Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Is There Any Difference Between A Boy Friend/girl Friend And A Fiance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Difference Between A Boy Friend/girl Friend And A Fiance (2981 Views)

Lady Shares How She Got A Fiance, Using Drastic Approach / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Difference Between A Boy Friend/girl Friend And A Fiance by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
My friend claimed somedays ago that a boy friend/girl friend is different from a fiance.She claimed that a person can have two or more boy friend/girl friend but can only have a fiance.

I argued in contrary to his claim because i believe that a boy friend/girl friend isn't different from a fiance.I beleive it only depends on the level the relationship is.

She didn't agree with me so i decided to come here and ask Nairalanders the question.
Re: Is There Any Difference Between A Boy Friend/girl Friend And A Fiance by AfricanApple(f): 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
there is a big fat difference, though that depends on what you define as boyfriend. some people believe boyfriend is just a friend u go out with and will eventually quit, while some believe boyfriend is just a mere friend like your girlfriend and some believe boyfriend has to do with serious relationship.

so u see, if u think u can cheat with or boyfriend then u can also cheat with your fiance cos they have not been legally married to you and can easily break away at anytime
Re: Is There Any Difference Between A Boy Friend/girl Friend And A Fiance by henrychubayo: 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
Am motivated somehow to give an answer to this question or inquiry. @Op, I believe that your friend may be more matured than you as he gave you not only the right answer but also the correct one as well. There is a different b/t Boyfriend and fiancé. The different is what both want to achieve in the relationship. In fiancé, two people have come together to agree that the have interest in each other and wish to marry but that they want to study each other for sometime and see if they can reliable to each other when they marry. What this means is that if you meet a girl or boy and wish to spend the rest of your life with him or her, you need to learn from each other in order to be able to live together forever. Also been in the relationship requires that such studying of the character between them should not exceed 2-3 years and then marriage is followed or it should be called off. So basically, when you call someone your fiance, it should not be more than 2-3 years and he or she marries you. When it comes to boyfriend, it does not since there is no achievement attached to it, you will hear of boyfriend for 10, 15, 20 years and still nothing happens. No wonder, in boyfriend relationship, the girl(90%) will be aiming to eat the boy's money to satisfy her own personal needs while the boy will be hoping to sex her for his own desires as well. In fiance, the girl will have high aims for the guy since she knew that she will benefit if he becomes high. Am only talking about the real fiance relationship and not what this small boys think of when they see a fine girl.

(1) (Reply)

Ridiculous Mentality Of Our Female Folk Diz Days / The Biggest Mistake In My Life The Concluding Part.... Must Read / My Ex Is Marrying A Man Who Wears These Kinds Of Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.