Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

On The Issue Of The Sept 22nd Resumption Date - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / On The Issue Of The Sept 22nd Resumption Date (566 Views)

Ebola: Doctors Reject Sept 22 Schools’ Resumption Date. / EBOLA VIRUS: Nigerian Doctors Reject Sept 22nd Schools Resumption Date / The Issue Of Female Circumcision: Your Opinion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On The Issue Of The Sept 22nd Resumption Date by veezy84(m): 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
On the issue of school resumption, some persons are advocating for the shifting of the date from Sept 22, and in a way it has merit, but it obscures d whole picture. The truth is that any date picked even if its Jan 1,2015 would always be arbitrary. One day Nigeria didn't have Ebola, next day, some guy shows up to Nigeria from Liberia, den we got it. One Rivers state didn't have ebola, next day, some dude takes a trip down dere nd gives his wife the virus. Point is if we keep waitin for a day d virus is gone...wen will dat be? wen all persons carrying d virus die? Ebola in Nigeria is not yet a national health emergence, let's not treat it as one. People say Nigerians traveling outside the country are stigmatized, please why wouldn't dey? is it not in Africa, a top official from an African country who has d virus was allowed to travel to another country to attend a conference? is it not in Africa dat a person wit d virus in one state, somehow travelled to another state without telling anyone? Don't blame the outsiders, we have already made a joke of ourselves, let's Jus save face now
Re: On The Issue Of The Sept 22nd Resumption Date by Yeesh(f): 2:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
kids are at higher risks than adults cos they won't take the neccessary precautions,hence d virus wil spread like wildfire.wot I really don't understand abt dis postponement is d part d health sector is tryna play.I assume they are tryin to completely eradicate d virus b4 resumption.I hope dis is possible
Re: On The Issue Of The Sept 22nd Resumption Date by veezy84(m): 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
Yeesh: kids are at higher risks than adults cos they won't take the neccessary precautions,hence d virus wil spread like wildfire.wot I really don't understand abt dis postponement is d part d health sector is tryna play.I assume they are tryin to completely eradicate d virus b4 resumption.I hope dis is possible
so you are admitting we might have unregistered cases of Ebola in this country,cus we could take proper care of d quarantined patients so we won't have cases of someone escaping isolation to travel to port harcourt...dat should be d main objective here,if dat is done,I don't see any way of d virus spreading further

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

STRANGE: Woman Presents ‘holy Spirit’ As Collateral For Bank Loan / Photos: Stonning And Killing Every Satanic Manipulations - Asari Dokubo / Your Funny Experience During The Ebola Crisis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.