Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,748 members, 7,806,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Cheapest Aveva PDMS Training Ever - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cheapest Aveva PDMS Training Ever (2450 Views)

AVEVA PDMS Training Videos + Software / First Distant Learning Program For AVEVA Pdms / AVEVA PDMS (plant Design Management System) Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Aveva PDMS Training Ever by Titemi22(m): 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
In case you dont know!.....the PDMS-on-the-go Training has started. ....I sincerely use this opportunity to thank those that registered and those visited this post....God bless you all...see you next quater. ...

P:S Pictures will be posted after the training
Re: Cheapest Aveva PDMS Training Ever by iyke648(m): 6:04am On Oct 23, 2014
Titemi22:
In case you dont know!.....the PDMS-on-the-go Training has started. ....I sincerely use this opportunity to thank those that registered and those visited this post....God bless you all...see you next quater. ...

P:S Pictures will be posted after the training
where is training location. I reside in ph
Re: Cheapest Aveva PDMS Training Ever by Titemi22(m): 7:44am On Oct 23, 2014
The Training is in Ikeja, Lagos....buh hopefully we would be coming to port Harcourt for the next promotional training on pdms. .

iyke648:
where is training location. I reside in ph
Re: Cheapest Aveva PDMS Training Ever by Titemi22(m): 9:01am On Nov 04, 2014
We promised we wer gonna give you the cheapest QUALITY pdms training ever and we did, congrats to those that participated. ..see you guys next time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Your Urgent Advice Conserning Total Oil Limited Appointment / PE Forum / List Of Nigerian States And What They Are Identified For, Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.