Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. (35603 Views)

How To Upgrade Tecno Phantom F7 (A+) To Kit-kat. / How To Install Android 4.1 Jellybean Luncher On Your Tecno N3 Smartphone / HELP! How Do I Upgrade Rooted Gingerbread To Jellybean. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. by sauceEEP(m): 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
[quote author=Izzyizzie] Hw much u got ur G2?[/quote 84k @ slot
Re: Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. by Izzyizzie(m): 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
[quote author=sauceEEP][/quote] Woah, dats a big amount... Not plannin more dan 60k.
Re: Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. by Tomjazzy2: 7:18am On Sep 18, 2014
bimbor:

470mb for Android 4.4.2? You must be kidding me.
it is 460mb if you update OTA. On an sg4 that is... yet to notice any significant changes apart from optimized ram usuage. Battery life still very poor and phone still heats up. How long do I have to wait guys because I dont want to factory reset my device
Re: Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 23, 2014
Tomjazzy2: it is 460mb if you update OTA. On an sg4 that is... yet to notice any significant changes apart from optimized ram usuage. Battery life still very poor and phone still heats up. How long do I have to wait guys because I dont want to factory reset my device

Till infinity.kit kat fixed nothing when it comes to b3 drain or heating up.
At least, go bk to jb where u have choices to test different kernels.
Speedmode kernel can help, or use siyah and tweak it.
Though at times, ,the fault is hardware related. If that be the case,then there's no solution.
Re: Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 23, 2014
Izzyizzie: Woah, dats a big amount... Not plannin more dan 60k.

maybe u'll consider going for a uk -used of the phone.
Buy from a reliable source .
Re: Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. by JoseRaji(m): 1:45am On Oct 06, 2014
bimbor:

Android 5.0 is rumoured to be codenamed Keylime Pie.

Android v5.0 is codenamed Android L ( most likely Lollipop)
Re: Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. by DICKtator: 2:24am On Nov 05, 2014
Okijajuju1:

I updated my own samsong galaxy note 3 too from Agoin Beans 4.3 to the pussycat 4.4.2 OTA.. First thing I noticed is that my ringtone is now the meow of a Cat and if my fone falls it never lands on its back..

This PussyKat 4.4.2 rocks.. cool

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari / Deactivate MTN Music Plus In My Phone / How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.