Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? (23808 Views)

Ikechukwu Uche Hopeful About The Match Against South Africa / Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa / Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by litetias(m): 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dictionary Meaning of Goalless Draw:
The most common result of any match involving the Super Eagles of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by zudozz: 11:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
Super Pigeon Mtchewwwwwwwwww!
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by parklamson: 11:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
Super eagle' s problem is Keshi and he must go.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by Marcelinho(m): 11:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
faithugo64: our team needs TOTAL REFORMATION!!!
not only the team but also the authority
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by iconize(m): 11:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
I'm highly disappointed. embarassed

The Eagles were not super.
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
bigwallace: Its quite clear that keshi Is tatically nd technically deficient,the eagles re playing a patternless football nd to cap it all he is not scouting for new players to fill d void we al notice in d team,we have players scattered all arund the globe bt keshi is just too lazy nd has kept faith wt dis bunch of players who re not giving us d desired result.we need a sound technical adviser.keshi cnt take us far.its quite clear!!
dont mind dat keshi jare....i cant just believe he is banking on a centre-back to play in the right fullback position in all his years in charge of the super eagles...

Is he saying that nigeria cant produce a natural and solid right full back here in our local league or even the whole wide world?

Keshi is the worst football coach ever..no tactical ability at all...its a 4-3-3 formation everytime...The way the eagles play under him is totally annoying and disgusting...lets disregard the fact that he won afcon for us...

We need iheanacho,musa yahaya,bernard bulwa and captain muhammed in this team...
Onazi,emenike and the rest of the backline should be retained..

AND I THINK WE NEED JOHN OGU TO SNATCH UP MIKEL'S PLACE..mikel is a disgrace to world football..

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
CFCfan:
One point from a possible 6 is poor. At this rate, this game may have been Keshi's last as SE coach.
In reality, the Eagles MUST beat Sudan away to be in the mix, as we are currently the 4th best third-placed team.

fork keshi, fork SE, fork nff, fork south africa, fork congo, fork d 2015 afcon, they can eat a di.ck for all i care #lostinterestinnigerianfootball
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
Yes,he is the problem and he should be sacked without thought of favour or pity...
parklamson: Super eagle' s problem is Keshi and he must go.
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by juicydiceyjoe(m): 11:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dnt think it was that bad, actually thought they would lose

Meanwhile that late home based substitute (name starts with o) has a lot of quality in him.
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by Arsenalbro: 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result. keshi is no technical lay sound 'Sunday olishe should take is place

omoteamac: dont mind dat keshi jare....i cant just believe he is banking on a centre-back to play in the right fullback position in all his years in charge of the super eagles...
Is he saying that nigeria cant produce a natural and solid right full back here in our local league or even the whole wide world?
Keshi is the worst football coach ever..no tactical ability at all...its a 4-3-3 formation everytime...The way the eagles play under him is totally annoying and disgusting...lets disregard the fact that he won afcon for us...
We need iheanacho,musa yahaya,bernard bulwa and captain muhammed in this team...
AND I THINK WE NEED JOHN OGU TO SNATCH UP MIKEL'S PLACE..mikel is a disgrace to world football..
keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result. keshi is no technical lay sound 'Sunday olishe should take is place

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by efe2real(m): 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
Keshi is a gambler, not a football coach. We are just over-looking the tactical deficiencies of Keshi because he won the Nations cup. Funny enough, he won the Nations Cup by luck, not by playing any spectacular football.

The winning of the Nations Cup by Keshi is similar to Roberto Di Matteo's winning of the Champions League with Chelsea. Every neutral football fans knows that Chelsea won that trophy by luck. And that was why when Di Matteo was sacked by Chelsea, no club considered him good enough to be its head coach. A champions-league winning coach for that matter.

And it is the same reason why South Africa did not employ Keshi. SA know that Keshi winning the Nations Cup was a fluke. And they were proven right today with the SE performance.

4 Likes

Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by lexyman(m): 11:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
Iaz93: Keshi's salary should be doubled so we can start winning matches. grin grin

...and to think it was this same Mikel that was nominated for Africa's Best Player shocked Ahh! Shame dey catch me. Mikel should just retire. grin

Did u know that the nominated best African footballer lost to the Cameroonian team 4:1 .are logically saying yaya toure also doesn't deserve to be the best in Africa.

The whole team messed up so, don't single out a player to tongue lash ...

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by Mekyno(m): 11:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
Iaz93: Keshi's salary should be doubled so we can start winning matches. grin grin

...and to think it was this same Mikel that was nominated for Africa's Best Player shocked Ahh! Shame dey catch me. Mikel should just retire. grin
He is a talent/potential. He is jst match rusty; he lacks match fitness.
He jst need to go to an average club n play consistently for 6-10 months without injury, n u will c a refurbished mikel obi. Dnt bet me because am so sure of dat.
Bt he dnt want to leave chelsea because of his huge salary, enjoymnt wit d big boys, big club ego n enjoy london bn d capital.
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by lurdEazy(m): 12:04am On Sep 11, 2014
Very poor performance.. dey shud b flogged togeda wit dir coach.
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by ola20ng(m): 12:06am On Sep 11, 2014
give these players a decent coach their performance will improve drastically. the problem is only and only keshi. he has nothing in his head. being a decent play doesn't always make you a good coach. just ask maradona.
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by Sucodking(m): 12:08am On Sep 11, 2014
U still dey watch super chicken match? Mtchw.
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 12:21am On Sep 11, 2014
The team lacked coordination. Certainly there was improvements but, I expect more from top professionals.

It is high time our players stop this individual play of running with the ball to dribble players. It is an amateur way.

More midfield coordinated play is needed. Young players with real potentials need to be blooded in.

We need more skillful players in the team. Most of our players lack skill but power and pace. Only Mikel, Osaguona and Nosa showed gift on the ball. Two are midfielders. We need more skillful wingers and attackers. Enough of strikers like Osaze, Emenike, Oduamadi, Ideye on the wings. Even Musa is not a natural winger or creative attacking midfielder.

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 12:34am On Sep 11, 2014
efe2real: Keshi is a gambler, not a football coach. We are just over-looking the tactical deficiencies of Keshi because he won the Nations cup. Funny enough, he won the Nations Cup by luck, not by playing any spectacular football.

The winning of the Nations Cup by Keshi is similar to Roberto Di Matteo's winning of the Champions League with Chelsea. Every neutral football fans knows that Chelsea won that trophy by luck. And that was why when Di Matteo was sacked by Chelsea, no club considered him good enough to be its head coach. A champions-league winning coach for that matter.

And it is the same reason why South Africa did not employ Keshi. SA know that Keshi winning the Nations Cup was a fluke. And they were proven right today with the SE performance.
Remember, Coach Keshi's technical adviser at the Nations Cup was sacked. He also has worked under tough conditions due to the NFF not paying his salary and organizing friendly games. Some times players bonuses are not paid.

He has tried and he is not scared to blood in players. Look at Osaguona today. Our defenders especially Omeruo and Oboabona were exceptional, playing a high line defence. Something that was difficult for John Terry under AVB.

It is not all bad. In the first half, our midfield players were brilliant.

The Nations Cup was not just a fluke. The Coach used a lot of players who were not regular to achieve an amazing result.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by olumuyiolaoluwa: 12:42am On Sep 11, 2014
ogawisdom: Dey shld ve been beaten if nt bc of poor finishing of south Africans undecided keshi still experimenting after 3yrs where is sunday mba, osaze, ik uche, ideye n moses angry
Kalu Uche, Joel Obi, Haruna lukmon Obafemi Martins though Osaze (Injured) He now brought in guyz dat lack exposure so dat b4 he says sit they are already sited. If coaches can still manage likes of Balotelli, Tevez, Suarez I wonder wat is wrong with dis Mafia kalled KESHI Mteww. I use to bliv dat AMOKACHI is a good technician little did I know dat he is also Clueless. During the days of SIASIA dis AMOKACHI keep criticising Bros SIASIA look at AMOKACHI +KESHI. I lack word to Qualify both of them. I have to stop here cos pple might not lyk my nex comment about the two. MAKE I SLIP JOOR.

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 12:48am On Sep 11, 2014
omoteamac: dont mind dat keshi jare....i cant just believe he is banking on a centre-back to play in the right fullback position in all his years in charge of the super eagles...

Mikel was not poor today. He was the only player who showed class at the highest level. Followed by Omeruo.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by lastpage: 6:02am On Sep 11, 2014
When a Coach spends most of his time on Twitter, criticizing and inciting the whole nation against one of his best players, then you know that the Coach has NOTHING MORE to offer.

Keshi is a fluke!
He is so arrogant after winning the Nations Cup (most of the imput was due to sheer resilience on the part of the players!

What did Keshi achieve with Togo or other non-star-studded teams he has Coached before? NOTHING!

Why did S/Africa realize that he is not worth their Rand?

Why did he resign and then orchestrate a "dem dey beg me" campaign like a Politician, just so that he can retain the job?

But let me add that Keshi is just a big part of the rot in our Football. THE NFF is a criminal MAFIA with Keshi a big part of it.

FIFA and its President Sepp Blatter too has become a criminal gang such that it relies on the National Association to "maintain the status quo" thus, even when criminal and corrupt acts are carried out by National association and proven, the Countries authorities are afraid to discipline these criminals for fear of "Blackmail and Sanctions" by FIFA!

The whole football system is rotten from FIFA down to NFF and Keshi.

But for now, we should find a suitable replacement for Keshi, set target for such Coach and may the tools he needs to do the job, AvAILABLE to him.

A situation where the NFF lodges players bonus/allowances into personal account or refuse to release the salary of a head Coach is unacceptable.
WHY CANT WE SACK SUCH HEAD OF FOOTBALL HOUSE? FIFA, THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE CAUSING.
FIFA IS KILLING FOOTBALL IN AFRICA

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by ugreat(m): 6:39am On Sep 11, 2014
Guys I launch a campaign for Keshi's removal.
#teamremovekeshi#
Osas thumps up,u tried jaree. Raise your game,leave that snail Obi!
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by OGHENE316(m): 6:49am On Sep 11, 2014
there is God in anytin w do
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by Galadimabawa: 6:51am On Sep 11, 2014
Our super eagle perform woefully, becuz if those banana banana where to meet with our U17, our U17 will bet them 4 0.
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by san316(m): 7:10am On Sep 11, 2014
TGIDW(Thank God I Didn't Watch) my tv spoil. Now i know say every disappointment... Go prevent super Eagles disappointment(heart ache)
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by remedy01(m): 7:29am On Sep 11, 2014
The juju wey Keshi dey use against NFF stong well. Untill dat munye fade, 9ja no go drop am as coachcroch
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by harridon710(m): 7:40am On Sep 11, 2014
not totally bad
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by Revolution12(m): 7:40am On Sep 11, 2014
When I came Home last night and my Mum Served me Semo wit Okro Soup, I knew S.E wil DRAW... grin
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by Hemanwel(m): 7:52am On Sep 11, 2014
From losing a home match,to not having
single scoring chance nor single short on
target.How worse can it get before Keshi
realizes this??....
What special interest does Keshi have in
Emenike to warrant a 90 mins play in
yesternight's game??Why keep a player who's
playing with so much frustration?...
Keshi doesnt have a striker yet pride
wouldnt let him call-up the best striker
we have in Europe in Ike Uche....
I think it's about time NFF started
interfering in keshi's team selection.I
mean,he cant just be allowed to continue
to toy with the hearts of 170mil Nigerians
with an unreasonable team selection.If
he's not cool with it,then
he quits.
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by mcfarlin(m): 7:56am On Sep 11, 2014
Ojeilevbare: Am so full of shit 4 wasting 90 mins of my life tym watching dat maurijuana Keshi n his team of loses.

/smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019/20 Football League Prediction And Where Your Team Will Likely End By Adikam / Messi Matches Record For Most Missed Penalties In Champions League History / Usain Bolt Signs For Mamelodi Sundowns, South African Football Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.