Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Unusual And Amazing Animal Friendships (With Pictures) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Unusual And Amazing Animal Friendships (With Pictures) (1450 Views)

7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice / Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing / Some Unusual Nigerian Pets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unusual And Amazing Animal Friendships (With Pictures) by Krak(m): 7:09am On Sep 11, 2014
This cat and fox were spotted and photographed by fishermen on the shores of Lake Van in Turkey. No one knows much about their story except that they are a very playful pair.

Re: Unusual And Amazing Animal Friendships (With Pictures) by Krak(m): 7:10am On Sep 11, 2014
Kasi and Tani were raised together and became good friends. However when the Cheetah became bigger he became more interested in the female Cheetahs nearby, but both dog and cheetah are still very good friends.

Re: Unusual And Amazing Animal Friendships (With Pictures) by Krak(m): 7:12am On Sep 11, 2014
This wild Maquee male monkey was seen taking excellent care of a deserted orange kitty cat at Monkey Forest, Bali, Indonesia.

Re: Unusual And Amazing Animal Friendships (With Pictures) by Krak(m): 7:13am On Sep 11, 2014
Bonedigger the lion has been the best of friends with these Daschunds(four of them) ever since they were puppies and he a little cub.

Re: Unusual And Amazing Animal Friendships (With Pictures) by Krak(m): 7:14am On Sep 11, 2014
This cat helped raise four hedgehogs when their mother died. The cat took them in and raised them as her own.

Re: Unusual And Amazing Animal Friendships (With Pictures) by Krak(m): 7:15am On Sep 11, 2014
Tigers, Bears and Lions are ordinarily not friends in the wild but the trio of Baloo the Bear, Leo the Lion and Shere Khan the Tiger have been living as close friends ever since they were taken at a house by police during a drug raid in 2001.

Re: Unusual And Amazing Animal Friendships (With Pictures) by Krak(m): 7:16am On Sep 11, 2014
Rosco, the blue tick hound, made a lasting friendship with Suryia, the Orangutang when both of them met at a reserve for endangered animals in South Carolina. They have since garnered World Wide attention including featuring in National Geographic and on Oprah Winfrey.

Re: Unusual And Amazing Animal Friendships (With Pictures) by Krak(m): 7:25am On Sep 11, 2014
These Lion cubs were abandoned by their mother and they found another mother in this dog who cared for them and nurtured them.

Re: Unusual And Amazing Animal Friendships (With Pictures) by Krak(m): 7:26am On Sep 11, 2014
This lamb was rejected by it's mother and some Australian dog breeders took in the spoted lamb. It was soon adopted by their Dalmatian, Zoe who probably thought it was a Dalmatian puppy.

Re: Unusual And Amazing Animal Friendships (With Pictures) by Krak(m): 7:27am On Sep 11, 2014
Koko the Gorilla adopted several kittens during her lifetime and cared for them as a parent would. When her first kitten was killed by a car, Koko expressed her sadness by sign language.

Re: Unusual And Amazing Animal Friendships (With Pictures) by Krak(m): 7:29am On Sep 11, 2014
Kate, the Great Dane adopted Pippin the Deer when she was a baby. When Pippin matured she moved into the forest to start a family of her own. But she still comes to visit Kate and her owner Isobel.

Re: Unusual And Amazing Animal Friendships (With Pictures) by Krak(m): 7:30am On Sep 11, 2014
Anjana the Chimpanze became a surogate mother and caretaker for two White Tiger cubs who have become seperated from their mother.

http://globalthots..com/2014/09/unusual-and-amazing-animal-friendships.html?m=1

Re: Unusual And Amazing Animal Friendships (With Pictures) by Krak(m): 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
If only all humans can learn to be this accomodating regardless of our race, ethnicity, religion, political viewpoint etc.
Re: Unusual And Amazing Animal Friendships (With Pictures) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
Your thread would have been unique if you had posted the pictures here undecided
Re: Unusual And Amazing Animal Friendships (With Pictures) by Krak(m): 1:25am On Sep 12, 2014
IfyAngela: Your thread would have been unique if you had posted the pictures here undecided

Check again. Pictures are there.
Re: Unusual And Amazing Animal Friendships (With Pictures) by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 12, 2014
Krak:

Check again. Pictures are there.
What i meant was uploading the pictures here, what you have up there is a link.
Re: Unusual And Amazing Animal Friendships (With Pictures) by Krak(m): 8:17am On Sep 12, 2014
IfyAngela:
What i meant was uploading the pictures here, what you have up there is a link.

Actually all the pictures are here. Maybe they are not showing. Let me try and upload them again.
Re: Unusual And Amazing Animal Friendships (With Pictures) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
Krak:

Actually all the pictures are here. Maybe they are not showing. Let me try and upload them again.
Cool, i've seen them now smiley
Re: Unusual And Amazing Animal Friendships (With Pictures) by Krak(m): 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
IfyAngela:
Cool, i've seen them now smiley
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! I Need To Overcome Cynophobia(Fear Of Dog) / Rabbits Are Adorable Animals!! ! For Sale / Pls Guys Rate My Puppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.