Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 - Business (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 (142975 Views)

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 08, 2015
accentuate:

you are right that the room is silent for some time now, but still strongly belief that you have many working system here you can use to cash $$$ just pick one and make it your personal diary chikena!

very soon am going to post a system that took one month of research.is just a matter of waiting for the set up, act on it and cash in your $$$.am given it out as Easter Gift.

TOOLS NEEDED TO TRADE THE SYSTEM

1. Stochastic Indicator(9,3,3) with Levels on 10 & 90

2. Bollinger Band (Default Settings)

3. Candlestick Pattern(Focus on Spinning Top,Harmmer,Shooting Star and Doji)

4. Candlestick Pattern (Deep Knowledge of Candlestick Pattern when No.3 above fail to confirm the validity of the signal)

5. Your Degree of Patience

TO PLACE BUY OR CALL ENTRY

1.One of the Candlestick Pattern must Pin the Lower Bollinger with real body not touching the Band i.e Spinning Top,Harmmer or Doji)

2.Wait for Stochastic line to move below 10 Level

3. Immediately the Stock Line move below 10 check for Candlestick Pattern in No.3

4. Once the Candlestick pattern Confirm the oversold region at below 10 Level

5. Wait for the Current candle to close and enter 15 minutes Expiry with the new Candle.(Use 15 Minutes Time Frame Chart)

TO PLACE SELL OR PUT ENTRY

1.One of the Candlestick Pattern must Pin the Upper Bollinger with real body not touching the Band i.e Spinning Top or Doji)

2.Wait for Stochastic line to move above 90 Level

3. Immediately the Stock Line move above 90 check for Candlestick Pattern either Spinning Top or Doji

4. Once the Candlestick pattern Confirm the overbought region above 90 Level

5. Wait for the Current candle to close and enter 15 minutes Expiry with the new Candle.(Use 15 Minutes Time Frame Chart)

Nice one boss

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by femiola3: 10:05am On Apr 14, 2015
Good morning all..how s market?
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by fxstory(m): 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
seems the election is still not over

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by femiola3: 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
fxstory:
seems the election is still not over

grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by toppy1234: 4:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hello sunwalk, please i sent you a mail kindly respond, thanks
sunwalk:
Money management rule:

Stake just 5% of your capital.

If you are at 20USD Stake just 1 (Payout set to 2USD)

for 50USD stake 2.5 (set payout to 5USD)

High rollers like me with capital above 500USD makes the most out of it (stake of 25USD = just a clean 20 win a day you are getting double your capital. NB= it applies to other capital)

So, get 20 clean wins before you move on to the next level of stake, for instance, 20USD capital with 1USD stake, get clean 20 wins, then move on to 2USD etc etc. ENJOY

SUNWALK
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 17, 2015
Good morning house...its been long i traded ooo! unto offline things,so wanted to warm my hands before doing bazuka trading...let the thread come alive again.see some of this morning warm up grin grin grin cool cool cool
the first pics is the signal chart,the second is the entry chart and the last is the warm trade win

3 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by amor001: 10:36am On Apr 17, 2015
shalom123:
Good morning house...its been long i traded ooo! unto offline things,so wanted to warm my hands before doing bazuka trading...let the thread come alive again.see some of this morning warm up grin grin grin cool cool cool
the first pics is the signal chart,the second is the entry chart and the last is the warm trade win

You are a motivation broda. Thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
amor001:

You are a motivation broda. Thanks
i greet u broda
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by GJames(m): 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
I'm interested in this binary option, i will like to start-up by monday if possible but i have no idea how to, can i get a mentor in the house please
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
good evening house...
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by newspostng(m): 1:38am On Apr 18, 2015
GJames:
I'm interested in this binary option, i will like to start-up by monday if possible but i have no idea how to, can i get a mentor in the house please

watch the video here.its for both newbie and proffessional traders.you will learn how to trade and earn good income trading random ticks.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Vzo2KDr_U

you can test the strategy on demo aswell before going live.happy trading

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by GJames(m): 8:18am On Apr 18, 2015
newspostng:

watch the video here.its for both newbie and proffessional traders.you will learn how to trade and earn good income trading random ticks.

Thank you very much. Thank you again
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by omotsonfx: 11:16am On Apr 18, 2015
shalom123:

we missed you...u r really a motivator brs...many thanks!

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by omakay(m): 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
Let's laugh small!!!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by micynute94(m): 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
@ House.... without using the interactive chart, is there a way to view the candles on random index 25 on my android phone. ... All i c is a line chart when i try live chart.... Except on timeframe starting from 6hr and above..
Am kinda mobile for now and using a system z a bit stressful, so any ideas??
cc: Shalom123, Sunwalk.... and others....
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by omakay(m): 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
micynute94:
@ House.... without using the interactive chart, is there a way to view the candles on random index 25 on my android phone. ... All i c is a line chart when i try live chart.... Except on timeframe starting from 6hr and above..
Am kinda mobile for now and using a system z a bit stressful, so any ideas??
cc: Shalom123, Sunwalk.... and others....

Hmmmm!!!!!! Where person wan start from?

First things first, that is a "JAVA" based application and so should be used on a standard java compact-able device which will either be windows or ios based. So you can imagine my laughter when you are talking about an android device. IT IS OUT OF PLACE.

For you to harness the full functionality of the broker, you will need a standard workstation ( windows or ios tower-top computer or a laptop). So you might want to wait till you are less stressed then you can use a system, as the market will always be active and waiting for you.

Any member here that uses a mobile system still has a standard system in main play and only uses a mobile device as back-up!!!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by malachi2uk(m): 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
Have missed this thread, where is Austey10? Missed his tutorials, seems nobody is trading again. Let's try and make this place lively like before, big thanks to all the bosses in the building.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by micynute94(m): 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
omakay:

First things first, that is a "JAVA" based application and so should be used on a standard java compact-able device which will either be windows or ios based. So you can imagine my laughter when you are talking about an android device. IT IS OUT OF PLACE.

For you to harness the full functionality of the broker, you will need a standard workstation ( windows or ios tower-top computer or a laptop). So you might want to wait till you are less stressed then you can use a system, as the market will always be active and waiting for you.

Any member here that uses a mobile system still has a standard system in main play and only uses a mobile device as back-up!!!!!

Some exec files of windows do run on android BTW, i just haven't tried it with the Java based app.that binary uses. .. I understand what u quite mean.
Was thinking someone had already had a brush with it, so i need not try to stress my to reinvent the wheel... since it's even a 50 - 50 prob..

Anyways.. Thank u
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by vpaymoney(m): 12:05am On Apr 19, 2015
accentuate:
I want us to try this system it works like magic
5568c977. accentuate, akbinary... Pls how much can any of u guys train me one on one or via bbm/watsapp. I will pay for you time.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 19, 2015
malachi2uk:
Have missed this thread, where is Austey10? Missed his tutorials, seems nobody is trading again. Let's try and make this place lively like before, big thanks to all the bosses in the building.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 1:27am On Apr 19, 2015
good am guys...
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 2:10am On Apr 19, 2015
shalom123:
good am guys...
i am giving you a top notch secret and the secret is vital...if you trade random index like i do,the best time for trading random is is between 7-9 morning or evening,Nigeria time.pull up some indicators or just chart patterns on these times and ur trading results will be very nice.
i was still able to get offering for service sha...unto warm up things.

3 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 2:12am On Apr 19, 2015
GJames:

Thank you very much. Thank you again
bros no give binary ur money freely oooo! with tick trades,if the money too plenty send some come my side...my point is that stuff is not a trading strategy as long its tick trade,you will be wasting ur money.
shalom
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by newspostng(m): 2:23am On Apr 19, 2015
shalom123:

bros no give binary ur money freely oooo! with tick trades,if the money too plenty send some come my side...my point is that stuff is not a trading strategy as long its tick trade,you will be wasting ur money.
shalom

if you dont know how to trade ticks,you ask questions. its traders earn good money from tick and ticks is totally different now and on random index and forex. you need to learn by reading the chart.its not hard atall

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by dagr8(m): 7:44am On Apr 19, 2015
omakay:

For the people using the Android platform,
you might have found it difficlt running a
Java J2ME midlet application on your
smartphones like the Symbian phone users
enjoy. May be you Convert Java (.jar)
applications to Android .apk format before
you run them. Here is a tip for you to
directly run Java Applications on your
Android smartphone platform.
All you need is download the JBED Android
Java Emultor, install it and everything would
be smooth for you.

SOURCE: http://www.cyberlord.info/how-to-run-java-apps-and-games-on-android-phones-with-jbed-developer/
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Spacey(m): 9:11am On Apr 19, 2015
Hello Sunwalk! I want to call ur attention to the betting system (I.e the 5, 10, 20, 5,... sequence) u introduced earlier. Did u get it some place or r u d inventor? If so u should patent it.
I have analyzed it and found it quite profitable even for a 90% ROI. I have translated the system (I call it the Sunwalk) to a strategy I am working on with initial capital of, yes, $10, and is proving successful.
(May share after extensive testing.)
Thank u for ur audience as I await ur response.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by omakay(m): 9:16am On Apr 19, 2015
dagr8:

For the people using the Android platform,
you might have found it difficlt running a
Java J2ME midlet application on your
smartphones like the Symbian phone users
enjoy. May be you Convert Java (.jar)
applications to Android .apk format before
you run them. Here is a tip for you to
directly run Java Applications on your
Android smartphone platform.
All you need is download the JBED Android
Java Emultor, install it and everything would
be smooth for you.

SOURCE: http://www.cyberlord.info/how-to-run-java-apps-and-games-on-android-phones-with-jbed-developer/

Nice one!!!! dagr8......

Conversion of .jar install file to .apk file

Chairman, dagr8 don carry ogbonge solution come oooooo!!!

But you go need very efficient tablet wey get smooth multi-task function!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by micynute94(m): 9:40am On Apr 19, 2015
I doubt an emulator of such listed above can drive the binary Java based app...
Maybe for some java midlet apps n games mostly mobile, Yup.. (I have even used some of it on gingerbread before but they have an issue working on andriod V4+ ) but for a system based app..don't think so... A powerful emulator n a bit of coding or a very powerful app that has the former all wrapped into one would be needed to run such on an android platform esp mobile...

THANKS THOUGH....
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by fxstory(m): 1:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
newspostng:

tick trade, mmmm
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
Spacey:
Hello Sunwalk! I want to call ur attention to the betting system (I.e the 5, 10, 20, 5,... sequence) u introduced earlier. Did u get it some place or r u d inventor? If so u should patent it.
I have analyzed it and found it quite profitable even for a 90% ROI. I have translated the system (I call it the Sunwalk) to a strategy I am working on with initial capital of, yes, $10, and is proving successful.
(May share after extensive testing.)
Thank u for ur audience as I await ur response.
sorry to disappoint it wasn't my making.... culled it from forexwinners.... this just dat I outlined a detailed process for using it showing I understood and implemented it before posting it.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by AYOT12(m): 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
pls house what is d best site to go live trading with on binary option as am scared of fraudulent site
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by pneumaticos(m): 9:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
AYOT12:
pls house what is d best site to go live trading with on binary option as am scared of fraudulent site

Binary.com ...low deposit tough for bigginers

24option.com high deposit easy for bigginers

Cherrytrade.com high deposit very cool for bigginers

Anyoption

And topoption

This are the only binary option site with less complaints from hundreds of site

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70)

Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires / Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free / How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.