheadstone marking the grave of her husband, who was killed in Afghanistan in 2011, at Arlington National Cemetery.

29, 33, 44

6 Likes

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Beennkumar(m): 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2014
That's it. cry

I can't look at anymore pictures, or else I'm gonna cry my eyes out. cry

*wipes tears with a hanky* cry

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by SimonSniper(m): 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ok
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by omenka(m): 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
Man's inhumanity to man...embarassed

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by myads890(m): 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
edozie04: Moderators front page please
I wonder why blacks did not do this to the whites in our own soil

@ Darteyyyy

Check out picture no 6. Blacks are more cruel to blacks and that's why we're heading no where

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by msmon(m): 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
SB
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by yommyphresh(m): 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
These pictures would sure move one to tears. Has anyone seen the pictures of the starving children of the then Biafran republic? Children with sunken eyes, breakable thigs, buldging tummies, bony chests, big heads which looked like they were gonna fall off the necks holding them etc. OMG!!!
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by hazyfm: 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
Following
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Bryan12(m): 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
omenka: Man's inhumanity to man...embarassed
Is this picture from the biafran war?
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by donstevico(m): 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
nice topic
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
Oh my God! cry
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by millhouse: 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
cry
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by passionate88: 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
See as she dive the man like say if she hesitate him go get 2nd thought...

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Beennkumar(m): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
omenka: Man's inhumanity to man...embarassed
cry cry
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by mrtimycc(m): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
Great work... Love this!
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
touching!

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Emmaesty(f): 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
Terribly touching *saves page*
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by omenka(m): 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
Bryan12: Is this picture from the biafran war?
Yes it is. Nigeria has had its own fair share of tragedy.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
Hmm , seems posting pictures of bizzare events or pictures of touching events is a sure way to get to the front page these days. Let me dig up my own collection and give it a befitting title

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years / Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes / How To Mute Prepaid Meter Beeping Sound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.