Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Six Things You Must Not Do Before Going To Bed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Six Things You Must Not Do Before Going To Bed (1164 Views)

Six Things You Shouldn't Do Before You Sleep At Night / Six Things Your Period Can Tell You About Your Health. / Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Things You Must Not Do Before Going To Bed by lilo2hot(m): 5:15am On Sep 11, 2014
Six things you must not do before you sleep at night.
Follow them below:
1 – DON’T SLEEP WITH WATCH. Watch can emit a certain level of radioactivity. Though small, but if you wear your watch to bed for a longtime, it might have adverse effects on your health.
2 – DON’T SLEEP WITH BRA. Scientist in America have discovered those who wear bras for more dan 12hours have a high risk of getting braest cancer. So go to bed without it.
3 – DON’T SLEEP WITH PHONE. Putting the phone beside your bed or anywhere near you is not encouraged. Though some of us will use phones as alarm clocks, but please put the phone as far as possible. Scientists have proved that electrical items including mobile phones and television sets emit magnetic waves when used. These waves can cause disruptions to our nervous system. Therefore if you need to put your mobile phone near you, switch it off first.
4 – DON’T SLEEP WITH MAKE – UP. People who sleep with make-up might have skin problems in the long run. Sleeping with make-up will cause the skin to have difficulty in breathing and problem in perspiring. You will also need a much longer time to go into deep sleep. Lastly & Most important
5- DONT SLEEP WITH PANT ON- To get fresh and odourless private part, you are to go to bed pant-less for free access of fresh breeze to that area. this will enhance your sleeping comfort
6 – DON’T SLEEP WITH OTHER PEOPLE’S WIVES OR HUSBANDS. Most people are of the opinion that one may never wake up again; and if this happens?? DISGRACE AWAITS, i mean, one will not like to be picked up dead, by loved ones from such a place to tha Morgue!…
I hope you gained something
Re: Six Things You Must Not Do Before Going To Bed by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 11, 2014
Dont sleep wıt pant n bra! Ha! I should nude nı? I cant O.
Re: Six Things You Must Not Do Before Going To Bed by freshness2020: 6:01am On Sep 11, 2014
That number 6... Is the most important of ǻƪƪ
...Magun still D̶̲̅ε̲̣y exist incase ♈όϋ ve forgotten!
Re: Six Things You Must Not Do Before Going To Bed by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
Blebleswag: Dont sleep wıt pant n bra! Ha! I should nude nı? I cant O.
why can't u?abi u no get sexy body.
Re: Six Things You Must Not Do Before Going To Bed by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ninejaywon:
why can't u?abi u no get sexy body.
Its nt abt beıng sexy, wont b comfortable.
Re: Six Things You Must Not Do Before Going To Bed by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
Blebleswag:
Its nt abt beıng sexy, wont b comfortable.
Even when u dey wit ur bobo?
Re: Six Things You Must Not Do Before Going To Bed by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ninejaywon:
Even when u dey wit ur bobo?
Yes na.
Re: Six Things You Must Not Do Before Going To Bed by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
Blebleswag:
Yes na.
okay oooooh, i don hear.

(1) (Reply)

The Other Side Effects Of Drinking BEER(STAR).. / The Catalyst For Imminent Collapse Of The Health Sector In Nigeria / Protective Silicone Sleeve Case For Cloupor Mini 30W Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.