Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 - Business (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 (142988 Views)

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (70) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 11:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
accentuate:

@Shalom123: welldone you really impress me with your support and resistance keep it up bro!

I just log in now to see various chart posted by Ayoola, I laugh with some of his comments regarding the assignment i asked him to do.Instead of him to open his hearth to learn the rudiment of the system is faulting it. i don't like to post my result here because i will see it as if am oppressing but i purposely post the result of my 2 account using purely candlestick reading.I use bosscapital and beeoptions.I trade beeoptions in the morning with the maximum trade of 5 and trade bosscapital in the night with maximum trade of 6. Any result i get from the set target i quit trade for that day.

WELDONE ACCENTUATE. WHICH OTHER BROKERS ARE U USING? HOW IS THEIR PERCENTAGE ON PAYOUT? AND DO THEY ACCEPT VISA CARDS? THANKS
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by greenalwaz: 12:30am On Jan 29, 2015
accentuate:

no winning system other than sharpen your skill with candlestick pattern. if you can read and understand the formations very well you will always get winning edge. I will try as much as possible to send candlestick pattern formation if you can read and practice it, your trading will improve for good. find Below the link to the attached files
http://www.4shared.com/zip/-OJD2a8_ce/Candlestick_Pattern.html

USE 5 MINUTES TIME FRAME FOR ANALYSIS AND 5 MINUTES FOR EXPIRY
Oga mi, u dd a grt job in dt file kudos to u and more grace.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by greenalwaz: 2:03am On Jan 29, 2015
shalom123:

BRO ITS HIGH ACTUALLY...LET ME MAKE A WRITE UP ON HOW I DRAW THE LINES,THINK THAT WILL BE BETTER.
Shallom,when are u giving us d tutorial how to draw ds ur S/R...pls!
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by accentuate(m): 7:54am On Jan 29, 2015
wapmasta001:

WELDONE ACCENTUATE. WHICH OTHER BROKERS ARE U USING? HOW IS THEIR PERCENTAGE ON PAYOUT? AND DO THEY ACCEPT VISA CARDS? THANKS
tuale baba! quite a long time.I use only Bosscapital and beeoptions, i stop using Binary.com because of their digit difference and loss trade when your entry tie with your exit point.

the 2 brokers will refund your money when you experience tie trade.You can use Mastercard or VISA to fund Bosscapital but Beeoptions don't accept any Nigerian card you only fund your account Via Wire transfer.

If you are trading 15 minutes expiry and above you get 80% fixed payout on both brokers but if you are trading lower expiry below 15 minutes you get 70% fixed payout.

Minimum Funding on Bosscapital is $200 while beeoptions is $250

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by omejeo: 9:04am On Jan 29, 2015
accentuate:

tuale baba! quite a long time.I use only Bosscapital and beeoptions, i stop using Binary.com because of their digit difference and loss trade when your entry tie with your exit point.

the 2 brokers will refund your money when you experience tie trade.You can use Mastercard or VISA to fund Bosscapital but Beeoptions don't accept any Nigerian card you only fund your account Via Wire transfer.

If you are trading 15 minutes expiry and above you get 80% fixed payout on both brokers but if you are trading lower expiry below 15 minutes you get 70% fixed payout.

registered with boss capital yesterday but the account manger is requesting for me to give him my 16 digit pin from my card,expiry date,and the security number at the back of my card is it normal though i refuse to do that boss accentuate
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Homguy(m): 9:51am On Jan 29, 2015
good morning house, I hope trading has been yielding enough greens. wish all the success. I however need anyone to analyse this trade I entered. I tried to trade a bullish engulf, which I circled red, and entered at the arrow. however, I still lost the trade it took quite some time before an uptrend started. I entered an 8minutes trade though. is there an optimum trade duration when trading engulfing patterns? and is there any other reason why I lost this trade? the 2nd pics shows when I entered the trade. while the 1st pic shows the formation after trade expired. cc: accentuate.

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by accentuate(m): 10:03am On Jan 29, 2015
Homguy:
good morning house, I hope trading has been yielding enough greens. wish all the success. I however need anyone to analyse this trade I entered. I tried to trade a bullish engulf, which I circled red, and entered at the arrow. however, I still lost the trade it took quite some time before an uptrend started. I entered an 8minutes trade though. is there an optimum trade duration when trading engulfing patterns? and is there any other reason why I lost this trade? the 2nd pics shows when I entered the trade. while the 1st pic shows the formation after trade expired. cc: accentuate.

if you use five minutes expiry you will win it
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by accentuate(m): 10:06am On Jan 29, 2015
accentuate:

If you analyze on 1 minutes time frame your Expiry is 60 sceonds

5 minutes time frame=====>5 Minutes Expiry

15 minutes TF===========> 15 Minutes Expiry

30 minutes TF===========> 30 Minutes Expiry

60 minutes TF===========> 60 Minutes Expiry

you can trade any time if yo are using candlestick formations to analyze your trades so far all the criteria are met

Homguy: look at the instructions for Expiry
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Homguy(m): 10:34am On Jan 29, 2015
accentuate:

Homguy: look at the instructions for Expiry
OK boss. I will try another . but I hope I identified the bullish engulf right. thanks always.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by THRILLING: 10:35am On Jan 29, 2015
currentprice:

enjoy every minute of your virtual money trading account brother. i am busy now,,,, let me know if you can manage my own virtual account for me

SEND YOUR EMAIL MAKE I SEND YOU MY ACCOUNT STATEMENT grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by currentprice: 10:42am On Jan 29, 2015
THRILLING:

SEND YOUR EMAIL MAKE I SEND YOU MY ACCOUNT STATEMENT grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

no need to send my e-mail brother. i will learn from the demo account you post here grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by currentprice: 10:45am On Jan 29, 2015
THRILLING:
TRADES TAKEN A MOMENTS AGO....... cheesy cheesy cheesy

keep it comming
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by fxstory(m): 11:00am On Jan 29, 2015
accentuate:

thought i was the only who noticed it.the chart is reading up while binary trade would still be on nagative.the digit difference result to loosing trades which is not suppose to be.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by fxstory(m): 11:04am On Jan 29, 2015
Homguy:
trade the expiry according to the timeframe.if you saw valid trade on five minutes chart, then your expiry should be 5minutes.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by fxstory(m): 11:06am On Jan 29, 2015
Homguy:
OK boss. I will try another . but I hope I identified the bullish engulf right. thanks always.
yes you did but take note of where it is spoted.its not every engulfing bar you trade.you also have to filter your trades
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by odimbannamdi(m): 11:10am On Jan 29, 2015
accentuate:

if you use five minutes expiry you will win it

2things endear me to a trading strategy, viz
- simplicity. i love a clean chart soo much
- having a defined trade time. my idea of trading is devoting a time range, say 2hours, in which you will focus your focus and concentrate your concentration on trading. as soon as you hit your target, you exit the market and do other worthwhile things with your life.

the engulfing strategy you introduced on this thread has the above 2 qualities and so am seriously thinking of making it my major strategy.

i backtested it last night using 5mins tf and 3major pairs and the efficiency was applaudable.
i intend using it with martingale and am gonna do it in 2main ways.

1. once an engulfing pattern is spotted, i will trade on next candle open. if i lose, i martingale on the next candle.

2. once an engulfing pattern is spotted, i will trade on next candle open. if i lose, i martingale on the next setup.

based on your experience with this strategy, wats your opinion?

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by accentuate(m): 11:34am On Jan 29, 2015
odimbannamdi:

2things endear me to a trading strategy, viz
- simplicity. i love a clean chart soo much
- having a defined trade time. my idea of trading is devoting a time range, say 2hours, in which you will focus your focus and concentrate your concentration on trading. as soon as you hit your target, you exit the market and do other worthwhile things with your life.

the engulfing strategy you introduced on this thread has the above 2 qualities and so am seriously thinking of making it my major strategy.

i backtested it last night using 5mins tf and 3major pairs and the efficiency was applaudable.
i intend using it with martingale and am gonna do it in 2main ways.

1. once an engulfing pattern is spotted, i will trade on next candle open. if i lose, i martingale on the next candle.

2. once an engulfing pattern is spotted, i will trade on next candle open. if i lose, i martingale on the next setup.

based on your experience with this strategy, wats your opinion?

Yes Odimba that's how i use it to achieve my no loss trade daily. But i just don't want to recommend it here because people will misapply it.

for you to apply it successfully, you must have $150-$200 when using Binary.com.Using Engulfing you hardly loss 4 consecutive times after engulfing formation so 2,4,10,20 would be ideal to use.Immediately you hit it you start with $2 again.

that's is the amount i feel you need to get before you can trade it successfully and use only $2

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by ayoola190: 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
shalom123:

where is the guy self ? he should come and post results with all the instructions oga accentuate gave to him...that stuff is very profitable na...who no know say chart patterns dey profitable.

hehehehe! am still faithful to my assignment ooooo.
Tue: 3-1 win
Wed: 3-0 win
Thur: 2-0 loss ( today get as e be ooo, am done for today)
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by visionworld(m): 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
accentuate:

Yes Odimba that's how i use it to achieve my no loss trade daily. But i just don't want to recommend it here because people will misapply it.

for you to apply it successfully, you must have $150-$200 when using Binary.com.Using Engulfing you hardly loss 4 consecutive times after engulfing formation so 2,4,10,20 would be ideal to use.Immediately you hit it you start with $2 again.

that's is the amount i feel you need to get before you can trade it successfully and use only $2

How can you make profit considering that brokers don't pay 100% on winnings? Supposing your brokers pays 70%, that will be $1.40 profit on $2. If you double by using $4, you will collect $6.8 which translate to $2.8 profit while your accumulated stake would have been $6 leaving you with just $0.8 profit. If you double the third time, there's no definition of making a single profit even if it wins.

This is only possible on random indices where there's a fixed payout of almost 100%. I stand to be corrected, my Ogas.

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by accentuate(m): 12:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
visionworld:

How can you make profit considering that brokers don't pay 100% on winnings? Supposing your brokers pays 70%, that will be $1.40 profit on $2. If you double by using $4, you will collect $6.8 which translate to $2.8 profit while your accumulated stake would have been $6 leaving you with just $0.8 profit. If you double the third time, there's no definition of making a single profit even if it wins.

This is only possible on random indices where there's a fixed payout of almost 100%. I stand to be corrected, my Ogas.

yes is one of the factors i considered when choosing brokers,you need brokers with fixed payout.to have winning edge on Binary.com it has to be 1,3,9,27 but with fixed payout brokers 2,4,10,20 is ideal.Minimum amount you can trade with bosscapital is $10 so it as to be 10,20,40,100.But please abeg you all if you don't have enough fund stick with the trading plan you will always make profit in the long run.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by olusode97(m): 12:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
ayoola190:

hehehehe! am still faithful to my assignment ooooo.
Tue: 3-1 win
Wed: 3-0 win
Thur: 2-0 loss ( today get as e be ooo, am done for today)
take more trades to gain more experience...
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Homguy(m): 12:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
fxstory:
trade the expiry according to the timeframe.if you saw valid trade on five minutes chart, then your expiry should be 5minutes.
thanks boss. forgive my question.but is this chart a 5minutes chart or a 15 mins chat? they are makes per 15 mins but are futher divided into 3 to give 5mins.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by FxTizzle(m): 12:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
visionworld:

You are correct about the payout but you might win 3-5 consecutive times, the u close shop and once u lose any trade, just do martingale to get your capital back and lock up your initial profits.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by odimbannamdi(m): 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
visionworld:

you are very right with your comments. buy most brokers pay as much as 85% on higher tf such as 15mins. also, some brokers increase their payout at certain times irrespective of the timeframe.

besides the strategy is effective and you win most of the time.
the golden rule of binary trading is never be greedy. have a target. i am contented with 5% of my total equity daily.

is it possible for this strategy to be used in random indices?
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by odimbannamdi(m): 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
accentuate:

am glad to know we are on the same page. however u didnt tell me specifically the kind of martingale u use based on my 2 choices
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by fxstory(m): 1:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
Homguy:
thanks boss. forgive my question.but is this chart a 5minutes chart or a 15 mins chat? they are makes per 15 mins but are futher divided into 3 to give 5mins.
if the chart is 15 minute time frame, then your trade should be 15 minute expiry
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Homguy(m): 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
fxstory:
if the chart is 15 minute time frame, then your trade should be 15 minute expiry
thanks again. I now understand why I lost that trade.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 1:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
accentuate:

THAT MEANS I WOULD JOIN YOU ON BOSSCPITAL..THANKS ALOT BRO. wink wink
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by crossblane1(m): 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
THRILLING:
TRADES TAKEN A MOMENTS AGO....... cheesy cheesy cheesy

send me ur acct statement@crossblane@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
I am sorry to type late cos i had some issues to settle...no need of sending the stuff to emails,here it is : we are going to be trading RANDOM INDEX 25 which has a good volativity thats the reason i like it,now just open the binary trade page...the bet is going to be A TOUCH type of trade...we spot an S&R ZONE ON A 15MINS CHART,WE PUT UP A LINE THERE OR JUST OBSERVE WITH YOUR EYE ITS S&R LIKE I DO,THEN YOU SWITCH YOUR CHART TO 5MINS CHART STILL OBSERVING THAT LEVEL...WHEN PRICE GETS THERE WATCH FOR THE ACTION AND RE-ACTION OF WHAT PRICE DOES...IF PRICE RESPECTS THAT ZONE THEN ITS GOOD FOR A NICE TRADE,WATCH FOR PRICE TO GET THERE AND ENTER A +/- 400 BARRIER TRADE IN 3MINS(MORE RISK) OR IN 4MINS(LESS RISKY),TAKE NOTE THE PAYOUT HAS BEEN REDUCED RECENTLY BY BINARY.
random25 is very volatile,so please practice very well b4 you venture in but when you master the act you will rarely see loses.
FOR THE OTHER ONE THAT GIVES HIGHER PAYOUT...(THIS KIND OF TRADE IS NOT ADVISABLE COS ITS INSANE)...REASON FOR THAT STATEMENT IS COS WE ARE GOING TO BE ENTERING TRADES LIKE -/+ 2.4 IN 4MINS...SO I PREFER YOU STICK WITH THE ONE UP AND THE FACT IS WE ARE STAKING (YOU LOSE YOUR WHOLE MONEY IF YOU LOSE) BUT IF YOU WIN JUST ONE TRADE,YOU SHOULD BE DONE FOR THE WEEK. http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=81699565485747187573

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (70)

Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires / Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free / How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.