Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

If U Where To Be Keshi Or Nff What Wil U Do To Change Super Eagles Stly Of Play - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If U Where To Be Keshi Or Nff What Wil U Do To Change Super Eagles Stly Of Play (806 Views)

Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? / Blame Keshi Or The Player? / Who is More Tactical, Keshi Or Siasia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If U Where To Be Keshi Or Nff What Wil U Do To Change Super Eagles Stly Of Play by firstkyn(m): 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
just give ur own openion.............as for me ...if i was to be keshi i wil start by sending thoes boys home 4 ever
Re: If U Where To Be Keshi Or Nff What Wil U Do To Change Super Eagles Stly Of Play by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 20, 2014
I will start with that useless formation he plays. Its so not working for us.

Then for God's sake am a gon find me a midfield playmaker. No make that 4 playmakers.

Then find some really great goal poachers. I will go to the local league for that. Eduok and Udoh are two names that are making the waves now.

And for crying out loud mu entire team will be made of home based players. Its a lot better than going to china or isreal to import players
Re: If U Where To Be Keshi Or Nff What Wil U Do To Change Super Eagles Stly Of Play by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 20, 2014
I will encourage them,i believe they can do better next time,....i can't blame keshi for everything,..they loose,they win ,i stand behind them!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Siasia Invites 47 Foreign-based Players / Obafemi Martins Blast : "Keshi Doesnt Like Me" / Latest Transfer News: Man Utd Sign Depay, Chelsea Fantastic Triple Swoop And Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.