Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

My Husband Robert Mugabe Is The Poorest President In The World - Grace Mugabe - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / My Husband Robert Mugabe Is The Poorest President In The World - Grace Mugabe (762 Views)

92nd Birthday Cake Robert Mugabe Got From His Staff This Morning (Photos) / Robert Mugabe - Nigerian Witch Doctors Planned To Kill Me / Robert Mugabe Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Robert Mugabe Is The Poorest President In The World - Grace Mugabe by 9jaflave: 11:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
Zimbabwe's First lady, Grace Mugabe has said that her husband, Robert Mugabe, is The Poorest President in The World. Please who agrees with her statement?

"Mugabe is the poorest president the world over," Grace Mugabe told traditional chiefs gathered to show their support for her political ambitions. Mrs Mugabe who is ridiculed globally as 'Gucci Grace' or 'Dis-Grace' for her alleged extravagant spending habits, insisted her husband was the world's poorest president."We are blessed because we have Baba Mugabe he is the poorest president. I have never seen him asking for money from anyone," she told the traditional leaders.

It has been reported severally that President Mugabe who is a billionaire, has lived in affluence for over 34 years that he has led his country, while his citizens wallow in poverty. The late University of Zimbabwe political scientist and critic of Mugabe, John Makumbe, once said that Mugabe demonstrated "insensitivity to the plight of the people he leads ... He is happy to live like a monarch while the rest of the country is mired in poverty."

http://9jaflave..com/2014/09/my-husband-robert-mugabe-is-poorest-president-world-true-or-not.html

Re: My Husband Robert Mugabe Is The Poorest President In The World - Grace Mugabe by Kizito2nv(m): 1:16am On Sep 11, 2014
ok love
Re: My Husband Robert Mugabe Is The Poorest President In The World - Grace Mugabe by datguru: 7:04am On Sep 11, 2014
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Hits Liberia's Presidency / Several Mass Graves Discovered In Eastern Ukraine, Western Media As Usual Is Mum / The Plan Of The United States To Destabilize Nigeria Is No Longer In Doubt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.