Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,579 members, 7,801,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

I Need Your Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Your Help (592 Views)

Please I Need Your Help. / Please My Mum Needs Your Help! / Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help by neyur: 9:28am On Sep 11, 2014
Good morning progrssives and accreditated doctors,nurses and any other professional health workers.
Am not a medical student but an engineering,i need your advices and solution after reading my write-up.....

I am in a relationshp with a lady which i met in nothern part of nigeria.the relationship is 1year and five months old now.i came to find out later,that she had an issue with one of her ex-guy.but been congnizant about these,i decided to kip the flame of the relationship burning because i love the girl and i dont know how to stop the love from proceeding. Let me go straight to the point....
Last month august 3rd, she ended her period and thereafter we have had sex with and whitout condom. But everytime when we had the sex raw,i always been conscious never to drop the sperm no mater how smal it is inside her vigina(sorry for this language). Here-after, I usually be the one who always asks her if she has seen her period. Recently,in this month,i still ask how far? She told me no. But mean while,she told me if she's pregnant she will know regarding to her first issue.but i still insist,telling her this is not normal,if you ended your period early august,you should have begins for for another immidiately as september kicked prior to oestrous circle(sorry for this language). Since no symptoms of pregnacy no period,then i have to force her to go for pregnacy test.she went with eagerness and came with the writting from doctor as HCG-positive. Though i dont know what HCG meant,but as soon as i saw positive i understand she is pregnant.but before i could see her from her journey to hospital,she had made some concotion as described by friends n took. So wen i came to her house to see her,i saw her lieing down on her matrass with her stomach facing down..simply because she had running stomach.then i ask her,how far the result from hospital?she dip hand into her pocket and brought out a white paper which i believed is lab result.then i ask her while u liedown like these,she said, she took some conction to abort the pregnant. without my conscient.then i sumoned her and ask why she want to do these to her self....she repied, her parent will drive her from house and her school wil be aborted,but i tried convince her,telling her i will take heed all her responsibility,but still ignored all these promises,saying she undesrtand why she said that, and me, knowing full well what she said is true.becasue we have the problem of language other things which i cant not write here.
So,i decided to seek a friend advice,because, likewise me,am not working just managing with a friend pending the time i wil find one...later,a friend prescribe a drug for me called MISTOPROTOL..that, if she take it,the pregnant will be terminated and flushed out inform of blood. I rushed to a nearby chemist to obtained the drug,i gave it to her to take,she took took the drug at night when she was about going to bed.i went back to my house after giving her the drug.very early in the morning, i came to her house and ask her,how far? She said,she was only having a diorhea with a thick cloth but no blood...i sigh...then i ask her to take the remaining two that morning,she took it,and continuing to have stomach upset......from that morning to these hour, she's just discharging but no bleed.......please help me,dont mind my attitude toward these challenge.
Re: I Need Your Help by Keziehenry(m): 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
So sory for my late response, i want to knw hw it leta went with her.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Used Potato Insert As Contraceptive,hospitalised. / What Is Your Take/stand On Abortion? / Do Health Practitioners Value Money More Than Life Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.