Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. (3484 Views)

A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church / Catholic Members Whatsapp Group / Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Ukutsgp(m): 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
the time is short and coming of the son of man is at hand. the signs are all over the place. the question is, what are the roman catholic members waiting for before they do the needful i.e repent and surrender their life to Jesus.

they have been warned against the danger of worshipping Mary instead of Jesus yet they would not listen.

they have been told to purge themselves of their idols yet they continue to bow and worship them.

they have been warned of the dangers of teaching heresy such as purgatory, baptism of infants, confession of sins to a human priest and many more but they would not listen.

they should know that they have no excuse cos they have been warned several times about all this things. i pray God will open their eyes to the truth so that they will be saved.

3 Likes

Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
OP, I'm sorry to say this but

You're undisputably FOOLISH angry

2 Likes

Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by pweedyuz(f): 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
nd how are u so sure dat d way u worship/wat u believe in is d ryt one nd d ryt path to follow

plss leave d catholics let dem worship in their own way
face ur own nd stop judging....

dnt cum here blabbing if uve gat ntn to do!!!!
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by HonourablePomk: 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
pweedyuz: nd how are u so sure dat d way u worship/wat u believe in is d ryt one nd d ryt path to follow

The bolded too much of romance section dey worry you
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by NaijaChild: 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
@op..since u feel that ure the one serving God the right way,I thought that it is written in the Holy bible(compiled by the catholic church) that you should not judge??

Y nt concentrate on how to answer ur query on judgement day then bothering about others??..

1 Like

Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Piro4rl(m): 10:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
@op, be careful on what u write online.
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by pweedyuz(f): 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
HonourablePomk:

The bolded too much of romance section dey worry you
nd hw does it concern u exactly
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by HonourablePomk: 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
pweedyuz:
nd hw does it concern u exactly

small small na hafa
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Ukutsgp(m): 2:21am On Sep 11, 2014
frankben: OP, I'm sorry to say this but

You're undisputably a Compound FOOL angry
many people who have left d roman catholic were once like u. they talked the way u are doing now but later realised that it was because of their blindness and ignorance.
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Ukutsgp(m): 2:29am On Sep 11, 2014
NaijaChild: @op..since u feel that ure the one serving God the right way,I thought that it is written in the Holy bible(compiled by the catholic church) that you should not judge??

Y nt concentrate on how to answer ur query on judgement day then bothering about others??..
stop deceiving urself and others about this bible compiling thing. if the rcc compiled d bible, why are they living contrary to the bible?
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Ukutsgp(m): 2:31am On Sep 11, 2014
Piro4rl: @op, be careful on what u write online.
i post only d truth.
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Ukutsgp(m): 2:38am On Sep 11, 2014
pweedyuz: nd how are u so sure dat d way u worship/wat u believe in is d ryt one nd d ryt path to follow

nt what i believe but what every true child of God believes. i.e in Jesus christ our lord.

we have been called to declare this message in this end time.
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Spuggie: 6:08am On Sep 11, 2014
@ OP, please, leave us alone.....channel your energy towards working out your salvation.....BTW, why are under the delusion you are in the right?
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Ukutsgp(m): 7:12am On Sep 11, 2014
Spuggie: @ OP, please, leave us alone.....channel your energy towards working out your salvation.....BTW, why are under the delusion you are in the right?
u should know that d catholic are nt safe if Jesus comes now.

i am not under any delusion. the rcc members are.
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 11, 2014
Seriously this op needs a job asap
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 11, 2014
Ukutsgp: many people who have left d roman catholic were once like u. they talked the way u are doing now but later realised that it was because of their blindness and ignorance.

so many people who have converted to the CC were once like you

1 Like

Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Rich4god(m): 8:02am On Sep 11, 2014
Ukutsgp: u should know that d catholic are nt safe if Jesus comes now.

i am not under any delusion. the rcc members are.
These are the type of comments that make me feel that atheist and pagans are far better than christians... Pagans worship different gods, but they dont condem each other... But christians...SMH...
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:08am On Sep 11, 2014
chukwudi44:

so many people who have converted to the CC were once like you
u need change man. dnt close ur eyes to the truth. only d truth will set u free. no true christian will change his church for rcc.
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:13am On Sep 11, 2014
Rich4god: These are the type of comments that make me feel that atheist and pagans are far better than christians... Pagans worship different gods, but they dont condem each other... But christians...SMH...
Christians follows d truth. and when u claim to be one and do otherwise, u will be spanked. it either u are out or in.
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 11, 2014
Ukutsgp: u need change man. dnt close ur eyes to the truth. only d truth will set u free. no true christian will change his church for rcc.

No true xtian will leave the catholic church for your mad house
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Rich4god(m): 8:46am On Sep 11, 2014
Ukutsgp: Christians follows d truth. and when u claim to be one and do otherwise, u will be spanked. it either u are out or in.
How are you sure that christians follow the truth... Have you ever thought for a second if Islam is the right religion, or jews, buddha or even pagans... Dont tell me its cos you read it in the bible cos other religions have their holy books too and they have real life fact/places that supports what their holy books tells them. If you spend half the time you spent in bashing other ppls faith in trying to help and improve the life of your poor neighbour, I bet you, you wont be far frm the Father. But all you do is criticize another man's faith... Little wonder why most of the pple supporting the TeHN charity program dont even visit religion section (some may be atheist) but deemed it fit to help humanity, but we in the religion section that claim to knw God, all we do is argue who is holier and who makes heaven/hell. Wonder who is doing the will of the father.
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Rich4god(m): 8:50am On Sep 11, 2014
Ukutsgp: u need change man. dnt close ur eyes to the truth. only d truth will set u free. no true christian will change his church for rcc.
Have you tried preaching to the muslims, the pagans and others that dont believe in Christ... Why always catholics... Why do pestecostals like preaching to pple that are already christians and leave those who are not christians. Catholic/Othordox missions have gone to the remote and hostile villages to preach the gospels and you guys do is to come and try to confuse those who they have already converted to christianity.
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:52am On Sep 11, 2014
chukwudi44:

No true xtian will leave the catholic church for your mad house
rcc and the pagans are the same. they practise what the pagan are doing.
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:56am On Sep 11, 2014
Rich4god: How are you sure that christians follow the truth... Have you ever thought for a second if Islam is the right religion, or jews, buddha or even pagans... Dont tell me its cos you read it in the bible cos other religions have their holy books too and they have real life fact/places that supports what their holy books tells them. If you spend half the time you spent in bashing other ppls faith in trying to help and improve the life of your poor neighbour, I bet you, you wont be far frm the Father. But all you do is criticize another man's faith... Little wonder why most of the pple supporting the TeHN charity program dont even visit religion section (some may be atheist) but deemed it fit to help humanity, but we in the religion section that claim to knw God, all we do is argue who is holier and who makes heaven/hell. Wonder who is doing the will of the father.
dnt even mention islam here. the rcc will continue to receive bashing as long as they are fake. is preaching the gospel nt helping humanity?
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Ukutsgp(m): 9:02am On Sep 11, 2014
Rich4god: Have you tried preaching to the muslims, the pagans and others that dont believe in Christ... Why always catholics... Why do pestecostals like preaching to pple that are already christians and leave those who are not christians. Catholic/Othordox missions have gone to the remote and hostile villages to preach the gospels and you guys do is to come and try to confuse those who they have already converted to christianity.
i preach to both the pagans, muslim, catholic and the christians that are weak in the faith. i see d catholic members as unsaved. they need Jesus. i also go to d village when i have d time.
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Rich4god(m): 9:07am On Sep 11, 2014
Ukutsgp: dnt even mention islam here. the rcc will continue to receive bashing as long as they are fake. is preaching the gospel nt helping humanity?
SMH... Wch humanity are you helping by bashing the little faith they hold onto. Its peeps like you guys that makes pple leave christianity, cos all I can see here is competition and who holy pass... Christ said, when I was hungry, you gave me food, in prison/sick and you visited, clothless and you clothed me... He didnt say I was sick and you came to preach for me... Hungry man no dey hear preaching... Lazarus and the rich man... The rich man was sent to hell not because he didnt go to church, not because he didnt preach, but just because he failed to help Lazarus... Stay there and keep preaching who holy pass, keep doing fasting and prayer, keep preaching how God will send pple to hell and making Him look like a wicked God... The onus is on you bro, your character is not what is required of Christ followers...
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Ukutsgp(m): 9:08am On Sep 11, 2014
if d rcc is a true church, no one will be opening thread against them like that. but because they are fake people have no option but to do dat. because they need to be preached to.
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Rich4god(m): 9:10am On Sep 11, 2014
Ukutsgp: i preach to both the pagans, muslim, catholic and the christians that are weak in the faith. i see d catholic members as unsaved. they need Jesus. i also go to d village when i have d time.
So its you that decide who is safe or not...
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Ukutsgp(m): 9:15am On Sep 11, 2014
Rich4god: SMH... Wch humanity are you helping by bashing the little faith they hold onto. Its peeps like you guys that makes pple leave christianity, cos all I can see here is competition and who holy pass... Christ said, when I was hungry, you gave me food, in prison/sick and you visited, clothless and you clothed me... He didnt say I was sick and you came to preach for me... Hungry man no dey hear preaching... Lazarus and the rich man... The rich man was sent to hell not because he didnt go to church, not because he didnt preach, but just because he failed to help Lazarus... Stay there and keep preaching who holy pass, keep doing fasting and prayer, keep preaching how God will send pple to hell and making Him look like a wicked God... The onus is on you bro, your character is not what is required of Christ followers...
on d contrary, i am helping people to know what they are getting themselves into by joining d rcc. exposing their evil doctines so dat others will not be deceived.

how many people have u help in d villages, cities, towns etc. and who told u dat i dnt render help to people?
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Ukutsgp(m): 9:18am On Sep 11, 2014
Rich4god: So its you that decide who is safe or not...
only God. the word of God is also there for everyone.
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Spuggie: 10:02am On Sep 11, 2014
Ukutsgp: if d rcc is a true church, no one will be opening thread against them like that. but because they are fake people have no option but to do dat. because they need to be preached to.

so, if I understand you correctly, the true Christianity is pentecostal whose doctrines include self servicing as endorsed by one of your leading pastors, sowing seeds and all sorts of miracles will be happening, pastors whose only job is preaching the gospel once a week buying jets, building universities while the poor members wallow in poverty and can't even afford schools built by their beloved church......bro, you really need to show me a bigger scam
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 11, 2014
Pentecostalism is a big fraud.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Man Is Greater Than God (biblical God, Agnostic God Or Diest God Etc) / How 666 Will Emerge....see The Proof Here! / Lets Know The THEME Of Your Church This Year (2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.