Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Full Nigeria Army investigation report on Boko Haram. *picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Nigeria Army investigation report on Boko Haram. *picture (5072 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Confess To Membership Of Boko Haram - Picture / The Fear Of Boko Haram (picture) / Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Nigeria Army investigation report on Boko Haram. *picture by kross01(m): 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
kwanKwasiyya: . SR is a whistleblowing website

And by your definition sabotage is same thing as whistle blowing? I doubt if you truly know what whistle blowing means except you are proving the possibility of SR having ties with BH and as such sees the ongoing campaign against them as wrong

2 Likes

Re: Full Nigeria Army investigation report on Boko Haram. *picture by ntyce(m): 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
kross01:

And by your definition sabotage is same thing as whistle blowing? I doubt if you truly know what whistle blowing means except you are proving the possibility of SR having ties with BH and as such sees the ongoing campaign against them as wrong

Can you prove that SR is handung this info to BH?
What gives you the impression that BH doesn't even have the info b4 it got to SR?
The problem is with the military, it is made up of incompetent mofos who would sell info at the sight of money.
For SR to publish or not is an ethical issue, it's not their duty to fight BH, they are to report what they see whether good or bad.
Have you wondered how journalist cover war situations from both sides of the divide?
Re: Full Nigeria Army investigation report on Boko Haram. *picture by kwanKwasiyya(m): 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
kross01:

calm down mr know it. Am against there action of leaking classified material. The military needs to do more to protect such materials. For SR the will cont to do such try to find materials like this. Just like the Guardian,wikileaks n co.
Re: Full Nigeria Army investigation report on Boko Haram. *picture by kross01(m): 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
ntyce:

Can you prove that SR is handung this info to BH?
What gives you the impression that BH doesn't even have the info b4 it got to SR?
The problem is with the military, it is made up of incompetent mofos who would sell info at the sight of money.
For SR to publish or not is an ethical issue, it's not their duty to fight BH, they are to report what they see whether good or bad.
Have you wondered how journalist cover war situations from both sides of the divide?
Asking me to prove if SR are handing this info to BH is like asking shekau to prove wether Nigerians see his propaganda videos. The decision to publish this is not only ethical but professional as well. In fact that decision borders on patriotism and the very existence of whoever published it being a human being with conscience. Do you know how many people this publication has put in harms way?
Re: Full Nigeria Army investigation report on Boko Haram. *picture by kross01(m): 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
kwanKwasiyya: calm down mr know it. Am against there action of leaking classified material. The military needs to do more to protect such materials. For SR the will cont to do such try to find materials like this. Just like the Guardian,wikileaks n co.
You are still missing my point. You can't classify what they did as journalism neither is it whistle blowing. A whistle blower alerts the public on WRONG DOINGS. This is sabotage plain and simple

2 Likes

Re: Full Nigeria Army investigation report on Boko Haram. *picture by meforyou1(m): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
That sahara reporters man sowore needs to be arrested as soon as now. With the mole in the military that leaked this sensitive material
Re: Full Nigeria Army investigation report on Boko Haram. *picture by meforyou1(m): 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
what whistle blowing did they do here?
Re: Full Nigeria Army investigation report on Boko Haram. *picture by overhypedsteve(m): 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
as1siddiq: I asked: is Sahara reporter right to have posted this online?
omo men. I grew up seeing my dad, stamp a confidential watermark on most of his documents, and sometimes this docs are just simple official docs and do not matter much, but they are attended to with the utmost confidentiality, even when they where sent to Israel for a course back in 1998, all we knew was that dad went for holy pilgrimage. I ve never found a single piece of official documentation in his room even after he retired, they are either burnt when not needed or kept in the bank. But here we are, seeing such a seriously confidential info that holds the key to achieving our national security agenda being displayed on the internet, all in the name of opposition.
Re: Full Nigeria Army investigation report on Boko Haram. *picture by mrramadan(m): 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
as1siddiq: OPERATION ZAMAN LAFIYA - DEBRIEF OF
RELEASED BHT HOSTAGE
1. Recent information received by this
Headquarters following the debrief of a released
BHT hostage, revealed some traits and
disposition of the BHT. Based on his testimony,
the following findings were made:
a. BHT were formerly carrying out their ops at
night but later changed to day time due to
incessant fratricide.
b. They have information on every NA
movement.
c. BHT plant bombs on all routes especially
those likely to be used by NA.
d. The routine in BHT camp is to wake up, read,
Quran, train, and plan attks then go for ops.
e. BHT actually set out to capture ammunition
manufacturing machine as they were told at
Chibok and when they could not find any, they
abducted the school girls.
f. The girls were shared into groups of 20 with
each group under a tree.
g. Some of the girls have converted into Islam
and some have not, but they didn't kill those
who decided not to convert to Islam as they
normally do to men who refuse to convert.
h. Thirty of the girls are not married to BHTs of
Chibok origin, one of them had a dislocation and
another was bitten by a snake.
i. BHTs are ready to free the girls if their
detained members are released. This has always
been their slogan.
j. Some white hostages were freed based on
exchange with their men.
k. BHT got fuel from Cameroon prior to the
Cameroonian response to the
l. They have herds of cattle and could slaughter
up to 10 cows in a day.
m. Food was sourced through diversion of
vehicles conveying food along Damboa Road.
n. They now gettheir food from Potiskim area.
o. BHT's major source of fund is through
robbery.
p. BHt camp has many generators in Sambisa
Forest. BHTs do not live in built houses but tents
and under trees.
q. BHTs weat jump-up Pakistani dresses and do
not shave nor do they wear wrist watches on left
hand. When wearing shoes they put the right leg
first and when removing shoes they remove the
left leg first.
r. Shekau has his wife and 2 children in Sambisa
Forest. He is Kanun, he speaks Hausa and he
does not travel.
s. BHT Camp in Sambsa Forest is divided into
guard area, judgement area, and HQ. The
judgement areas are signified by flags mounted
on trees while the HQ has a big flag hoisted. The
symbold on BHT flag are gun and machetes.
t. The password in the camp during the day time
is: challenge - BUSHRA, response - LAKUM.
During night time is: challenge - TARKA,
response - HAZAM.
u. BHT don't use rosary (beads) for their
prayers. They do not drink, smoke, or listen to
music.
v. There are few Chadians and Nigeriens as
members of BHT. Most of them are Kanuns.
w. All BHTs listen to radio a lot to keep abreast
with happening around the world.
x. BHT normally travel from Sambisa - Talafa -
Gorun - Buni Yadi to any destination of their
choice and return through the same route.
y. BHT have laid IEDs along selected parts of the
roads leading into their enclave. They go off the
roads at the IED points and their camps are also
fortified with IEDs.
2. Consequent upon the above findings, the
details of the debrief are herebt forwarded to you
to enable you build a better intelligence picture
of BHT and assist in the conduct of your
operations. Please acknowledge receipt.
Signed SHIPI
Col. for COAS
http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/10/nigerian-army-debriefing-document-released-boko-haram-hostage-extensively-outlines-sects

I heard this a lont time ago and I actually agree wit whoever said it. "One of the biggest problem we have in the fight against terrorism is the media"
I have seen what these guys have done and what they are capable off. We keep reading this on the news, but believe me, it is even bigger than what we read about. If you want to have an idea of what is happening in the north, please go and watch " Hotel Rwanda" and "Sometimes in April".... I weep for my state and I weep for my dear country. cry cry cry cry
Re: Full Nigeria Army investigation report on Boko Haram. *picture by shadrama(m): 10:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
Na wao. Soon na my chapter them go read.
Re: Full Nigeria Army investigation report on Boko Haram. *picture by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
The fifth column must be found out and neutralized. Everyone is a suspect.
Re: Full Nigeria Army investigation report on Boko Haram. *picture by JuanDeDios: 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
ntyce:

How did the military get too complacent to release such sensitive info?
Sahara Reporters ain't no NTA.
Its mission is to report news and get traffic same as any major news corp.
The onus is for the source to ensure safety of such info.
Ask any good journalist, the goal is always to be the first to break the news, which SH is very good at.
What the govt needs to do is to get the mole that leaks such info and punish such accordingly.
But SH has done nothing wrong.
Wikileaks did same and were applauded outside of the USA.
Thank you. People don't get it.
Re: Full Nigeria Army investigation report on Boko Haram. *picture by JuanDeDios: 10:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
overhypedsteve: omo men. I grew up seeing my dad, stamp a confidential watermark on most of his documents, and sometimes this docs are just simple official docs and do not matter much, but they are attended to with the utmost confidentiality, even when they where sent to Israel for a course back in 1998, all we knew was that dad went for holy pilgrimage. I ve never found a single piece of official documentation in his room even after he retired, they are either burnt when not needed or kept in the bank. But here we are, seeing such a seriously confidential info that holds the key to achieving our national security agenda being displayed on the internet, all in the name of opposition.
It has nothing to do with opposition. You people don't get it.
Re: Full Nigeria Army investigation report on Boko Haram. *picture by Engobi(m): 11:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
wheesin: these sahara reporters should be banned..whats all this sabotaging a whole national army for...what do they gain ?
highly disappointed at SHR...luk at ds confidential msg,omg!!! FG shd ban dem immediately coz I strongly blv dey v insiders in NA n BHT at same time.
Re: Full Nigeria Army investigation report on Boko Haram. *picture by Handsomeemmy(m): 12:43am On Sep 12, 2014
They (Sahara reporter) have gone one step too far, this not journalism but support for terrorism, I will gladly classify them as enemy of the state, there should be a line between profit and endangering the lives of others.

We should all join hands and boycott Sahara reporters , I wish the government can block their access and charge the owner to court.

It is only in Nigeria that a news outlet tactically support terrorist organisation in the name of Journalism.

Useless Reporters.
Re: Full Nigeria Army investigation report on Boko Haram. *picture by Articul8(m): 1:01am On Sep 12, 2014
cirmuell: SR is one phucked up organization, why should this be in the news? undecided
why did NA give it to SR? Sure, dey do knw SR is a news agency and prone 2 publishing. If d information is sensitive enough,dey wldnt give it to dem.
Re: Full Nigeria Army investigation report on Boko Haram. *picture by ayukdaboss(m): 6:14am On Sep 12, 2014
kross01:
If only you understand how much damage these bastards may have caused by de classifying a highly classified information for an ongoing operation such as the war on terrorism, you'd never mention journalism in the same sentence with their name. What most of Nigerians don't know yet is that security is a collective effort and there this guys are sabotaging another's effort all for personal gains and propaganda.
Is the NA suppose to release such classified information to any soul? Yes or No?

1 Like

Re: Full Nigeria Army investigation report on Boko Haram. *picture by Vikky014(f): 6:49am On Sep 12, 2014
cirmuell: SR is one phucked up organization, why should this be in the news? undecided
dnt u knw dey wnt to inform their boko frnds to change tactics and location?
Re: Full Nigeria Army investigation report on Boko Haram. *picture by cirmuell(m): 6:50am On Sep 12, 2014
Articul8: why did NA give it to SR? Sure, dey do knw SR is a news agency and prone 2 publishing. If d information is sensitive enough,dey wldnt give it to dem.
it was probably leaked undecided
Re: Full Nigeria Army investigation report on Boko Haram. *picture by cirmuell(m): 6:51am On Sep 12, 2014
Vikky014: dnt u knw dey wnt to info their boko frnds to change tactics and location
lol
Re: Full Nigeria Army investigation report on Boko Haram. *picture by experimentist: 8:10am On Sep 12, 2014
I wonder what those girls would have turn to by now?
Re: Full Nigeria Army investigation report on Boko Haram. *picture by overhypedsteve(m): 9:28am On Sep 12, 2014
JuanDeDios:
It has nothing to do with opposition. You people don't get it.
what is it all about
Re: Full Nigeria Army investigation report on Boko Haram. *picture by kross01(m): 9:33am On Sep 12, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Is the NA suppose to release such classified information to any soul? Yes or No?
Do you really think they were given this piece of information officially? Kindly take a good look at that picture again, you'll know whoever gave them this hastily took photos of these documents with probably a mobile phone. Is that how any official document is released? Any news outlet that really knows their onions won't ever consider publishing this. In a bid to utterly rubbish the government these guys have trampled on all known written and unwritten codes and ethics guiding journalism. Does it give you joy to hear that NA troops are steadily ambushed and slaughtered like animals? When you keep having moles and outlets like SH supporting such moles then these guys will keep knowingly help BH to murder our compatriots in the NA sacrificing their lives so you and I can sleep eyes wide shut at night.
Re: Full Nigeria Army investigation report on Boko Haram. *picture by ayukdaboss(m): 9:40am On Sep 12, 2014
kross01:
Do you really think they were given this piece of information officially? Kindly take a good look at that picture again, you'll know whoever gave them this hastily took photos of these documents with probably a mobile phone. Is that how any official document is released? Any news outlet that really knows their onions won't ever consider publishing this. In a bid to utterly rubbish the government these guys have trampled on all known written and unwritten codes and ethics guiding journalism. Does it give you joy to hear that NA troops are steadily ambushed and slaughtered like animals? When you keep having moles and outlets like SH supporting such moles then these guys will keep knowingly help BH to murder our compatriots in the NA sacrificing their lives so you and I can sleep eyes wide shut at night.
Re: Full Nigeria Army investigation report on Boko Haram. *picture by as1siddiq: 9:47am On Sep 12, 2014
kross01:

they aren't based here in Nigeria therefore whatever goes on here can't affect them negatively, they just make money with it.
Yoruba people will say: ile l'abo oko (home is where u return to from the farm)
Re: Full Nigeria Army investigation report on Boko Haram. *picture by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 12, 2014
Sahara reporters dnt tel us wat our enemy says or does behnd our back tell us y they are xo comfortable to say and do it in frnt of you
Re: Full Nigeria Army investigation report on Boko Haram. *picture by vicadex07(m): 10:08am On Sep 12, 2014

Thank god you acknowledged they are whistle blowers and not liars like all the Federal government media agencies. At least we the public are exposed to the truth first-hand instead of the heinous lies peddled by our FG
Re: Full Nigeria Army investigation report on Boko Haram. *picture by kross01(m): 10:25am On Sep 12, 2014
as1siddiq:

they aren't based here in Nigeria therefore whatever goes on here can't affect them negatively, they just make money with it.
Yoruba people will say: ile l'abo oko (home is where u return to from the farm)
Will you in all honesty and fairness support what these guys did?
Re: Full Nigeria Army investigation report on Boko Haram. *picture by ayukdaboss(m): 11:23am On Sep 12, 2014
kross01:
When the American Army term a document classified, I don't think anybody can have access to take pictures no matter how much that person is paid. The rot is in the NA Army. SR is a news site..their job is to post news irrespective of the consequences.
Re: Full Nigeria Army investigation report on Boko Haram. *picture by emmatok(m): 11:53am On Sep 12, 2014
kross01:

LOL, this is what news organizations like most, reports the odd news first.
CNN,BBC , FOX do this all the time.

SR are popular for breaking the odd news to Nigerians.
Remember Yaradua and his cabinet saga, Abacha saga, GEJs wife saga.

Most Nigerian government officials and journalists give SR this information first hand.
Re: Full Nigeria Army investigation report on Boko Haram. *picture by kross01(m): 11:54am On Sep 12, 2014
ayukdaboss:
When the American Army term a document classified, I don't think anybody can have access to take pictures no matter how much that person is paid. The rot is in the NA Army. SR is a news site..their job is to post news irrespective of the consequences.
If i get your philosophy right, it doesn't matter if i receive stolen items rather the thief should bear the consequences of his actions? Wonder why receiving stolen items is a crime then. On a lighter note will they have published this if for example it is a document showing America's plans for ISIS? Bear in mind that wikileaks and Asange published classified documents of past happenings of their government never did they try delving into an ongoing action or campaign, yet USA made things so hot for them.
Re: Full Nigeria Army investigation report on Boko Haram. *picture by kross01(m): 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
emmatok:

LOL, this is what news organizations like most, reports the odd news first.
CNN,BBC , FOX do this all the time.

SR are popular for breaking the odd news to Nigerians.
Remember Yaradua and his cabinet saga, Abacha saga, GEJs wife saga.

Most Nigerian government officials and journalists give SR this information first hand.
This is no news bro, this is purely a strategic military information. Please tell me of what use is the knowledge of BH password and their camp formations as revealed by a captured member to a civilian/ ordinary Nigerian? Are you planning on going to join BH? Or is SH broadcasting this so that BH will know that they've been compromised and take cover. Amongst all these multinational media firms u mentioned, can you show me anyone of them that have at any point published such news as it concerns war or any military campaign. Any journalist will tell you that there are stories you kill and the ones you tell
NB: all your story references had nothing to do with security and military intelligence but rather government cover ups, in which case you can call it whistle blowing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop / Japan Fixed This Damaged Road In 6days, How Long Do U Think It Will Take The FG? / Oil Blocks Owners; 88% Are Owned By Multinationals Not Northerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.