Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

OPINION PLEASE: Who Truly Owns The First-born? The Ex-boyfriend Or The Husband? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / OPINION PLEASE: Who Truly Owns The First-born? The Ex-boyfriend Or The Husband? (780 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? / Which Is Better: Boy Or Girl As First-born? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPINION PLEASE: Who Truly Owns The First-born? The Ex-boyfriend Or The Husband? by OnyeEgo1(m): 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
I had this heated arguement with some friends weeks back, they were saying there is something called the ''goodbye sex'' existing, which ladies do partake in just before tying the knot with their hubby.... That is, sex to their ex-bf just before the wedding etcetera... So because of that any first child is as a result of part of the ex-bf sperm which must have been retained durin the good bye sex (This area got me confused cos as a Biologist i was taught that only X germ cell can survive upto 3 days in the fallopian tubule)...

My Questions are:
1. Is there anything like goodbye sex?
2. Dose that determine the first child? If Yes How?
3. What do one do to detect and correct such error before it escalate to become an anomaly that will jeopardise the psychological and sociological being of the first born child?

A doctor, obsterician or a gynaecologist opinion is needed.

NOTE:- Pls keep all post clean devoid of sexual materials or statements.

This is family.
Re: OPINION PLEASE: Who Truly Owns The First-born? The Ex-boyfriend Or The Husband? by MARKone(m): 12:03am On Sep 11, 2014
O di Egwu

My friend go and sleep

1 Like

Re: OPINION PLEASE: Who Truly Owns The First-born? The Ex-boyfriend Or The Husband? by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 11, 2014
MARKone: O di Egwu

My friend go and sleep

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: OPINION PLEASE: Who Truly Owns The First-born? The Ex-boyfriend Or The Husband? by Dahmum(f): 12:15am On Sep 11, 2014
undecidedU goo just wonder some questions for here

1 Like

Re: OPINION PLEASE: Who Truly Owns The First-born? The Ex-boyfriend Or The Husband? by cococandy(f): 12:36am On Sep 11, 2014
grin grin
#inphyno'svoice#
Oh set ti go
Oh set eh
Re: OPINION PLEASE: Who Truly Owns The First-born? The Ex-boyfriend Or The Husband? by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 11, 2014
Hmnnn,op,this your question, e get as e be o cheesy cheesy cheesy, are you thinking of getting a DNA done.........? And you need us to encourage you undecided
Re: OPINION PLEASE: Who Truly Owns The First-born? The Ex-boyfriend Or The Husband? by OnyeEgo1(m): 9:09am On Sep 11, 2014
iwakolewa: Hmnnn,op,this your question, e get as e be o cheesy cheesy cheesy, are you thinking of getting a DNA done.........? And you need us to encourage you undecided

i just want an education on this area.... But the ladies above me are pained why??
Re: OPINION PLEASE: Who Truly Owns The First-born? The Ex-boyfriend Or The Husband? by beeevan: 9:28am On Sep 11, 2014
These friends no go school? Only one man can father a child at a time, which is combination of this sperm n that sperm again?

(1) (Reply)

What If Scenario / 10 Things No One Talks About Before Marriage- But Totally Should! / Need Advice!!! Can Ssshe Win This Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.