Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Who Would You Save? Mother Or Child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Would You Save? Mother Or Child? (507 Views)

(Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? / Could This Be Love Or Child Abuse? / Your Mother Or Your Wife: Whom Would You Save? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Would You Save? Mother Or Child? by helphelp: 10:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
We have heard numerous cases of life threatening situations, whereby one has to decide between Mother or child during childbirth.

Also, I have seen in lots of movies (Not Nollywood) scenarios where the mother decides to save the child.

Now, let's take a real life situation. Say for instance, you and your wife have been trying for so long to have a child, eventually after 10yrs your wife gets pregnant, but during childbirth, complications occurred and decisions has to be made to save either the Mother or the child.

As the husband, if you were asked to choose, who would you choose?

And as the wife, would you rather have your baby survive?

Please give cogent reasons...

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Seed Of Change / Watching Football With My Wife Made My Team Lost Cause Of This Thing She Did / The Key To A Successful Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.