Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,770 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily (1903 Views)

.......... / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by tosyne2much(m): 11:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
Baddestguyp: 1000likes
Egbon, I no knw if na only me dey come across such ladies who use mono-syllabic sentence to pass their msg across
Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by dmcdad: 1:13am On Sep 12, 2014
tosyne2much: Egbon, I no knw if na only me dey come across such ladies who use mono-syllabic sentence to pass their msg across
No be only you oooooo. But maybe na only you dey tolerate am. Cause if you try am with me one-two times, na deleting straight be that ooooooo. No time!
Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by Nobody: 4:53am On Sep 12, 2014
I think hope you slept well is a better way to ask or say something like hope your night was dreamy... Even the goodnight and sweet dreams I prefer saying sugary dreams . Lemmme not go and sound like the ex and the next
Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 12, 2014
When this question comes from a heart that truely loves you, you wont even remb he/she asks the question everytime.

It can only be boring when u don't connect with the questionee
Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by tpia1: 5:30am On Sep 12, 2014
What would you do is the most irritating question asked DAILY on nl.

Very d.umb.
Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by MabraO: 9:32am On Sep 12, 2014
swindo1: Mabra tell am na we dey here, if we no ask u hv u eaten or wat did u ate wetin u want make we ask u again

I tire for this op oh
Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by defendedvictim(m): 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol I know and I feel so bad.. it's just cause know don't eat Nigerian food and I couldn't be bothered explain hehe

I am yes thank you. And yourself?
dats cool. I'm fyn n gud.
y dnt u eat Nigerian food?
Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
defendedvictim: dats cool. I'm fyn n gud.
y dnt u eat Nigerian food?

Haha you're fine and good at the same time? We thank God oo

Nah not really... maybe the rices and I looooove indomie that's all tho
Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by defendedvictim(m): 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha you're fine and good at the same time? We thank God oo

Nah not really... maybe the rices and I looooove indomie that's all tho
of course, fyn n gud..I jst Lyk it dat way.
hmmm, dats cool tho. Rice n indomie never seem to satisfy me tho
Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
defendedvictim: of course, fyn n gud..I jst Lyk it dat way.
hmmm, dats cool tho. Rice n indomie never seem to satisfy me tho

Haha well that's great and greater

Hmm yeah I usually eat French
Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by defendedvictim(m): 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha well that's great and greater

Hmm yeah I usually eat French
nice..I knw Lil or nothing abt French. I eat Nigerian!
Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
defendedvictim: nice..I knw Lil or nothing abt French. I eat Nigerian!

Hahaha nah French food is nice hehe don't diss it till you try it smiley
Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by defendedvictim(m): 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahaha nah French food is nice hehe don't diss it till you try it smiley
Nt dissing tho. I'm in Nigeria n French food isn't rily common over here
Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
defendedvictim: Nt dissing tho. I'm in Nigeria n French food isn't rily common over here

Then come to Paris for some lunch or dinner smiley
Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by defendedvictim(m): 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Then come to Paris for some lunch or dinner smiley
Hehe..I'll do dat sometym..tnx for d invite. For nw, u v to come to Nigeria for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner n supper
Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
defendedvictim: Hehe..I'll do dat sometym..tnx for d invite. For nw, u v to come to Nigeria for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner n supper

Sure thing... Ill come soon enough
Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by defendedvictim(m): 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Sure thing... Ill come soon enough
Aiit..expecting u then

(1) (2) (Reply)

NA True??? I Need An Answer / ***Dis Life Is Too Short 4 U To Kip Dat Tin...** / Trapped In An Elevator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.