Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Mrs Service Station - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mrs Service Station (1382 Views)

Customer Service Officers At MRS Oil Nigeria Plc / MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Recruitment / KPMG Vs MRS Oil Vs Sterling Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrs Service Station by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 11, 2014
You are invited for an interview @ MRS Service Station Amuwo odofin for the post of cashier on Thursday 11th September 2014, time 12noon. Pls come with a copy of your CV. Text yes to confirm you would be present.

pls i want to know if it really worth the stress cos my house is very far from amuwo odofin and i also want to know how much they can pay. Thank you
Re: Mrs Service Station by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 11, 2014
pls someone shld say something
Re: Mrs Service Station by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 11, 2014
It's real but their pay is less than 40k
Re: Mrs Service Station by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 11, 2014
Thanks Bro

1 Like

Re: Mrs Service Station by KOLA4U(m): 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2014
Please go there and try your LUCK....there is sense in nonsense......wishing you all the best.
Re: Mrs Service Station by cutiestever(f): 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
it will be better for you to save the stress,time and money cos it doesn't worth it,was there for there test last WK n interview this week Monday but at the end I realised there pay was nonsense,and you will work from 6am-8pm,the environment is zero,but you can try your luck if you don't mind. ALL THE BEST
Re: Mrs Service Station by Valmesk(m): 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
the job doesn't worth the stress if you are a graduate,a friend of mine just worked for a month and quit the job.

(1) (Reply)

Front Desk Executive Needed Urgently / Intercontinental Hotel Lagos Job Vacancies (5 Positions) / Customer Care Representative Job Vacancy At Omarich Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.