Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Is There Still Any Spark Of Hope Left In Keshi and his boys??? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is There Still Any Spark Of Hope Left In Keshi and his boys??? (740 Views)

Sunday Oliseh Strikes Pose With His Boys After Today's Training Session In Abuja / Should Siasia Share In Keshi's Glory? / Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Still Any Spark Of Hope Left In Keshi and his boys??? by Kolasheyi: 11:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
Following the awful display of the Super Eagles in their encounter with the Bafana Bafana of South Africa and Sudan, is there any hope left in the technical ability of the oga at the top? Are we still having the hope of marching to Morocco Though the big boss always seems to be in charge.. grin..
Re: Is There Still Any Spark Of Hope Left In Keshi and his boys??? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
There was an improvement in the game from the Congo Match. Coach Keshi needs time to show what he will do. I believe he will qualify. My only ad voice to him is to bring in more skillful players. We need wingers in our team. Emenike, Musa and Salami are strikers, not natural wingers.
Re: Is There Still Any Spark Of Hope Left In Keshi and his boys??? by buccal(m): 12:05am On Sep 11, 2014
Its not about him,its about the players. He needs good player.dah team is f**ked I tell u.

1 Like

Re: Is There Still Any Spark Of Hope Left In Keshi and his boys??? by Kolasheyi: 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: There was an improvement in the game from the Congo Match. Coach Keshi needs time to show what he will do. I believe he will qualify. My only ad voice to him is to bring in more skillful players. We need wingers in our team. Emenike, Musa and Salami are strikers, not natural wingers.
Yea..He should call on players that are in form and willing to play

1 Like

Re: Is There Still Any Spark Of Hope Left In Keshi and his boys??? by Kolasheyi: 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
buccal:
Its not about him,its about the players. He needs good player.dah team is f**ked I tell u.
This man should call on good players, willing to play....

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Thrash Eliche (5-1) As Ronaldo Score 4 Goals-highlights / Girard:enyeama Is A Top Class Goalkeeper. / Fifa Announces 23men List For Ballon D'or Contention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.