Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Skye Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Skye Bank (5059 Views)

Skye Bank Is Accepting Cv Online / Fidelity And Skye Bank Are Recruiting / Skye Bank Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skye Bank by nunu(f): 11:46am On Jul 27, 2006
hi,
please did any one in the house write the skye bank test that was conducted on the 18th of May?
have you received any feedback?I heard interviews will be conducted in August,how true is this?
Re: Skye Bank by nunu(f): 11:48am On Jul 27, 2006
I also heard they r dropping cv in the Annex office at Adeola Hopewell,confirm?
Re: Skye Bank by cynthia(f): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2006
please i wrote to sky bank concerning my IT i dont know if any one know if i will get it or if SKYE any one knows if they allow it in there bank
Re: Skye Bank by nunu(f): 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2006
hi Cynthia,
go to Adeola Hopewell,that is their HR office,ask to see anyone in HR.
Re: Skye Bank by cynthia(f): 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2006
please you will help me and then you can you contact me about the IT stuff at skye bank cos i am just through with my OND . and i am based in Abuja and i want to do my IT also in their Abuja branch. thank you. i am waiting for your reply
Re: Skye Bank by nunu(f): 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2006
hi, i will ask some staffs but i thot u were based in lagos,no wahala then.check out their office in abj.but i will give u a feedback from the lagos end.cheers
Re: Skye Bank by cynthia(f): 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2006
please you will help me and then you can you contact me about the IT stuff at skye bank cos i am just through with my OND . and i am based in Abuja and i want to do my IT also in their Abuja branch. thank you. i am waiting for your reply or you can call me on 08059217678
cynthia:

please you will help me and then you can you contact me about the IT stuff at skye bank because i am just through with my OND . and i am based in Abuja and i want to do my IT also in their Abuja branch. thank you. i am waiting for your reply

''for those who cherich luxury every thing come and go , even the life we live 'cos we are not promised tomorrow''
Re: Skye Bank by nunu(f): 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2006
i will check it out (concerning doing your IT in abj),i will get back to you.cheers
Re: Skye Bank by kaykay80(m): 7:18am On Jul 28, 2006
pls where is their head office sited?so i can go there nd drop my c.v.since they are still colllecting c.v?waitg for ur reply.skye bank head office in lagos?
Re: Skye Bank by nunu(f): 9:12am On Jul 28, 2006
Annex office at Adeola Hopewell.skye bank Hr Office,they collect cv there
Re: Skye Bank by Hardware(m): 10:19am On Jul 28, 2006
nunu ,
how are you, pls concerning the cv collection at skye bank , are they still collecting the cv till now or what, your feed back pls
thanks.
Re: Skye Bank by omobamital(f): 10:42am On Jul 28, 2006
Nunu,
Kindly find out if the submission of C.V's is still on.
Thanx.
Re: Skye Bank by Ikazuagbe(m): 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2006
I wrote skye bank test on the 14th of june up till now theres no response please there any body in the house who have written the test and whats up as par the interview
Re: Skye Bank by ayoakin(m): 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2006
hi,

i also for skye bank's test with abt 50 others on 15th june

but havent heard from them yet and the result hasnt even been posted on their website

if its possible cud u plz help find out abt the status of the result?

and more importantly how i fared, AKINBOBOLA AYODEJI OLALERE

u might want to reply thru ayoakin1@hotmail.com

i understand some1 in the forum know some member of staff of SKYE

thnx[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Skye Bank by nunu(f): 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2006
Ayoakin, no put me for trouble,i don't know any staff in skye.
this is a public forum.
you can walk into any skye bank branch or head office and ask any staff there and find out for yourself what is happening.there is a customer care section in a bank too, i guess you know angry
abeg oh

[/quote][td]i understand  someone in the forum know some member of staff of SKYE[quote author=ayoakin link=topic=18984.msg529407#msg529407 date=1154110012[/td]
]
Re: Skye Bank by nunu(f): 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2006
omobamital,with skye you never know but someone told me they are collecting cv,cos they collected hers on thursday,so check it out.
there is no harm trying.cheers
Re: Skye Bank by kuntakinte(m): 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2006
Let me make something clear to everybody here now, if u go to any bank, any bank at all to submit your cv, they usually collect it and keep. It does not necessarily mean they are recruiting immediately. They might consider u eventually when they start recruiting, or they might ask 4 fresh submission of cv. i'm saying this so u would not get up ur hopes every time a bank collects ur cv. Don't want to squash ur hopes, but that's reality. Even now in Enugu, skye bank is still collecting CVs.
Re: Skye Bank by dearie(m): 12:32am On Jul 30, 2006
@ Kuntakinte,

TRUE TALK!
Re: Skye Bank by LAXIST(m): 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2006
@Kunkakinte,
Correct yarn my brother, more of this.
Re: Skye Bank by nunu(f): 9:36am On Jul 31, 2006
Kuntakinte,

[/quoteomobamital,with skye you never know but someone told me they are collecting cv,because they collected hers on thursday,so check it out.
there is no harm trying.che]

i guess you can read,but i am only guessing wink,underline the phrase"there is no harm trying".my friend dropped hers on thursday,i just spoke to her and she said she is writing a test on $$$$$,  , i no go tell you before you go gatecrash and spoil her luck.maybe, she had the belief that hers will not be kept in the drawer,most banks conduct special test,if you happen to be lucky,then you get an invitation.maybe,you have never ever been lucky to get called for a special test.i guess you ain't special after all angry

Also, if you could really read,you will read through my postings to Ayoakin,that i was only trying to sit on the fence because of his assumption that i know a staff.

if you need any attention ,i ain't giving you any more attention because this is the only one you will get,so go seek your attention else where.no hard feelings, i like stirring up trouble every monday morning.cheers
Re: Skye Bank by cynthia(f): 11:27am On Jul 31, 2006
hey nunu,
pls dont stir up trouble for anydody abeg ho, pls for the skye bank have you contacted anybody for me ? i am waiting for your reply
Re: Skye Bank by kitaun(m): 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2006
@ Cynthia,

Which kain trouble be dat one ? for someone that is making our monday morning lively abeg give it to her, we should try and appreciate humour when we see or hear one, even kuntakinte would read Nunu's post and crack up, at least i know both of them have this deep sense of humor cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Skye Bank by nunu(f): 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2006
Thanks Kitaun oh,beg them for me oh grin.
Cynthia,i spoke to a friend and she said no IT for now.it is well
Re: Skye Bank by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2006
hi guys, i also wrote skye bank test on may 18th,the interview will be coming up in 2 weeks time.i passed the test takia
Re: Skye Bank by nunu(f): 9:16am On Aug 04, 2006
@olufadi ,

i wrote the test on may 18th ,i was told the interview will be conducted anytime in august.
r u very sure abt the 2weeks time?confirm
Re: Skye Bank by kuntakinte(m): 10:38am On Aug 04, 2006
I hear u nunu, don't know if I can read, but my primary school teachers definitely thought I could. Attention? Who's talking of attention, I have enough to last me a lifetime. So, sorry to disappoint, I'm not looking 4 attention.
Re: Skye Bank by nunu(f): 11:05am On Aug 04, 2006
@kuntakinte,

Enugu boy,i posted my reply on July 31st,don't tell me you just had enough cash today to browse tongue.am just kidding cool . Thank God,u said "your primary school teachers definitely thought I could ".Note this:they thought but they didn't really know.thinking(assuming) and knowing(fact) are two different words.

And talking of attention,you can not say"sorry to dissapoint you,i am not looking for attention".I ain't dissapointed boy, i am glad you ain't looking for attention cos you will only get the attention you need in trickles( bit by bit)and don't deceive yourself,you will never get enough attention to last you a lifetime.

cheers grin
Re: Skye Bank by kuntakinte(m): 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2006
I really could trade words with u all day, if I want to, but having thought of it,i've decided it's not worth it. i don pass dat level. All need now is a good job, ok? So maybe u could help me with some info, instead of bickering every day here, we're both matured people (at least I think so). Enjoy!
Re: Skye Bank by nunu(f): 9:33am On Aug 07, 2006
@kuntakinte,

bickering,no.but debating ,yes grin.

but you know it takes two to bicker grin(you and I)

no wahala,we are both mature,that i know.

don't worry,the jobs will soon come rolling in,be prepared.

cheers
Re: Skye Bank by nkems: 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2006
Cynthia,

Could you send me an email at austinenkems@yahoo.com I want to explain things for you there.

Nkems
Re: Skye Bank by kitaun(m): 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2006
@ nkems

Why not look up her profile to get her details and send her the e-mail and explain whatever you want to explain to her instead of her mailing you first

(1) (Reply)

2012 Central Bank Recruitment Programme Starts / When is Nigeria Custom Recruiting? / Shell Livewire 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.