Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) (11167 Views)

Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) / Banky W Proudly Represents Nigeria At The Caribana Festival In Canada (photos) / Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
Dolemite: Everyone so touchy LMAO, I am an atheist, I don't believe the devil even exists, God too, it's all a myth. tongue

P.S

look at the peenus on that cute devil though. grin grin grin grin
Of course everyone would be so touchy, that's how they always are whenever the topic of discussion is somewhat religious. Look how they are talking as if they have seen devil before. Whoever created that image of devil that is now widely accepted as the standard image must be the world best joker.

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by pat077: 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
Devil don run comot 4rm Africa enter Canada; so d devil sef dey fear ebola.
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
Shey d tin just appear there ni
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by ggrin(f): 11:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
Nickz is that u shockedshockedshocked
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by nickz(m): 11:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
ggrin: Nickz is that u shockedshockedshocked
Nope angryits my spirit
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Horladayod1(m): 1:55am On Sep 12, 2014
rawpadgin: why dem sensor him pleasure stick na?
u dey funny ooo if na u, u no go sensor am?
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Realtol(m): 4:41am On Sep 12, 2014
Thank God the beast has been pulled down. Dolemite, you better start to believe God existence - He is real. I have been there done that.

2 Likes

Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Dolemite(f): 7:14am On Sep 12, 2014
Realtol: Thank God the beast has been pulled down. Dolemite, you better start to believe God existence - He is real. I have been there done that.

Me too, was a christian for many years. tongue

6 Likes

Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by joannes7(m): 7:20am On Sep 12, 2014
first thing i noticed was the hand sign. and some people will tell you it means 'rock on'.
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by ggrin(f): 8:07am On Sep 12, 2014
nickz: Nope angryits my spirit
cheesy
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by nickz(m): 8:13am On Sep 12, 2014
ggrin: cheesy
angryclose your mouth before fly enter am angry
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by ggrin(f): 8:16am On Sep 12, 2014
nickz: angryclose your mouth before fly enter am angry
lipsrsealed
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Realtol(m): 8:26am On Sep 12, 2014
Dolemite:

Me too, was a christian for many years. tongue
And why did you stop to believe God and fell in love with Satan?
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by nickz(m): 8:44am On Sep 12, 2014
ggrin: lipsrsealed
betterangry
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by ggrin(f): 8:53am On Sep 12, 2014
nickz: betterangry
I'll
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\..………. Utongue
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Dolemite(f): 8:57am On Sep 12, 2014
Realtol:
And why did you stop to believe God and fell in love with Satan?

Have you read your bible lately? it's all bullshet! and I'm not in love with Satan jeez, how can I love something that doesn't exist?

2 Likes

Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Dreyl(m): 9:06am On Sep 12, 2014
dazzlingbeau: Satan looks hot and manley.....wow. grin
satan dey wait for you for hell fire..

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by nickz(m): 9:07am On Sep 12, 2014
ggrin: I'll
..............\.............\..………. Utongue
angryangry wadafuq!!

you want to finger meshockedshocked

who still does that fetish bullsh1t ??
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by noah24(m): 9:19am On Sep 12, 2014
Dolemite: Everyone so touchy LMAO, I am an atheist, I don't believe the devil even exists, God too, it's all a myth. tongue

P.S

if u like dnt believe in God or satan......if u like believe in dick,peenus,prick etc....that is non of my business!
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Realtol(m): 9:30am On Sep 12, 2014
[quote author=Dolemite]

Have you read your bible lately? it's all bullshet! and I'm not in love with Satan jeez, how can I love something that doesn't exist?[/quote
Which part is bullshittt has you claimed? You didn't fall in love I heard you say? But you rightly said "Satan my love" didn't you?
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Realtol(m): 9:35am On Sep 12, 2014
Dolemite:

Have you read your bible lately? it's all bullshet! and I'm not in love with Satan jeez, how can I love something that doesn't exist?
which part is bullshittt as you claimed? You didn't fall in love with Satan I heard you say? But you just rightly said "Satan my love". I don't want to believe you are a confused fellow. Retrace your step back to God - HE is full of mercy, He will surely forgive your tantrums.
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by gbadexy(m): 10:02am On Sep 12, 2014
Dolemite: Satan my love. grin grin grin grin
Are you sure. Even his followers dread 'it' and do so out of fear.
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by MadCow1: 10:05am On Sep 12, 2014
The Devil has 6-Packs and a Big D!ck.. cool

#FuckingWithTheDevil...

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by gbadexy(m): 10:07am On Sep 12, 2014

P.S

You must have xray eyes to see it cos it was blocked.
I don't believe there are atheists though. Perhaps people having being disappointed (not necessarily materially) and are rebelling.
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by MadCow1: 10:16am On Sep 12, 2014
gbadexy:
I don't believe there are atheists though. Perhaps people having being disappointed (not necessarily materially) and are rebelling.

Hahahahahahaaa...

I actually believe in God.. Same way I believe in Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, The Elves at the North Pole, the Boogie Man, the Chupacabra and Big Foot. cool

P.S:: Did you se the size of the blurred area just to cover the Devil's Penus?! shocked shocked shocked shocked If that Nigga had met the Virgin Mary, Jesus would have had a Twin .. grin

#FatherForgiveMeForIHaveSinned..

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by funshyboi(m): 10:38am On Sep 12, 2014
gbadexy:
" wa gbayi" brother
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by deanoffaculty: 11:05am On Sep 12, 2014
Una don make mistake.......
Satan na fine boy. Where una get this idea say satan get horn and tail. Look at shekau, Osama bin laden, charles taylor,all our leaders in this country kicking against peace and progress at various political level,etc..........
People wey dey kidnap,do money rituals,bokko haram boys,even you that you are reading this message,etc........una be fine guyz without horn and tail and yet,una dey commit sin. Bible says, he that commits sin is of the devil.................ask God for mercy..
Let somebody shout halleluuuuuuuyaaaaah!
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by benswagtt(m): 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dolemite: Satan my love. grin grin grin grin
i pity u... By d tym he starts wit u...
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by dazzlingbeau(f): 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ok
Dreyl: satan dey wait for you for hell fire..
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by benswagtt(m): 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
SuperSauce: ..na hell sure pass.. grin just kidding biko
c as ur eyes dey lyk satan own... Mtccccchwwwww!
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by benswagtt(m): 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dolemite:

2b frank wit you... U ah irritatin.. "its only a fool dat wil say deris no God"
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by benswagtt(m): 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
ggrin:
..............\.............\..………. metongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Stripped Naked And Sexually Abused For Stealing A Phone (shocking Photo) / See How Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Butt And What She Said About It. / Zubby Micheal Post Video Of Live Sex With Destiny Etiko (could It Be Filming?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.