Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:24 PM

Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website (4480 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! Www.buymoresms.com / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! / Pls I Need A Chat And Forum Website Anyone Here Can Help (2) (3) (4)

Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website by Ayomifrosh: 6:28am On Sep 11, 2014
Yes...WithOut waistinq much time

Any Aspect Of WebDesigninq You Want To Learn...Feel Free 2 Dr0p Your Comments And I Will Try My Best 2 HelP...

Re: Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website by nairaclass: 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
Apart from theexperthost which naija web hosting offer unlimited plan for N15,000 or less?

Re: Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website by Iamsked: 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
we design creative, interactive yet astonishing websites and blogs, we also install Peachtree accounting softwares for companies and individuals.

learn web design here too at
www.accountingshock.com

Re: Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website by Bellanisneh: 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ayomifrosh:

Any Aspect Of WebDesigninq You Want To Learn...Feel Free 2 Dr0p Your Comments And I Will Try My Best 2 HelP...

.i wnt to learn more abt webdesign.xo i cn b a webhost..must especialy flash design i wnt to b good in dat aspect xo i cn earn some money for a livin
Re: Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website by Bellanisneh: 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
wnt to learn more on flash design..anyone who cn hlp
Re: Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website by Ndayo4Joseph: 5:53am On Apr 22, 2016
Plz I am really interested In being a webdesigner
Re: Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
Email me your whatsapp contact to learn HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, AJAX and angular JS. I'll add you to the whatsapp group where you'll get a week training for free after which you'll have to pay to get into the advanced lesson group, also note that the fee is to be paid monthly. We look forward to meeting you. More details will be given on the whatsapp group
Email: michaelozoemena2@gmail.com
Phone: +234 7010346915

Re: Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website by joeyreports: 6:58am On Sep 06, 2016
I Want to improve my 8 month website TechPent, Techpent has been running since january, but has refused to pick up, Anybody can take a look, I need help with blog.. Its a wordpress site
Re: Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website by Chizytech(m): 1:55am On Jan 24, 2017
Pls i want to learn here is my number 08104309494
Re: Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website by first001: 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
am a beginner, where do I start
Ayomifrosh:

Re: Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website by Yungsaint28: 4:57pm On May 05, 2018
[quote]Email me your whatsapp contact to learn HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, AJAX and angular JS. I'll add you to the whatsapp group where you'll get a week training for free after which you'll have to pay to get into the advanced lesson group, also note that the fee is to be paid monthly. We look forward to meeting you. More details will be given on the whatsapp group
Email: michaelozoemena2@gmail.com
Phone: +234 7010346915[/am a beginner I want to learn webdesign
Re: Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website by Yungsaint28: 4:59pm On May 05, 2018
am really interested in learning web design, bcoz I want to create my own website

Re: Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website by Irshittabey: 9:51am On May 06, 2018
Yungsaint28:
am really interested in learning web design, bcoz I want to create my own website

Check this out https://hotproforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=1120

If you have any questions let me know
Re: Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website by crytosam: 7:54am On May 07, 2019
Ayomifrosh:

please i want to design school portal i don't have much idea
Re: Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website by Englishgold: 1:40am On Jul 06, 2020
Any website guru from the East should please contact me via WhatsApp digits below.
Zero seven zero three five seven eight two six three five.

Re: Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website by Englishgold: 1:46am On Jul 06, 2020
To get websites designed and hosted .
Re: Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website by Englishgold: 1:48am On Jul 06, 2020
To get websites designed and hosted .
A guru in web design and hosting should please contact me ASAP preferably East, cos I'm in the heart of the east.
Re: Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website by duvie23: 10:16am On Aug 18, 2020
I want to learn 08141579783 smiley
Re: Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website by Talali: 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
How much will i pay to design me a website like
https://www.haskenews.com.ng
Re: Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website by crownmichael(m): 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
Help me room, I want toe learn web design please.

How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? / Do You Think Nairaland Will Still Be Nigeria's No 1 Forum In 10 Years? / How Can I Prove Site Ownership To Google.