Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,211 members, 7,780,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:24 PM

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 - Business (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 (142499 Views)

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (70) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 07, 2015
sunwalk:
I no be alert kind of guy (if you mean posting alert) i just got off my weekend spending benji (280USD)

Wow... Enjoy your sweat bro. Alert is good for newbie, but all the same. we really appreciate your good work here. God bless
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by wellsaid(m): 8:51am On Mar 07, 2015
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by musta11: 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
please i want someone to list and enlight me on session such as NY SESSION and also to tell me nigeria local time , e.g NY SESSION start from 9pm and end 2am, london session 6am to 10am , please help i dont no the nigeria local time of all this session.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
musta11:
please i want someone to list and enlight me on session such as NY SESSION and also to tell me nigeria local time , e.g NY SESSION start from 9pm and end 2am, london session 6am to 10am , please help i dont no the nigeria local time of all this session.

EVERYWHERE SO SILENT WHY? MISSING THE POSTS OF YOU GUYZ........

LEMME TRY HELPING YOU WITH THESE, THOUGH I DONT PUT DZ TIME INTO CONSIDERATION COZ I JUST KNW ITS STARTS IN D MORNING...ANYONE CUD CORRECT DIZ THOUGH IF WRONG...

LONDON SESSION STARTS : 9AM
LONDON SESSION CLOSES : 6PM

NEW YORK SESSION OVERLAPS AND OPENS : 1PM
NEW YORK SESSION CLOSES : 11PM

SYDNEY OPENS : 11PM
CLOSES : 8AM

TOKYO OPENS OVERLAPS : 1AM
CLOSES : 10AM....

IF THIS IS NOT CORRECT, SOMEONE ELSE CUD CONFIRM PLEASE............ sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by musta11: 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
wapmasta001:

EVERYWHERE SO SILENT WHY? MISSING THE POSTS OF YOU GUYZ........

LEMME TRY HELPING YOU WITH THESE, THOUGH I DONT PUT DZ TIME INTO CONSIDERATION COZ I JUST KNW ITS STARTS IN D MORNING...ANYONE CUD CORRECT DIZ THOUGH IF WRONG...

LONDON SESSION STARTS : 9AM
LONDON SESSION CLOSES : 6PM

NEW YORK SESSION OVERLAPS AND OPENS : 1PM
NEW YORK SESSION CLOSES : 11PM

SYDNEY OPENS : 11PM
CLOSES : 8AM

TOKYO OPENS OVERLAPS : 1AM
CLOSES : 10AM....

IF THIS IS NOT CORRECT, SOMEONE ELSE CUD CONFIRM PLEASE............ sad sad sad

tanks boss
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
why is the house so silent please be like say na funeral place. shalom123, abrahamweb,sunwalk,teeboyx,accentuate, willscolf. oi de greet una my bosses
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Andiebest(m): 1:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
The money is in the charts guys, go for it. Might be painstaking but its worth the trouble. Just no way you will understand and combine western indicators and candlesticks that you will not be in green.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by dasdexter(m): 2:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
Andiebest:
The money is in the charts guys, go for it. Might be painstaking but its worth the trouble. Just no way you will understand and combine western indicators and candlesticks that you will not be in green.
How ?
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 14, 2015
papiforreal:
why is the house so silent please be like say na funeral place. shalom123, abrahamweb,sunwalk,teeboyx,accentuate, willscolf. oi de greet una my bosses
i have been busy,will be dropping something when i am less busy...it works with that continous trading of doubling your next stake...just keep tuned in. grin grin grin cool cool cool
shalom

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by femiola3: 11:57am On Mar 14, 2015
shalom123:

i have been busy,will be dropping something when i am less busy...it works with that continous trading of doubling your next stake...just keep tuned in. grin grin grin cool cool cool
shalom
...Alright...thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by greenalwaz: 4:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
Pls @all wat are mine doing wrong in set up binary chart.....I installed java runtime,and tried to open d chart but it has not bn responding for the past 2days,thiking it ws netwrk and came to a place now where d internet connectn speed is very fast still nothing.......Pls wetin i go do ,abeg!
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by greenalwaz: 7:06am On Mar 16, 2015
greenalwaz:
Pls @all wat are mine doing wrong in set up binary chart.....I installed java runtime,and tried to open d chart but it has not bn responding for the past 2days,thiking it ws netwrk and came to a place now where d internet connectn speed is very fast still nothing.......Pls wetin i go do ,abeg!
Gudmorg hoz,hw d wkd?pls@all kindly ans my questn
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 16, 2015
greenalwaz:
delete the binary chart app you just downloaded and then go make sure that ur java runtime is up to date and then download another binary chart app...
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by dasdexter(m): 7:26am On Mar 16, 2015
greenalwaz:
when u open d chart, what was d message or u can try clearing ur windows prefetch folder, enter file xplorer, local disk-windows-prefetch, delete everything inside d prefetch folder, works most time for me.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 16, 2015
someone quickly open random25 on ur chart and insert EMA 8 and EMA 21 on a 1mins chart...open another random 25 by the side with a 5mins time frame with nothing on it...
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 16, 2015
shalom123:
someone quickly open random25 on ur chart and insert EMA 8 and EMA 21 on a 1mins chart...open another random 25 by the side with a 5mins time frame with nothing on it...
after opening both charts u will see something like this on the 1mins chart with the EMAs...look carefully at the 5mins chart whenever you spot a patter like support and resistance or engulfing pattern or railroad pattern or any pattern you know of reversals or continuation of trend,you will see a crossover in the 1mins chart,once both the tips of the indicator are close,just enter a +/- 0.400 for a 2mins...always trust ur gut and try it out b4 u then venture maybe u can tweak also to fit ur personality but this is just how i use mine.
SHALOM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 16, 2015
there are some times when there are no patterns in the 5mins chart but the 1mins just make a cross over then don't trade it a fakey cross and also don't trade on a channel market where price races from one level of support to another level of resistance and back & forth.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
good evening house... cool

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
got some pics for demonstrations...pics loading.one of the pics is a 5mins chart where the pattern was spotted and the second is the 1mins chart where we have our entry and the last two pics are the 2 trades taken off the signal generated. cool cool cool cool
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
here are the charts...
SHALOM

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by amor001: 3:36am On Mar 17, 2015
Thanks shalom123. You are Good
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by fxsly: 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
etradexchange what is going on. I funded my account since yesterday evening and up till now I've not seen my money
I've sent a mail to support and no reply. There numbers are not going thru
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
fxsly:
etradexchange what is going on. I funded my account since yesterday evening and up till now I've not seen my money
I've sent a mail to support and no reply. There numbers are not going thru
bro what payment option did you use, and are certified already?

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by greenalwaz: 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
shalom123:

delete the binary chart app you just downloaded and then go make sure that ur java runtime is up to date and then download another binary chart app...
Thks just checking thread I'll try it now am grtful
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by greenalwaz: 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
dasdexter:
when u open d chart, what was d message or u can try clearing ur windows prefetch folder, enter file xplorer, local disk-windows-prefetch, delete everything inside d prefetch folder, works most time for me.
Really apprct yuor gud gestures, will try it and get back
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by greenalwaz: 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
dasdexter:
Thks guys,problem solved
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by amor001: 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
greenalwaz:

Saying no data is available to draw the requested chart.pls try our daily chart for this instrument.
And i ve been tryin various instrument but still d same issue

I had same challenge days ago. Download a new chart, and always click on d downloaded file to reload each time u wana use d chart. Dnt use d instald shortcut. I just hope u get me
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by greenalwaz: 6:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
amor001:

I had same challenge days ago. Download a new chart, and always click on d downloaded file to reload each time u wana use d chart. Dnt use d instald shortcut. I just hope u get me
Thks just got it rite
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by fxsly: 9:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
sunwalk:

bro what payment option did you use, and are certified already?
I used bank deposit. and yes am certified cos I have used them before.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
good evening house...

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by fxsly: 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
account has been rectified.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (70)

How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires / How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.