Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,175 members, 7,780,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:57 AM

A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! (4966 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand / 3 Things Guys Do With Pride That Piss Girls Off... From Day 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by Rapsainot(m): 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
Rapmoney: Atleast I have been able to identify some real men on NL...Baddestguy, u are one of them. Tosyne2much, u are my man. Rapsainot, u gat my rep!
I sight you bro
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by Rapmoney(m): 12:16am On Sep 15, 2014
Unibenstudent(m): 9:57am On Sep 14

Xtarxhyne: NLgirls dis dat....free us na

una be celebrity nah,,

^^^^^ Another woman wrapper caught on NL. Una see the way the girl dey feel now? This guy dey fall e hand. Dude, must you stoop so low by calling her a 'celebrity'? Gosh!!!
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by Rapmoney(m): 5:29am On Sep 15, 2014
Unionised:

Save your pity for the small girls you chase around.

I know your type. They always end up as failures!
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by marieolae(f): 6:13am On Sep 15, 2014
Dis guy got rejcted by me..hey rapmoney you don't have to create a whole thread about it smiley lool
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by Rapmoney(m): 6:22am On Sep 15, 2014
marieolae: Dis guy got rejcted by me..hey rapmoney you don't have to create a whole thread about it smiley lool

Una see how she dey try to identify with me? I don't even know you from Adams! ??
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by Unionised(m): 7:19am On Sep 15, 2014
Rapmoney:

I know your type. They always end up as failures!

I know your type. All motion but no movement...
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by Rapmoney(m): 7:26am On Sep 15, 2014
Unionised:

I know your type. All motion but no movement...

There is no need wasting time on fools like u! Ur profile? No topic, no pic...u are just a jobless and faceless slowpoke who just joined NL recently! U still think NL is a place where ppl come to fool themselves? Nor worry, u go soon know.
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by Unionised(m): 7:31am On Sep 15, 2014
Rapmoney:

There is no need wasting time on fools like u! Ur profile? No topic, no pic...u are just a jobless and faceless slowpoke who just joined NL recently! U still think NL is a place where ppl come to fool themselves? Nor worry, u go soon know.

How old are you?
Don't get testy.
It's a measure of your maturity how you handle those with divergent opinions.
You proved my point.
Nice Day.
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by Rapmoney(m): 7:37am On Sep 15, 2014
Unionised:

How old are you?
Don't get testy.
It's a measure of your maturity how you handle those with divergent opinions.
You proved my point.
Nice Day.

Thank u very much. Now, leave me alone! I don't have time for trash like this. I have better things to do! This is Monday, it is time to make some money! cheesy
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by marieolae(f): 7:43am On Sep 15, 2014
Rapmoney:

Una see how she dey try to identify with me? I don't even know you from Adams! ??
hahahaahaaaa
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by Rapsainot(m): 8:46am On Sep 15, 2014
Rapmoney:

see fipa
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 15, 2014
Rapmoney: Unibenstudent(m): 9:57am On Sep 14

Xtarxhyne: NLgirls dis dat....free us na

una be celebrity nah,,

^^^^^ Another woman wrapper caught on NL. Una see the way the girl dey feel now? This guy dey fall e hand. Dude, must you stoop so low by calling her a 'celebrity'? Gosh!!!
undecidedundecided
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:35am On Sep 15, 2014
Some guys could be f00lish, see how they attack the OP just to be in the good book of some girls that don't even care if the exist.
I'm a man of pride. Girls around me know this. In the church, place of work and even when I was an undergraduate. This makes them not to get me into their abusive jokes like is done to some f00lish guys.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:44am On Sep 15, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Some guys could be f00lish, see how they attack the OP just to be in the good book of some girls that don't even care if the exist.
I'm a man of pride. Girls around me know this. In the church, place of work and even when I was an undergraduate. This makes them not to get me into their abusive jokes like is done to some f00lish guys.

Thnks bro...one cold bottle of Star Lite beer for you! wink
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by Rapsainot(m): 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
Rapmoney:

Thnks bro...one cold bottle of Star Lite beer for you! wink
what of me?
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by Rapsainot(m): 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by Rapmoney(m): 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
Rapsainot: what of me?

Bro, abeg no vex. Na one yeye virus dey worry my PC, but I dor deal with am well well. 2 bottles for you. I dey suspect say na woman wrapper guys for NL na im send the virus!
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by Rapsainot(m): 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
Rapmoney:

Bro, abeg no vex. Na one yeye virus dey worry my PC, but I dor deal with am well well. 2 bottles for you. I dey suspect say na woman wrapper guys for NL na im send the virus!
okay bro....
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by tosyne2much(m): 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
Rapmoney:

padi mi how far now ? I no jst gree see ya face these days... Abi you go on exile ni ?
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by Rapmoney(m): 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
tosyne2much: padi mi how far now ? I no jst gree see ya face these days... Abi you go on exile ni ?

My guy, I dey o! Na bad belle pipo for Romance section a.k.a. Woman wrappers and girls wey dey vex say I dey spoil market for dem send virus to my PC. I dor come back. No matter the weight of Elephant, e nor fit cause earthquake grin
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by tosyne2much(m): 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
Rapmoney:

My guy, I dey o! Na bad belle pipo for Romance section a.k.a. Woman wrappers and girls wey dey vex say I dey spoil market for dem send virus to my PC. I dor come back. No matter the weight of Elephant, e nor fit cause earthquake grin
God pass them jawe padi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Many Girls Dislike Dating Virgin Guys??? / I Hate My Looks! / What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.