Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics (69680 Views)

Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics / Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by tpia1: 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
nl and these threads.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Wasquad(m): 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol ok what are you reading then?

Eavesdropping too much for here...love to speak prvt if you don't mind. Zeroeightonethreeseventhreefoureighttwotwothree. grin wink...expecting. Thanks
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Poisonspirit: 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
Wasquad:

Eavesdropping too much for here...love to speak prvt if you don't mind. Zeroeightonethreeseventhreefoureighttwotwothree. grin wink...expecting. Thanks

That is:: 08137348223....grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Wasquad(m): 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
Poisonspirit:

That is:: 08137348223....grin grin grin

Poisonspirit I fear u ooooo,elaborator cheesy

Kinkybraids you see I talk am......
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
glitest:

Mctewwwww!
mtcheww ?? Does it mean u ain't interested in d chicken??
choii choii dariss godooooo
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
urhoboman: our ladies don begin carry traffic light for head?
That awkward moment when strolling with ur homies, a lady walked passed and smile at yall, you summon courage, walk up to her and strike a convo, her reply- "sorry I dint smile at you, I smiled at YOUR friend"
Oh, shiit. That's just cold.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
Joenice: Next time, do not lie. Because you don't know who is online here. If you really wanna learn Chinese, i can teach you.

你了解中文吗?
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
snowprince07: mtcheww ?? Does it mean u ain't interested in d chicken??
choii choii dariss godooooo
Chickenstew...really?
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
MissMeiya:

你了解中文吗?
恩。你也懂中文?
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Chickenstew: 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
glitest:
Chickenstew...really?
Chai. Wetin be dis convo now I neva see before
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by MenGoingThereWay: 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ladies we men are not mind readers or spirits that u give us green light and expect us to act on that with out u voicing out or at least starting a convo...Just like u ladies scream gender equality I believe u ladies can start ur equality by gathering confidence and damning the fact that rejection is real and walk up to we guyz and tell us how u feel or start a convo at least..rather than decieving urselves making funny gestures and expecting the guy to pick up the meaning cos we men should be "charles xaveir from xmen"..any one can make funny gestures...infact my 10 months old niece smiles and batts her eyelashes doesn't mean she is giving green light or wants a relationship.

The fact still remains that if u ladies keep relaying on ur green light u keep losing guyz that u "like" and we guyz will continue to miSs d green lights often and continue to go for other gals if we feel she is worth it.

-MenGoingThereWay
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
Chickenstew:
Chai. Wetin be dis convo now I neva see before
Mctewwwww!
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by MD45: 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
iamord:

You are a sharp person!!!
And I am proud of you!!!!
Oya!!Come and seat
at my right hand!!

Guy e di sharp

anoda funny one was d guy dat called green light ashawo bulb

This is some i c everyday and i hav come to live wit it. From my days in school to d office even in church d green light starts coming. Just b sensitive to body language n u will b able to tell there meanings. I dont let it distract me anymore as am a very busy exec..... And i dont have time for such cos i hv lost count of it from my encounter with some many ladies.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Chickenstew: 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
glitest:
Mctewwwww!
No vex honeybee wink
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
Chickenstew:
No vex honeybee wink
#Evil eye #
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
Joenice: 恩。你也懂中文?

Lol 我只知道一点点。我的朋友是台湾人。我学会中文在学校里是为她。你是怎么学习中文?
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
Abeg nairaland ladies show me green light nah cry embarassed cry
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
MissMeiya:

Lol 我只知道一点点。我的朋友是台湾人。我学会中文在学校里是为她。你是怎么学习中文?
哈哈。我觉得你的中文很好啊。你是不是中国人啊?我是在中国学的哦。怎么了? cheesy
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
Joenice: 哈哈。我觉得你的中文很好啊。你是不是中国人啊?我是在中国学的哦。怎么了? cheesy

Loool 我受宠若惊。我不是中国人啊!
这是非常酷的。我要到中国去一天
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 13, 2014
MissMeiya:

Loool 我受宠若惊。我不是中国人啊! 这是非常酷的。我要到中国去一天
哈哈哈。可以啊。好吧。有时间可以发信息给我。你比较幽默哦。还会用成语。 cheesy
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 13, 2014
Joenice: 哈哈哈。可以啊。好吧。有时间可以发信息给我。你比较幽默哦。还会用成语。 cheesy
*are u guys turning this house into some sort of a Chinese school oowat??
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by simdam500(m): 12:18am On Sep 13, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol if she likes you she will match you for that whole year
smiley
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 13, 2014
SwagPower: I salute U man... U jst murdered d thread..
Salute back unto ekelebe style!
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 13, 2014
Joenice: 哈哈。我觉得你的中文很好啊。你是不是中国人啊?我是在中国学的哦。怎么了? cheesy
Please, create a thread for your friend who understands Chinese!
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by tpia1: 1:43am On Sep 13, 2014
whats with all these threads anyway.

have our nigerian brethren landed somewhere and need help interpreting body language?
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Abyzan(m): 1:44am On Sep 13, 2014
Pque: Yeah, thank God for this topic. This particular observation about ladies has always been in my mind with no one to explain to me.

Most time in taxi cab or d transport bus if a lady is next to me regardless of whether am at d front or far back. I usually notice dese ladies trying to look at my face or even looking at my face during d journey as if their is dollar on my face. Each time I try to look or quickly look back at there face, they quickly look away nd when I look away from them, focusing on d journey, they stylishly begin to turn their neck focusing on my face again.

Whether these ladies are so preticious nd superbly looking, averagely looking or even ghetto looking. They most time act this way; stylishly looking at my face in d cab.
Am serious, this is nt a joke. Is this a green light? Or something else? Even a lady in pudder abi what is d name.

Let me narrate d experience I have wit a lady last week friday. I took a cab going to school, d front seat. Another guy was at d back, d cab was stopped by another guy who also took d back seat, makin 2 at d back. This lady stopped d cab too and decided to come and share d front seat wit me leaving d convenient seat behind. No P. D next thing she started stylishly luking at my face while I became restless nd disturbed and was wondering while she is doing this nd at d same time concentrating on d journey. When we got to d car park, instead of her to b going after settling d taxi driver, she started talking to herself nd searching 4 something in her bag until after d driver settled me with my own change and I started moving b4 she began to do d same. Only dat we were going to a different direction. Is these a green light or am mixing things up?

Whatever d case, ladies do give green light very very well. I missed a lot of chances those days at uni Ilo. when these beautiful ladies will come to me flashing green light but simply because I will never give in then because I occupied a position bigger than me that always prevent me from ... even though it is in secret.

ma guy, na so you fine do well make I turn gay for you wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 3:27am On Sep 13, 2014
Wasquad:

lol I wont call you bt Ill make you the exception to the rule n accept your pm.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 13, 2014
all4naija:
Please, create a thread for your friend who understands Chinese!
It's okay.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Wasquad(m): 7:25am On Sep 13, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol I wont call you bt Ill make you the exception to the rule n accept your pm.

smiley. Pm ain't possible here or maybe I don't knw aou and your mail ain't working too.
Ohk mail me.....plsssssssssssssssssssssss beta still beep me biko
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by dundayo: 8:52am On Sep 13, 2014
Gals can really b annoying with this greenlight issue, first they will attract u,later they'll tell u they don't like u in that way
Simply put, they're confused!
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by musachara: 9:39am On Sep 13, 2014
iamord: Lol! Omo boys dey para thid days! . The only noticeable green light as bright as halogen is the lips ..boobs.. Hips.. And the ogbonge backside.
BAAAdO!!!
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by iamord(m): 9:43am On Sep 13, 2014
musachara:
BAAAdO!!!

Na so bro!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) / They Sleep With Girls To Take Their Star & Leave Them Struggling All Their Lives / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.