Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

I Need Photoshop Training: Urgently: Ready To Pay: - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need Photoshop Training: Urgently: Ready To Pay: (2291 Views)

My Top Five (5) Photoshop Training Channels On Youtube / Free Photoshop Training Right Here On Nairaland! / 3dnigeria.com Lauches Free Photoshop Training Cd: Get Yours Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Photoshop Training: Urgently: Ready To Pay: by umayjolly(m): 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2008
I need photoshop training, Urgently, any body dat can give me the training will be appreciated,
and am ready to pay him wat i hav, jst a week training , i am already graphix designer just wanna knw photoshop,

i do use FIREWORK for my design, but i wanna switch to Photoshop, and all di application in it,

i want a person dat use photoshop as profession,

I will appreciate individual help,
thank,

mayooR:

[email]enrichjollya4quess2010@yahoo.com[/email],
Re: I Need Photoshop Training: Urgently: Ready To Pay: by DualCore1: 8:37am On Oct 31, 2008
I have full videos (lynda.com premium) on all Adobe CS4 apps making up the suite (including Photoshop CS4). Not intrested in ur being ready to pay, if u offer me money i fit even slap u, lol so don't try it.
If u're in port harcourt, u can meet me up and u'll get wht u want.
Re: I Need Photoshop Training: Urgently: Ready To Pay: by switchmax8: 10:39am On Nov 01, 2008
hello,
i need the adobe photoshop suites as well but am in lagos i dont know how you can get it across to me here is my email wealthyemah@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Photoshop Training: Urgently: Ready To Pay: by olush0la(m): 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2008
@Poster:
If you are in Lagos, got a laptop, installed photoshop (any version on it) already.
Call me on 07025018178. Since you are already a graphic artist, I'll fast track you
on Photoshop (rudiments) within one hour.

NB: I have a day job, so you might wanna call me on a
weekend. Secondly, a lotta people on Nairaland would help you for free,
so stop the insults of offering money for knowledge.
Be easy.
Re: I Need Photoshop Training: Urgently: Ready To Pay: by quadrillio(m): 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2008
switchmax8:

hello,
i need the adobe photoshop suites as well but am in lagos i don't know how you can get it across to me here is my email wealthyemah@yahoo.com

Give me your number, I will call you when am in lagos, so that you can have it.

umayjolly:

I need photoshop training, Urgently,  any body that can give me the training will be appreciated,
and am ready to pay him what i hav,  jst a week training , i am already graphix designer just want to knw photoshop,

i do use FIREWORK for my design,  but i want to switch to Photoshop, and all di application in it,

i want a person that use photoshop as profession,

I will appreciate individual help,
thank,

mayooR:

Can u please call me this during the midnight?

olush0la:

@Poster:
If you are in Lagos, got a laptop, installed photoshop (any version on it) already.
Call me on 07025018178. Since you are already a graphic artist, I'll fast track you
on Photoshop (rudiments) within one hour.

NB: I have a day job, so you might want to call me on a
weekend. Secondly, a lotta people on Nairaland would help you for free,
so stop the insults of offering money for knowledge.
Be easy.
I've a friend that wants to learn but am not around to take him. he will call you Later

Thanks in Advance
Re: I Need Photoshop Training: Urgently: Ready To Pay: by switchmax8: 12:20pm On Nov 10, 2008
hello,
here is my number 08033864234,08022168341 i also need the software to install on my laptop i went to ikeja i could not get a better one and my email wealthyemah@yahoo.com i will really appreciate if you give it to me.
Re: I Need Photoshop Training: Urgently: Ready To Pay: by bigsammie: 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2008
hi pal, I also nid d adobe CS Tutorials but i reside in Lagos. Cud u pls contact me on 08052005770, 07036641723 or 07029481422/ or my email: digimediastudios@gmail.com or smithsammyboy@yahoo.com on how aw 2 hook wit u 2 get it.thanx in advance
Re: I Need Photoshop Training: Urgently: Ready To Pay: by webpro(m): 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2008
I also want to learn photoshop graphics, am a web designer and am used to fireworks, but i want to advance and learn logo creation too. here is my number 07031985934, who can teach me pls
Re: I Need Photoshop Training: Urgently: Ready To Pay: by gfm4luv(m): 8:58am On Jan 09, 2009
am a professional graphix artist. give me a call: 08024749613, gfm4luv@yahoo.com, www.infolinkscomputers.8m.net.
Re: I Need Photoshop Training: Urgently: Ready To Pay: by burn(m): 8:38am On Jun 15, 2010
Hello People,

I kinda need the Adobe CS4 suite. can anyone help with this? I'm in Lagos, currently work with zain but wanna change my career to graphic design.
Wouldnt mind the totorials as well.

Thanks.
Re: I Need Photoshop Training: Urgently: Ready To Pay: by ugo2u(m): 10:25am On Jun 15, 2010
why dont you go to computer village to buy it? I have CS3 suite though. besides why do you want to live zain, you can still up your skills on graphics and be their number one graphic don.
Re: I Need Photoshop Training: Urgently: Ready To Pay: by kukoo87: 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2011
You can Download this video tutorial, its really worth downloading, , it thought me alot cool stuff, and from a beginner, i hav become a pro in photoshop, its a very easy to understand tutorial, and it gives detail knowledge about photoshop, its all that  you require if you want to create a master piece in photoshop.

Download link
http://651cdfzbzne3aw77uhsqav1zeb./?tid=1684743

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With The Knowhow To Download Embedded Video. / Ayex's Creative Graphic Design Pictures, Enjoy! / New Designs - Matte Painting, Advert, Product Modelling And Web Template

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.