Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down (8435 Views)

That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. / Moment When You Want To Flex Your Babe In Your Dad's Car. photo. / Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Seanixking: 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
onila: SHATTAP, BIATCH
Teenaqer tryin tew qeh attention since duh invention of c1 fhone#wish duh z nah fwee mb,ai bet ya wont even open vhiz forum.............#star gazinq
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
1one: Most Anticipated Wedding of Nairaland

Onila weds Andy Blaze grin
Best Man: Yungwizzy
Chief bride's made :Liability
Little gr oom: 100Cents
Little bride : Iduwougbo

Officiating Minister-Lord Krall.

Attendance is COMPULSORY angry

grin grin grin LWKMD
You surely will be amongst the invited guest.
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by 1one: 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
glitest:

grin grin grin LWKMD
You surely will be amongst the invited guest.

Of course... But I would be serving a unique function- To shoot down anybody that stands up when the Minister says "Is there anyone here who..." grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
Onila has come again. angry
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
1one:

Of course... But I would be serving a unique function- To shoot down anybody that stands up when the Minister says "Is there anyone here who..." grin grin
Hahahaha
That would be a great idea....They most be joined together..by force, by fire.
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by 1one: 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
glitest:
Hahahaha
That would be a great idea....They most be joined together..by force, by fire.

Ohh yesss... and by brimstones too.grin They would actually fit each other.. Maybe one day when I'm in an overly chirpy mood I would open a thread detailing their connecting points and why they would make a perfect couple..Wouldn't that be a sight/read grin

1 Like

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
1one:

Ohh yesss... and by brimstones too.grin They would actually fit each other.. Maybe one day when I'm in an overly chirpy mood I would open a thread detailing their connecting points and why they would make a perfect couple..Wouldn't that be a sight/read grin

Oh yes!....I would love to read that. grin
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by SporaD8: 11:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
Sapphire86:

Thats the spirit! Keep trying aburo. Take care sweetie and keep your legs crossed. wink
Like you already said, " 'What a waste' ...of formal education."
Her self-service will be well appreciated in a nunnery!
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 12, 2014
onila: especially the ones that asked u for sex in the past

this morning in the library, I just met a guy who asked me to sleep with him last semester when I went to his house

when we used to see each other before
he used to smile and treat me properly

but now, he acts so cold
so much tension

its not easy dealing with a guy that you hurt his ego in the past

I didn't mean to hurt you, sweerie
that's OK babeā„¢ I've forgiven and forgotten about it.
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by lurex2rhyme(m): 2:15am On Sep 12, 2014
100Cents:

Onila is still a virgins.

Is me go marry her.. undecided
dude she fit be e virgin oo.hv u done d visibility study of d area 2 prove her claim. dnt be fool a kissed mouth neva loses it freshness jxt like d moon d rise again. no fight plz jxt sayin
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by lurex2rhyme(m): 2:26am On Sep 12, 2014
poiZon:

SO pretty, mean ur pix.
and also u r gender friendly, its nyc.
sorry i saw 'gender-f' think say d f na for friendly......
abeg what doesnt the f' stand for?
bad joke. dnt quote u r my man na. heheheh. funny face
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Nobody: 2:46am On Sep 12, 2014
Sapphire86:

The awkward moment when Onila thinks her sh*t smells like Sean John Unforgivable only to be told it stinks to high heaven!! grin cheesy
Hahahahaha! I almost choked from laugther.

1 Like

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Sapphire86(f): 6:44am On Sep 12, 2014
glitest:
Hahahahaha! I almost choked from laugther.

Lolz. Abeg don't let us vex her this early morning o

1 Like

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Vikky014(f): 7:09am On Sep 12, 2014
1one: @Op

With all these bashing and insults and cursing... I guess being #Teamvirgin is not the only team you should be in undecided... #Teammature... #Teamcivilzed.. and #TeamTakeaJoke are other teams you should be in because I don't see how and why you just turned all toxic and insultive all of a sudden.. Abi is it all the compressed and pressurised heat from lack of sex that you're blowing out here on Sapphire86... At the end of the day from all your insults.. It's not just about closing your legs alone that matters and be claiming #Teamvirgin.. It's about closing your "mouth" too.
u spoke well bro,d beauty of a lady remains her character and choice of words odas are secondary

1 Like

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Sanguine(f): 7:31am On Sep 12, 2014
Hmmn! This Onila fellow! Ever so unreasonable and uncouth! Smh! Lord have Mercy!!

4 Likes

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by omicron(m): 7:47am On Sep 12, 2014
Vikky014: u spoke well bro,d beauty of a lady remains her character and choice of words odas are secondary
This is the conclusion of the whole matter.
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 12, 2014
onila:

no point constructing a sentence for a flat out biatch like you

I dont respect rude pple
U're so rude nd insultive. Y wld u jst call a lady dat, aren't u civilized? Or are u from the bush?

4 Likes

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Abbey2sam(m): 8:19am On Sep 12, 2014

this morning in the library, I just met a guy who asked me to sleep with him last semester when I went to his house

but now, he acts so cold
so much tension

I didn't look at the moniker before reading
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by CoCoLav(f): 8:31am On Sep 12, 2014
Your own is even better. I refused to date him, refused to go to prom with him and all that. I know I hurt his feelings.

Now years later, I applied for a job in a company and guess who called me for the interview?

I was weak! Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 12, 2014
1one: Most Anticipated Wedding of Nairaland

Onila weds Andy Blaze grin
Best Man: Yungwizzy
Chief bride's made :Liability
Little gr oom: 100Cents
Little bride : Iduwougbo

Officiating Minister-Lord Krall.

Attendance is COMPULSORY angry
You forgot Chief sweetus omalichanwa Yuzedo

2 Likes

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by brainhack(m): 9:00am On Sep 12, 2014

but now, he acts so cold
so much tension

What happened between you two in the past should be a private matter. It should be handled with maturity, I know for sure he is a matured guy; you strayed into his house and he didnt rape you undecided but here you are afflicting his already battered ego.

Dont cry foul when he rallies his friends to get back at you, before you can spell "maltina" it will be your ego shattered on the floor.

Well its just my thought anyway.

2 Likes

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Dreyl(m): 9:35am On Sep 12, 2014
This onila again!
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by 1one: 9:59am On Sep 12, 2014
Vikky014: u spoke well bro,d beauty of a lady remains her character and choice of words odas are secondary

Very well said.

1 Like

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:02am On Sep 12, 2014
Sapphire86:

See this uncultured and uncivilized child, you can't even construct a simple sentence or get ur point across without using the B word.

No - sense!
I just liked this ur post dear.
Xo take notecheesy
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by 1one: 10:04am On Sep 12, 2014
jossi994:
You forgot Chief sweetus omalichanwa Yuzedo

Ahhh that's true ooo.. Well I think she would be in the bridal train, she would possibly be the one that the bouquet falls on when 0nila throws it.. And of course you know who she would be marrying.... lipsrsealed
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Sapphire86(f): 10:11am On Sep 12, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
I just liked this ur post dear.
Xo take notecheesy

Lolz. Thank you!
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 12, 2014
1one:

Ahhh that's true ooo.. Well I think she would be in the bridal train, she would possibly be the one that the bouquet falls on when 0nila throws it.. And of course you know who she would be marrying.... lipsrsealed
yuzedo is a man o.. The president of banana iceland landlord association and horseband to sweet pawpaw skinned actress Rita Dhurmmynick. Bera modify ya post before he comes.
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by 1one: 10:22am On Sep 12, 2014
jossi994: yuzedo is a man o.. The president of banana iceland landlord association and horseband to sweet pawpaw skinned actress Rita Dhurmmynick. Bera modify ya post before he comes.

Hahahahaha... Are you serious, na WA o.. All these gender conflicting/confusing identity crisis personalities we have on Nairaland sef.. So why the name Ms Yuzedo undecided
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 12, 2014
1one:

Hahahahaha... Are you serious, na WA o.. All these gender conflicting/confusing identity crisis personalities we have on Nairaland sef.. So why the name Ms Yuzedo undecided
nat ms yuzedo o.. Those ones are copy cats and wannabes. His moniker is 'Yuzedo' the king of kings and boss of all bosses.
#https://www.nairaland.com/yuzedo/posts
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by 1one: 10:28am On Sep 12, 2014
jossi994: nat ms yuzedo o.. Those ones are copy cats and wannabes. His moniker is 'Yuzedo' the king of kings and boss of all bosses

Well OK.. but this one wey you dey sound like that Emissary to king Xerxes in the Movie-300.. Yuzedo king of kings?.. Bosses of all bosses?. Ahhh.. Hehehe.. OK oo
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 12, 2014
1one:

Well OK.. but this one wey you dey sound like that Emissary to king Xerxes in the Movie-300.. Yuzedo king of kings?.. Bosses of all bosses?. Ahhh.. Hehehe.. OK oo
Yuzedo is the 'god Emperor' of Nairaland.. I lack words to describe him. #i'm his number 1 disciple and student.. This dude's the reason i joined Nairaland gan. Go and read this post and then come back and tell me whatchu think about this dude.:https://www.nairaland.com/1214376/took-virginity-housegirl-witch
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:41am On Sep 12, 2014
Sapphire86:

Lolz. Thank you!
Uwc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) / My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 / How Many Of Our Men Can Handle This Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.