Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. (33013 Views)

‘prophetess’ Arrested For Abducting, Duping Man (picture) / 3 Pastors & 1 Herbalist Arrested For Abducting Nigerian Returning From Abroad. / Police Nab Herbalist For Abducting Lovers For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Bryan12(m): 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
kobonaire: weep not, the actions of one person is not representative of every one.
*grabs handkerchief,wipes tear*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Bryan12(m): 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
softsparkyy:
Okay thanks.
Goodgirl.Now keep quiet if you have nothing to say

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
AlfaSeltzer: We need to get the facts of the case first.

Anyway he looks more Ijaw than Igbo. Looks like dokubo's younger cousin if you as me. Probably a muslim too.
hahaaha
lol: 29 Nigerian man based in Brookline, Massachusetts, Samuel Okorie is accused of grabbing a woman at a public place & sexually assaulting her. The incident took place over the weekend in a residential neighbourhood.
Okorie is Igbo, a direct offspring of Coward General Odimegwu Ojukokoro (of Cursed Memory).
No Ijaw Son will partake in such heinous crime.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by donodion(m): 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2014

Anyway he looks more Ijaw than Igbo. Looks like dokubo's younger cousin if you as me. Probably a muslim too.

grin grin grin grin hahahahaha.....and he resembles Asari Dokubo
hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
Michael Adebolajo in London

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Idrismusty97(m): 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2014

Your sons are on molesting spree! How long would you blame every single act they committed on the Ijaws or Muslims? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Middlefinger1: 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
moneybag100: These people sha.....hmmmm...cocaine na una, kidnapping na una...armed robber na una....rapping na una, molesting na una...419 na una...claiming another man state na una....haba....na wa o...God go help you na sha.
Mumu, must you go tribal?
The case of Michael 'DE BUTCHER' Adebolajo is still fresh in our memory.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
Idrismusty97: Your sons are on molesting spree! How long would you blame every single act they committed on the Ijaws or Muslims? undecided
You mind the Homosexual Igboman?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by xynerise: 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
whatlyf: hahaaha
Okorie is a Igbo, a direct offspring of Coward General Odimegwu Ojukokoro (of Cursed Memory).
No Ijaw Son will partake in such heinous crime.

Behave
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Acidosis(m): 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
Bryan12: They should start with your father cos he too sexually assaulted your momma b4 givin her a ring
Bad response to a harmless post from a gentle girl.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
xynerise:
Behave
If only you scolded your "brother" that mentioned Ijaw. cool

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
Bryan12: Goodgirl.Now keep quiet if you have nothing to say
You have been noticed.
I guess you won't be quoting me if you have something intelligent to say.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Knighttemplar(m): 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
igbo kewenu!!! Konji kewenu!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by swezenberg(m): 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
I visited Brooklyne few days ago to get some stuff from African store. I was attended to by a Ghanaian. Those of you in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania may know what I'm talking about. In fact other Africans are beginning to run from Nigerians with this our attitude. Our numerous churches and mosques are not helping. Parents need to start helping their children at home. Women should stop bringing home bastards for another man to raise and men should be men and stop behaving like boys because of that restless thing between their legs

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Bryan12(m): 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
Acidosis:
A gentle girl in her right mind won't demand for a man to be castrated.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
clean2: That guy is just a fake igbo wanna be . The igbo world wide council disowns him as one of our own . He is an american full blooded

One Igbo man commiting a crime does not mean that all Igbos are guilty of that crime.

Fact.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
Acidosis:
Free the pained rapis.t.
I know his type.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Acidosis(m): 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
Bryan12: A gentle girl in her right mind won't demand for a man to be castrated.
a ra. pist deserves more than castra.tion.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by fyneboi79(m): 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
moneybag100: These people sha.....hmmmm...cocaine na una, kidnapping na una...armed robber na una....rapping na una, molesting na una...pirating na una....419 na una...claiming another man state na una....haba....na wa o...God go help you na sha.
Thunder fire ‎u undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Mariojane(f): 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
i dont believe dis nonsense. see charges cos he is black.
what was the lady doing near d gas station in the night if she is not ....
som1 his white neighbors testifies he is quiet and friendly should hv his share of ladies nd white love black D.I..
how come he has been careful not to allow her to escape for several times until he became careless all of a sudden.
are you sure dat girl is not his gf that want to implicate him?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by etenyong(m): 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
I dont hav complete to laugh it out

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Sammycute(m): 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
moneybag100: These people sha.....hmmmm...cocaine na una, kidnapping na una...armed robber na una....rapping na una, molesting na una...pirating na una....419 na una...claiming another man state na una....haba....na wa o...God go help you na sha.
Acidosis:
a ra. pist deserves more than castra.tion.
proudly igbo... haters can go and die

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
evegran: . He obviously wasn't getting some. Nigger was starved! I guess? Lmao!
Yea...Eva, maybe she is like some ladies here: Wearing no undies and taking a stroll to Suya joint...anh anh....Wharrisit?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by xynerise: 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
whatlyf: If only you scolded your "brother" that mentioned Ijaw. cool
Help me scold him tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Acidosis(m): 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
softsparkyy:
Free the pained rapis.t.
I know his type.
lol, no fight sha o
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
xynerise:
Help me scold him tongue
That I have done

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by cruise14(f): 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
Samuel Onyenweaku (an ibo) is on trial too for raping a 92 years old woman in Amber park nursing home in Cincinnati Ohio.

Samuel Uba 65(ibo)impregnated his 17 years old Daughter Hannah Uba in kalabari beach, Oguta Lg Imo state.

Another Emeka(ibo) a.k.a Baba Victor lured in and rape a 13 year old in Jos.

Wait! Is it me or why are there so many ibos named Samuel are criminals Even this one is also Samuel

These are just a few of rape cases by ibos, no one will want to be ibo if they are not already. If these men can't find women in a country where women are cheap, then it goes to show that ibos are peddophilles by nature.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Acidosis(m): 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
Sammycute: proudly igbo... haters can go and die
what is this?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
In as much as I am not going to defend the accused,I will not totally support the story so far.
The neigbhours say he is calm amnd quiet"
She claimed to have screamed and shouited yet noone heard this noise??
She was dragged from the gas station,noone saw or noticed that?

I may be wrong,but wat if it realy isn't wat it is?maybe a set-up or an overreaction.

Gas stations. Have cctv don't they??

I would love to hear the accused's side of the story before I conclude..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by xynerise: 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
whatlyf: That I have done
Not by mentioning his tribe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Withdraw Magu’s Security As Family Raises Alarm Over Safety / Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies / Senteni Masango Commits Suicide (Swaziland King's 8th Wife)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.