Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,294 members, 7,780,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:33 PM

Steps To Make Legal Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Steps To Make Legal Money Online (497 Views)

How To Make Legal Income With Your Facebook Account / Effective Strategies For Making Legal Money Online As A Newbie Or Freelancer / I Have No Knowledge But Believe I Can Make Legal Money On Internet Can You Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Make Legal Money Online by kashmegs(m): 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
Just as you are reading this, do you know you can advertise/promote you business to reach millions of Nigerians in your exact target market/audience? Do you desire to a Double-Digit Profit growth for your business even in this period?

Email marketing & Bulk SMS has been proven to be one of the most effective marketing avenues to reach thousands/millions of your target on their phone and they can contact you almost immediately. You can’t imagine the tremendous effect this will have on your business? Couple with the fact that presently, there are NO legal regulations to email marketing & Bulk SMS.

We have a database of over 79 million genuine mobile phone numbers in all the states in Nigeria including the FCT, Abuja, you can reach over +50,000 Business Owners, Top/Middle Class Executives. Stop purchasing 1mobile phone number for N1.

We are offering our 79 million genuine mobile numbers for N40,000. PROMO PRICE - N20,000.

Would you like to market the people in the Local Government where your business located? We have a database of phone numbers of people living in All The Local Government in Nigeria. You can get this database for N50,000. PROMO PRICE - N25,000.

08184979495(whatapp)
227b119c
@kashmegs
#digitmarketing

(1) (Reply)

Important: Those That In South-south And South-east Should Check This Out. / Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! Solar Panels/inverters In Port Harcourt....pics / Lately; I Feel Like I'm Dating MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.