Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 - Business (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 (143050 Views)

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (70) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=24638836556467429241
someone should give me a site that accepts .rar files...thank you.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
@oga accentuate...can you please explain how trades are taken in bosscapital it seem alittle different from binary,bosscapital seems to give traders their own expiry unlike binary that allows you choose urs...also observe sumtin seems like those guys no dey allow demo trade things...
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Manweysabi(m): 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
Nice work guys... cool

Keep it up!

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by accentuate(m): 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
shalom123:
@oga accentuate...can you please explain how trades are taken in bosscapital it seem alittle different from binary,bosscapital seems to give traders their own expiry unlike binary that allows you choose urs...also observe sumtin seems like those guys no dey allow demo trade things...

Shalom123:you are really doing a wonderful job here,keep it up bro. I just finish reading the E-book now is really interesting.See below the major Salient point i want everybody to imbibe when trading.

The main difference between a gambler and a trader lies in their money management. A
gambler simply bet based on their emotion and does not really care if they are able to trade
another day. A trader always take note of their account to make sure that they are able to
continuing trading even if they lost a few trades consecutively
which is why i recommend trading only 2% of your total account to avoid stories that touch.Even If you martingale the system with your 2%,you are secure of any day that market tends to go crazy.

Only those that trade strictly with 2% of their total account balance will survive the swiss saga that happens on 15th January 2015 (Forex trading).

Trades are taken base on the set Expiry.if you are trading 15m tf and you generate signal at exactly 4:00pm, you check the drop down key to look for 4:15pm expiry and place your trade.

They allow demo but you must fund your account before Demo can be given but honestly speaking you cannot compare bosscapital with Binary.com in terms of fast execution of trades(No server Error Unless your network is not fast enough)

if you place CALL trade and your entry point is 1.45781 and it expired at 1.45782 you win it when using Bosscapital but if you are using Binary.com you lost the trade because Binary.com will approximate it to 4 significant figure which is 1.4578 while your entry point will also be approximated to 1.4578(Tie trade in Binary.com)
If you get tie trade in bosscapital your money is refunded.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
spotted 1 trade on GBPJPY...30MINS CHART

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
accentuate:

Shalom123:you are really doing a wonderful job here,keep it up bro. I just finish reading the E-book now is really interesting.See below the major Salient point i want everybody to imbibe when trading.

The main difference between a gambler and a trader lies in their money management. A
gambler simply bet based on their emotion and does not really care if they are able to trade
another day. A trader always take note of their account to make sure that they are able to
which is why i recommend trading only 2% of your total account to avoid stories that touch.Even If you martingale the system with your 2%,you are secure of any day that market tends to go crazy.

Only those that trade strictly with 2% of their total account balance will survive the swiss saga that happens on 15th January 2015 (Forex trading).

Trades are taken base on the set Expiry.if you are trading 15m tf and you generate signal at exactly 4:00pm, you check the drop down key to look for 4:15pm expiry and place your trade.

They allow demo but you must fund your account before Demo can be given but honestly speaking you cannot compare bosscapital with Binary.com in terms of fast execution of trades(No server Error Unless your network is not fast enough)

if you place CALL trade and your entry point is 1.45781 and it expired at 1.45782 you win it when using Bosscapital but if you are using Binary.com you lost the trade because Binary.com will approximate it to 4 significant figure which is 1.4578 while your entry point will also be approximated to 1.4578(Tie trade in Binary.com)
thanks boss...NA TO PORT...
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
spotted another trade on gold 1hour time frame...

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
looks more like engulfing pattern...15mins chart time frame,rise.

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
won 2 now...having issues with my network,later things.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
GU seems to have sumtin to offer...5mins time frame

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
lost the gold trade...
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by dasdexter(m): 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
shalom123:
lost the gold trade...
maybe try 4shared.com,
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
we won our GU trade...
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by odimbannamdi(m): 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
you can open a demo account on bosscapital. there is a trick we use. its simple. write your username in this format "demo_username". for example, mine will be "demo_nnamdi". bosscapital delays trade execution with a few seconds. the stronger your network, the faster it will take to execute.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by malachi2uk(m): 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
odimbannamdi:
you can open a demo account on bosscapital. there is a trick we use. its simple. write your username in this format "demo_username". for example, mine will be "demo_nnamdi". bosscapital delays trade execution with a few seconds. the stronger your network, the faster it will take to execute.

Hope it won't affect live account if they finds out
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
spotted another trade...15mins time frame GbpJpy,if price obeys all laws by end of this candle...then 15mins fall

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
another on GBPUSD 30MINS TIME FRAME,SAME LAWS...

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
AUDUSD 5MINS CHART,SAME LAWS...

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
AUDUSD TRADE SIGNAL SPOILT
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Manweysabi(m): 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
currentprice:

keep it comming
@currentprice... Please tell me you're not piponomics cool
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
GU trade spoilt,price closes above s&r...lost 1 trade this evening.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
@Shalom123
Optimisticgondy:
Do you have any material on drawing this kind of your support & resistance, please?
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Kaysalas(m): 12:28am On Jan 30, 2015
fxstory:
if the chart is 15 minute time frame, then your trade should be 15 minute expiry
@ fxstory, pls I need your candlestick videos,:kindly respond to my msg, let's talk. pls. I sent u a pm
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by odimbannamdi(m): 8:32am On Jan 30, 2015
malachi2uk:

Hope it won't affect live account if they finds out
no it wont.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by odimbannamdi(m): 8:38am On Jan 30, 2015
accentuate:

bro, can i get your contact? want to discuss something with you
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by oyewale3000(m): 9:47am On Jan 30, 2015
shalom123:
GU trade spoilt,price closes above s&r...lost 1 trade this evening.
Bro briefly explain how u draw ur s/r for the trades, u seems to be drawing the on higher tfs and then going to lower tf to watch for trade set ups. pls briefly explain bro
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 30, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
@Shalom123
boss its just the normal support and resistance...i really want to help but the fact is i don't know how.its just support drawn on a particular time frame the trader wants to use. i think you should upload some chart and i will download them and draw s&r on it so you can see how i draw them.another thing is that you need to also practice it over time so you can spot it easily also.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 30, 2015
now lets see what this hour candle will do at the end of this hour...if laws obeyed then we take a trade...see chart below GBPJPY

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by accentuate(m): 10:30am On Jan 30, 2015
shalom123:

boss its just the normal support and resistance...i really want to help but the fact is i don't know how.its just support drawn on a particular time frame the trader wants to use. i think you should upload some chart and i will download them and draw s&r on it so you can see how i draw them.another thing is that you need to also practice it over time so you can spot it easily also.

Good Morning well done,just try to explain to him the criteria you see before you draw your resistance and support.probably you are using swing high or low to draw it that's what he want to hear from you.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 30, 2015
accentuate:

Good Morning well done,just try to explain to him the criteria you see before you draw your resistance and support.probably you are using swing high or low to draw it that's what he want to hear from you.
OK BOSS...see chart below is GBPUSD 30mins,there is no s&r drawn yet...so when i open a chart like this and my purpose is to trade at that moment i look at where price is currently at cos thats the region i want to draw my s&r so i can pick my trades quickly...see empty chart below :

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by accentuate(m): 10:41am On Jan 30, 2015
shalom123:

OK BOSS...see chart below is GBPUSD 30mins,there is no s&r drawn yet...so when i open a chart like this and my purpose is to trade at that moment i look at where price is currently at cos thats the region i want to draw my s&r so i can pick my trades quickly...see empty chart below :

ok Everybody is listening
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 30, 2015
my own personal definition of s&r is simply a region or zone where price is not able to penetrate at the moment (binary inclined definition)...cos thats what i want to see at that moment for me to win just one more trade...one secret of s&r is that after price tries to penetrate a particular S&R there is always a ACTION AND REACTION...the action will be for the price to bounce off back immediately if that S&R is very sensitive and if that s&r is not very sensitive price will break through a little and then bounce back off that level,the reason is that: imagine you place a hot pizza on a frying pan or heater for re-warm after a while it will become very hot then lets imagine that we will be using our hands to remove the pizza,when we try removing it at once with our hands...me and you know what will happen,there is likely a possibility for us to drop it back again inside the pan or sumtin,we will have to try over time in other for us to remove the pizza or sumtin...thats the way s&r works.there seem to be cases where price comes at an s&r and moves pass it like a wind,that is the reason you have to wait till the end of a particular candle to see what the candle does and if the candle closes below and thereafter the next candle still breaks through the s&r,there is only one reason for that which is being that the more volume of people buying/selling that pair at that moment are higher and it moves the pair in that particular direction.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (70)

Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires / Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free / How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.