Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro (54714 Views)

Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits / The Actual Meaning Of DORO? / Analysis Of Doro Bucci Music By A Concernerd Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by jay44(m): 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
hw i wish u can also du a thorough analysis of ur tinkin faculty. mumu. u beta go find somtin do
Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by StealthyMe(m): 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
Well.... undecided

Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by Dbestmax(m): 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
Medicine after death....wia was ur research wen "Doro" was making pple go crazy...nw oda songs are taking charge..."Normal".. U say we should stop doroING..hu is even still singing Doro now...OP be careful o
Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by OsoDupe(f): 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
so I checked google for the meaning of doro, I saw a German musician popularly known as Doro, A phone company named Doro, I guess the India goddess is now into phone making, any explanation for that?
Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by jsunex(m): 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
Doro op, u mumu eeee
Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
jay44: hw i wish u can also du a thorough analysis of ur tinkin faculty. mumu. u beta go find somtin do
if you dont like this thread you should'nt have opted in, rather than throwing insolent words at me, i was only trying to make things clear.
Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
pelij: Recently my indian friend told me Doro means India Goddess. So i took to action for a confirmation and here is what my ears captured.

DORO song. Listen to the song very
attentively and confirm it yourself. So
many people are been blinded by the tones
and sounds of music, nobody ever
bordered to know the meaning and the
words, everybody is busy singing and attaching doro to even their names, but the
big question is WHAT IS DORO? Have
you taken your time to listen to this doro
song? I have and I will tell you what is
doro by what the singer sang in the song,
it’s a gathering of all the doro worshipers, their she god, each of them praising and
explaining how BIG, HIGH and
BLOODY she is, now let's fellow the song
lyrics, the first singer started by praising,
DORO~Boss, Big, Heavy, Doro~bloody,
Doro gather pass everybody for the gathering, Doro get money pass everybody
here, {meaning that the Doro is richer than
all of them singing}. Now for people who
say doro is money, from these last words,
do you think they are referring to money? I
am only picking my points from all the singers. So let's go to the Second singer.
Another praise to their she lord, Doro
fresh, flashy, fine pass everybody wey
doro sing, {meaning that Doro is more
pretty then all the singers}. Think!!! The
third singer started with praise again, Doro na DIVA, {diva means a queen,
female celebrity, god}. Doro the leader
{meaning doro is a leader as in their
leader}. Doro is bigger, Doro is higher so
follow the leader, Doro get liver she no dey
tire, {meaning that they are referring to she not money not fine}. Now the forth
singer said Doro bad, make nobody try
Doro, Doro we get money but lastly she
said make nobody join Dorobucci ooo, the
5th now explain the personality of their
god DORO is a kind of boss, a cheerful giver, doro get pass everybody wey don
get before, doro fly pass everybody wey
dey this plane, now from all this what is
doro? they have made their point in the
song every other words they added was to
confuse us the listeners, they now use it as slang to everything they say because they
have sold their soul to it and they belong to
it, so that is why you hear doro don jazzy
cos all are members, just the way
Christians call themselves, children of
God, Pick your phone please and play the song and listen carefully because we are
at the end time.
Mind the kind of Music you play and listen
to.

Please My Dearie Mods Should Do Well To Move This to The Frontpage Is Very Important.
..horse shit...abeg who get farmland here make you employ this jobless human biko
Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by mapist(m): 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
badoolee: yes nau,

Madam,wats apening?no replies to my mails so far..
Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
I would like to know the website where this infomation about doro being A god was gotten from. I am not aware of a name of a god not being on google. All indian gods are mentioned on google. Doro to me logically seems to mean "I". A slang to say "I am".
Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by hadidej: 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
@ Pelij..... u have done your part. You have voiced your research. Its left for people to either believe or disbelief. Noah did the same and was ridiculed. Dont pick offence at any bodys comment. There is no need 4 that. All I know is this, when it comes to spiritual matters, wisdom is profitable. Imagine Pelij is rite? I would rather live with d assuption that deres God and find out wen I die dat deres no God that believe theres no God and find out theres a God. The statement above is just a saying. I know theres a GOD...
Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by ROYALRICHY: 4:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
I really don't acknowledge some destructive criticisms whatsoever! And don't get myself involved in it!
I'll please plead with anyone who might see my comment nauseating or irritating to please pardon me. If you don't like what am about saying, it's your choice to throw it off to the lagoon and still not make it personal.
The guy who made such research did so not for us to hate him but for the purpose of clarity and better comprehension of a whole lots of junks we've been fed with in the name of music. In as much as Music should be entertaining, it must also be educating. You can't just miss either!

About "DORO-BU-CCI"
Those syllable words are truly a coinage from the singers. But let's look deeper and not just swallow hook line and sinker some slangs, coinages, dance styles etc in vogue in our Music e ntertainment. Indeed no one is perfect as humans, but that doesnt stand to mean we should continue been misled into immorality, corruption by the things we hear and see from those who should be ministering and teaching peace, love, unity, morality, justice, good leadership, healing, delivernace, salvation, redemption etc to our society through MUSIC and DRAMA.

DORO categorically is a goddess of fame , inspiration and riches worshipped or revered by so many celebrities in the world though not popular and famous as the Illuminati.
The main initiator of that song is from Ibo speaking part of this country.
DORO- an Indian goddess
BU- means Is (in Igbo)
CCI- is a coinage purposely used to deceive or avert suspicion instead of using 'CHI' (Igbo name for god/goddess).
HENCE; DOROBUCCI means 'DORO IS GOD/ESS"
Mind you we were confused by the writing but not by the pronunciation when listening or singing the song, 'dorobu(cee)' it rightly should be since it was just a slang. So wwhy call it "DORO-BU-CHI"?
Do we now have pronunciation/phonetic slangs or coinages in English?

LET'S BE WARE OF WHAT WE HEAR or WATCH nomatter how entertaining or interesting!
THIS A FACT! TAKE IT OR LEAVE! LIFE IS A CHOICE! Just an ADVICE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 20, 2015
The doro song is occultic and demonic but what I don't know is whether Godwin by korede Bello is also demonic since it's link with Don Jazzy.
Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by MistadeRegal(m): 7:03am On Jun 01, 2016
patrickdarlins:
jesus christ of emergency..!!!!@op....u just xplained evrytin.....oh my goodness....if u nor get ears bfor to hear dose stupid song say na goddes song...abeg...read wetin op write down.....THE TRUTH ALWAYS SOUND STUPID...truth is bitter and had to swallow..dis is it...were don jazy get dat stick from??nawa ooo

Truth ain't bitter. Just the truth haters will say Truth is better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afrocandy's Daughter Graduates From US School (pics) / Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN / Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.