Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,342 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:45 PM

The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down (8423 Views)

That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. / Moment When You Want To Flex Your Babe In Your Dad's Car. photo. / Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by onila(f): 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
especially the ones that asked u for sex in the past

this morning in the library, I just met a guy who asked me to sleep with him last semester when I went to his house

when we used to see each other before
he used to smile and treat me properly

but now, he acts so cold
so much tension

its not easy dealing with a guy that you hurt his ego in the past

I didn't mean to hurt you, sweerie

4 Likes

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Tonykings: 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
Go back and undo what u've done!!!

11 Likes

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by lymelyte(m): 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
U don come again onila abi?

1 Like

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by TRADELYN: 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
grin cheesy grin
Perhaps you gave him too much 'hope'...

Well, a mature guy can deal with that naa shocked
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by lepasharon(f): 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
Lool .
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Sapphire86(f): 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
This child again? lipsrsealed

16 Likes

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by onila(f): 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
Sapphire86: This child again? lipsrsealed
SHATTAP, BIATCH

4 Likes

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Unionised(m): 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
onila: especially the ones that asked u for sex in the past

this morning in the library, I just met a guy who asked me to sleep with him last semester when I went to his house

but now, he acts so cold
so much tension

You probably led him on.

if we ask him, the story might be "slightly" different.

If you ask him, he will definitely say "you are not a good person"
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Baddestguyp(m): 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
I won't comment on such a thread
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Rapmoney(m): 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
Onila, why u dey obsessed with intimacy? How old are u?

7 Likes

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by onila(f): 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
Unionised:

You probably led him on.

if we ask him, the story might be "slightly" different.

If you ask him, he will definitely say "you are not a good person"

I am just a nice, friendly person
if u dont know the difference btw being nice and I want to do you =sorry

guys shld be much wiser

1 Like

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by onila(f): 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
Rapmoney: Onila, why u dey obsessed with intimacy? How old are u?
so many guys running to me

not my fault

not obsessed with sex
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by 1one: 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
Most Anticipated Wedding of Nairaland

Onila weds Andy Blaze grin
Best Man: Yungwizzy
Chief bride's made :Liability
Little gr oom: 100Cents
Little bride : Iduwougbo

Officiating Minister-Lord Krall.

Attendance is COMPULSORY angry

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by onila(f): 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
Baddestguyp: I won't comment on such a thread
undecided

1 Like

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Sapphire86(f): 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
onila: SHATTAP, BIATCH

See this uncultured and uncivilized child, you can't even construct a simple sentence or get ur point across without using the B word.

No - sense!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by sexymoma(f): 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
What did you expect.. angry A Bible Sermon angry

5 Likes

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by 100Cents: 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
1one: Most Anticipated Wedding of Nairaland

Chiefs bride's made :Liability
Little groom: 100Cents

Onila is still a virgins.

Is me go marry her.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by LaurelP(m): 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
So ur still a common undergee
Yet u go come dey form madam 4 here

8 Likes

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by onila(f): 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
Sapphire86:

See this uncultured and uncivilized child, you can't even construct a simple sentence or get ur point across without using the B word.

No - sense!

no point constructing a sentence for a flat out biatch like you

I dont respect rude pple

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Sapphire86(f): 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
onila:

no point constructing a sentence for a flat out biatch like you

I dont respect rude pple

And i feel sorry for your person! Such a waste!!

24 Likes

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
onila: SHATTAP, BIATCH

the girl you just called a biatch beat u in everything including facial beauty,line of thought, choice of words and response to others.

21 Likes

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by 1one: 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
100Cents:

Onila is still a virgins.

Is me go marry her.. undecided

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by snadguy007(m): 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2014
Now that u've stated your point, what can we do for you ??

3 Likes

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by adamskutty(m): 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
it wasn't easy but it was worth it grin grin
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by onila(f): 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
Sapphire86:

And i feel sorry for your person! Such a waste!!
a yoruba girl calling me a waste, irony

a typical yoruba girl like you is just a waste

dirty, smelly, arrogant, thinks too much of herself
I dont know exactly what yr mothers tell you that made some of you feels so great abt yrself

yr mother is an idi0t and gave birth to a bigger idi0t like you, a greater idi0t wink

3 Likes

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by onila(f): 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
aguiyi:

the girl you just called a biatch beat u in everything including facial beauty,line of thought, choice of words and response to others.

if being rude, disrespectful is what u call civilized or cultured
good for you

4 Likes

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Mrval20(m): 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
1one: Most Anticipated Wedding of Nairaland

Chiefs bride's made :Liability
Little groom: 100Cents

MC - s.c.a.p.e.goat.
I included hue dots because I don't want to call him out.

1 Like

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Sapphire86(f): 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
onila: a yoruba girl calling me a waste, irony

I dont know exactly what yr mothers tell you that made some of you feels so great abt yrself

yr mother is an idi0t and gave birth to a bigger idi0t like you, a greater idi0t wink

U see why I said what a waste? U have just proven your folly beyond reasonable doubt. I'm not going to dignify your insult to my family with a response.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Camellia(f): 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2014

but now, he acts so cold
so much tension

......hurt ke.....mschww...not that he even asked you out o....to sleep with him fa.....u didn't hurt him biko....u acted ryt ..don't go about feeling bad ......if d mofo likes he should squeeze his face till it pops....yeye...#my own

1 Like

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by teewai3(m): 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
watching: Onila the movie.... cool
starring:
sapphire86..
introducing:
aguiyi..

let d movie begin!!! cool cool

4 Likes

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Tantidora(f): 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
onila: a yoruba girl calling me a waste, irony

onila
it has not come to this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by onila(f): 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
Sapphire86:

U see why I said what a waste? U have just proven your folly beyond reasonable doubt. I'm not going to dignify your insult to my family with a response.

yr family is a bunch of useless idiats to produce an idiat like you

as.shole

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did You Just Cum?(graphics 18+)* / How Do Married Couples Initiate Sex At Night? / A Guy Snapped Pictures With His Girlfriend Showing Her Dirty Buttocks(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.