Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down (8438 Views)

That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. / Moment When You Want To Flex Your Babe In Your Dad's Car. photo. / Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
MissMeiya:

Lol but that was my face na XD
Jeez... not even up to a page and claws came out *ducks for cover*

Lucky u,that moment is priceless. Would giv anytin to trade places wit you,you bet i aint ducking for no cover lolz.*sipping a hot cup of cocoa*,yle following this thread.
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
fabiano09:

Lucky u,that moment is priceless. Would giv anytin to trade places wit you,you bet i aint ducking for no cover lolz.*sipping a hot cup of cocoa*,yle following this thread.

Lol the drama is over now
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by graciousolo(m): 12:16am On Sep 13, 2014
onila:

yr family is a bunch of useless idiats to produce an idiat like you

as.shole
Hon. You're not well mannered

4 Likes

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 13, 2014
LoLz* that means any thread I see "oLila" na to run oooooo grin grin grin #Bye

3 Likes

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Nobody: 3:38am On Sep 13, 2014
MissMeiya:

Lol the drama is over now

Fun yle it lasted lol
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by kay29000(m): 7:21am On Sep 13, 2014
onila: a yoruba girl calling me a waste, irony

a typical yoruba girl like you is just a waste

dirty, smelly, arrogant, thinks too much of herself
I dont know exactly what yr mothers tell you that made some of you feels so great abt yrself

yr mother is an idi0t and gave birth to a bigger idi0t like you, a greater idi0t wink

And I thought you were a sensible person... I didn't know you were immature...and a tribalist.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by dadoctore(m): 9:36am On Sep 13, 2014
kay29000:

And I thought you were a sensible person... I didn't know you were immature...and a tribalist.
...A suspected terrorist too 'waiting for Nigeria to divide' n I kid not wen I say dis human should be watched carefully cos na so dem dey show their traits frm small

3 Likes

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Sanguine(f): 11:37am On Sep 13, 2014
Now apparently, this ''virgin'' has some loose nuts in her head. What with all these absurdities! She really needs to go have her head examined and re-examined! Jeeeezzz!! I so pity anyone who moves with this one! Tufia! God forbid!!

5 Likes

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by adisa204(m): 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
Used to take onila in high regards until I stumbled on this thread,omo #teamvirgin doesn't guarantee u a flat in heaven ohh,u also need team manners......and d mods have done nothing to onila cursing since abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by adconline(m): 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
Too much energy to focus on guys and sex... #justsaying
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Lero15(m): 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
adisa204: Used to take onila in high regards until I stumbled on this thread,omo #teamvirgin doesn't guarantee u a flat in heaven ohh,u also need team manners......and d mods have done nothing to onila cursing since abi
na so me sef dey think b4 ooo. Check her topics to know d true, untamed onila. grin grin grin
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by jeff2010(m): 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
Onila's action is as a result of excess accumulated konji nd now she's going overboard....abeg meet 1 macho manly 'omo onile' to shine ur congo
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
Lol
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by 1one: 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
Sanguine: Now apparently, this ''virgin'' has some loose nuts in her head. What with all these absurdities! She really needs to go have her head examin angryed and re-examined! Jeeeezzz!! I so pity anyone who moves with this one! Tufia! God forbid!!

kay29000:

adisa204: Used to take onila in high regards until I stumbled on this thread,omo #teamvirgin doesn't guarantee u a flat in heaven ohh,u also need team manners......and d mods have done nothing to onila cursing since abi

snadguy007: Because of one single thread, see how you derep yourself, you've lost the reputation u created for yourself since u joined nairaland showing the kind of person you are. Well, its true that one cant hide his/her behaviour forever so i guess we are seeing the real you now. Even the person you are fighting with showed some signs of maturity in her comments which totally proved you are still a child.
Like someone said its not all about being a virgin, being able to watch ones tongue is also a necessity for someone like you.
You insulted her, insulted her parents, insulted her tribe. You even extended the insult to Nigeria as a country.
You really need to grow up.

Hmmm... Omo de lo'n se(na small pikin dey worry am).. make una no vex for am.. We all have times where we behave stup¡dly..this thread is just an example of one of her stup!d moments.. lipsrsealed. I'm sure she's still ultimately the sweet girl we all know her to be... Even a Larmboghini veneno as fine and classy as it is still suffers from over heating atimes grin.

I hereby by the power vested in me.. Declare this THREAD CLOSED!!! angry
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Finestlex(m): 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
you could have at least helped a nigga with a hand job.. all things being equal. #my1cent though
onila: especially the ones that asked u for sex in the past

this morning in the library, I just met a guy who asked me to sleep with him last semester when I went to his house

when we used to see each other before
he used to smile and treat me properly

but now, he acts so cold
so much tension

its not easy dealing with a guy that you hurt his ego in the past

I didn't mean to hurt you, sweerie
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by tdayof(m): 12:27am On Sep 14, 2014
onila: go and choke on yr mothers dirty pant

I curse the day they put me in the nation with you and yr family

feel like spitting you

a woman from a stupid tribe and family

monkey
seun and co..
tri.....tribalism

1 Like

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Gurgle(f): 7:57am On Jul 06, 2015
onila:
especially the ones that asked u for sex in the past

this morning in the library, I just met a guy who asked me to sleep with him last semester when I went to his house

when we used to see each other before
he used to smile and treat me properly

but now, he acts so cold
so much tension

its not easy dealing with a guy that you hurt his ego in the past

I didn't mean to hurt you, sweerie

LOL this woman

chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl / I Walked Into My Aunt's Daughter Room Without Knocking, See What I Saw (PIC) / How Many Of Our Men Can Handle This Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.