Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Look More Charming And Classy Than You Think! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Look More Charming And Classy Than You Think! (773 Views)

Ladies, Do I Look More Cute With Beards ??? Pictures / Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. / Why Do More Nigerian Men Want To Look More Like Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Look More Charming And Classy Than You Think! by Topewealth: 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
•Thinking of looking Charming and Classy to that Red Carpet Event?
wink

•Thinking of looking more pretty and Gorgeous on your Wedding Day/ Birthday?wink

•Do you have passion for fashion, make-up , gele tying etc?

• Thinking of looking like a celebrity anytime or day?
wink

Think no more !in the comfort of your room! Learn everything you need to know about make-up!
Learn :
•how to fix eye lashes
•How to fix nails
•Manicure and pedicure
•Different types of makeup brushes , kits and how to use them.
•How to shape your eyebrow
•How to apply eye pencil or brow power on your eyebrow
•A to Zof applying wedding make-over
•A to Z of applying red carpet make-over
•How to apply everyday make-over
•How to tie different type of Gele for wedding , or any occasion!
•Where to get Original make-ups @ good price.

With my MAKE-UP and GELE TYING video tutorial you can Learn every thing in the comfort of your room !
With just #3,000 My Ten Videos on MAKE-UP and GELE TYING can be yours!

•purely practical.
•free delivery for hard copy

For more inquiries call/wassap; 07032526610,08170843419.
BB; 27D2237D.

Create that look you ADMIRE!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Tailor / Bode Clothing To Be The Official Clothiers For DEEDEE Award 2015 / How Do I Secure My Designs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.