Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Growing Up: Values Dad taught Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Growing Up: Values Dad taught Me (605 Views)

10 Funny Moment As A Growing Up Kid (TBT) / Did This Happen In Your Family While Growing Up? (Photo) / View Point: Feminism Threatens Marriage And Family Values. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Growing Up: Values Dad taught Me by Demichaels: 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
beyond the grammatical flaws of this discourse lies a heathen treasure.

When i was young, i thought dad hated us we children, he used to speak in a commanding Voice
that scared us. He could give us hard rules to follow, like not touching on the Radio, going to his
room opening the Cupboard, going to our neighbors and whoever did, he was punished
Heavily. Whenever we could something, my Mum used to tell us that when ur dad comes i'll tell
him and he will "Kill" you and whenever he could
come, when told, he could beat us. At the age below 7, i felt i hated him. When we started growing old, some of the restrictions he removed them. We
could be allowed to do things which we were not
allowed. At the Age of 15 i started realizing his love, whenever i could be going, he could give me
School fees, then add me money which he called
Pocket Money for me to use at school. He could smile to me as am going and welcome me warmly as the term ends with a delicious Meal. Now at my age of 20 he even calls me asking when will i come to visit them. And whenever i visit them, i feel like crying when am departing/leaving them

I NOTED THIS.
The instructions and rules he gave us were meant to keep us safe, and/or thing in our environment.
Fathers pray an Important role in providing us with
all we need. Food, shelter, clothing, education and all the care we have is because of fathers' love. If ur Dad is a very Important Person in this world,
like this status and write "I LOVE
YOU DAD"

source: I go die page - Facebook

1 Like

Re: Growing Up: Values Dad taught Me by Coldfeet(f): 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
I love my dad.
Re: Growing Up: Values Dad taught Me by Kanwulia: 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
I SUPER LOVED MY DAD.
He made me feel like a billion bucks!
The reason I can never take the slightest bull from ANY MAN! cool
Re: Growing Up: Values Dad taught Me by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
Wheneva i remembered dose times when my father used wires to disfigure my as.s,i go jus dey troway smile because i am better for it today even though at dat time i thought he hated me to death.
POPSI U ROCK EVEN THOUGH I COLLECTED DAT STRONG FACE FROM YOU.

(1) (Reply)

The Gay Manifesto / PHOTOS: Woman Delivers Quadruplets After 18 Years Of Childlessness / Wise Old Man On Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.