Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

You Have Got To See Jackie Appiah (photo) This Is Absolutely Upsetting - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Have Got To See Jackie Appiah (photo) This Is Absolutely Upsetting (4770 Views)

Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking / Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have Got To See Jackie Appiah (photo) This Is Absolutely Upsetting by sheunfemix: 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
I just hate Nigerian movies and Ghanian movies are not far behind! Often times I wonder if they edit their movies of if the actors and actresses go back to see their performances in the movies they featured in. This just confirms it that they don't. I am sorry my phone is a old one so the pictures are not as clear as I want them to. Her gown was caught between her buttocks and the producer as well as the rest of the crew behind they set didn't see it!

Re: You Have Got To See Jackie Appiah (photo) This Is Absolutely Upsetting by ideyhere(f): 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
This absolutely did not upset me

2 Likes

Re: You Have Got To See Jackie Appiah (photo) This Is Absolutely Upsetting by Airforce1(m): 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
Lol cheesy
Re: You Have Got To See Jackie Appiah (photo) This Is Absolutely Upsetting by libertyfather(m): 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
sheunfemix: I just hate Nigerian movies and Ghanian movies are not far behind! Often times I wonder if they edit their movies of if the actors and actresses go back to see their performances in the movies they featured in. This just confirms it that they don't. I am sorry my phone is a old one so the pictures are not as clear as I want them to. Her gown was caught between her buttocks and the producer as well as the rest of the crew behind they set didn't see it!

Ur flat screen sighted, na how many inches be this one?

4 Likes

Re: You Have Got To See Jackie Appiah (photo) This Is Absolutely Upsetting by fairygeh(f): 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
Lolzzz.aso Ko wo inu idi e cheesy cheesy cheesy lmao.this is just so funny to me.hahahahahahhahha.

1 Like

Re: You Have Got To See Jackie Appiah (photo) This Is Absolutely Upsetting by sheunfemix: 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
libertyfather:

Ur flat screen sighted, na how many inches be this one?
funny I don't know. But u should be able to know since u have sighted it tongue
Re: You Have Got To See Jackie Appiah (photo) This Is Absolutely Upsetting by sheunfemix: 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
parrotibaba: hahahahahahah!!!!

...but op I tot u said u hate Ghana n naija films? den hw dis one enter ur TV ? sad
. Bros na my cousin dey watch am o... But truthful I found my eyes straying to the TV every now and then. She almost missed it sef. I was the one that called her attention to it. Maybe cos all I kept seeing were flaws
Re: You Have Got To See Jackie Appiah (photo) This Is Absolutely Upsetting by hatux: 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
Lol cheesy
Re: You Have Got To See Jackie Appiah (photo) This Is Absolutely Upsetting by parrotibaba(m): 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
sheunfemix: . Bros na my cousin dey watch am o... But truthful I found my eyes straying to the TV every now and then. She almost missed it sef. I was the one that called her attention to it. Maybe cos all I kept seeing were flaws
no wahala bro ! I de ur boat self (but not entirely) d one wey d vex me pass na when ppl go d follow watch d film when de d act outside but sm times I d enjoy some of dia movies cheesy
Re: You Have Got To See Jackie Appiah (photo) This Is Absolutely Upsetting by Harmonyemerald(f): 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
sheunfemix: . Bros na my cousin dey watch am o... But truthful I found my eyes straying to the TV every now and then. She almost missed it sef. I was the one that called her attention to it. Maybe cos all I kept seeing were flaws

That movie must be old. Recent productions from nollywood are just amazing and without flaws too
Re: You Have Got To See Jackie Appiah (photo) This Is Absolutely Upsetting by sheunfemix: 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
parrotibaba: no wahala bro ! I de ur boat self (but not entirely) d one wey d vex me pass na when ppl go d follow watch d film when de d act outside but sm times I d enjoy some of dia movies cheesy
I no be bro cheesy
Re: You Have Got To See Jackie Appiah (photo) This Is Absolutely Upsetting by rattlesnake(m): 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
We have seen Ur TV on Ur wall
Its a big achievement....(clapping vigorously like bola tinubu)

Ur TV showcase if fukcing upsetting

Btw that what u bought TV for....to watch rubbish
When Ur mate dey watch

MSNBC
Bloomberg
National geo
CNN.....

But see Wetin u dey waka watch undecided
Re: You Have Got To See Jackie Appiah (photo) This Is Absolutely Upsetting by Janeify(f): 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
They ain't perfect
Re: You Have Got To See Jackie Appiah (photo) This Is Absolutely Upsetting by parrotibaba(m): 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
sheunfemix: I no be bro cheesy
OK babe cheesy
Re: You Have Got To See Jackie Appiah (photo) This Is Absolutely Upsetting by sheunfemix: 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
parrotibaba: OK babe cheesy
. Better wink
Re: You Have Got To See Jackie Appiah (photo) This Is Absolutely Upsetting by sheunfemix: 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
rattlesnake: We have seen Ur TV on Ur wall
Its a big achievement....(clapping vigorously like bola tinubu)

Ur TV showcase if fukcing upsetting

Btw that what u bought TV for....to watch rubbish
When Ur mate dey watch

MSNBC
Bloomberg
National geo
CNN.....

But see Wetin u dey waka watch undecided
cheesy that is so hilarious. Its good u agree with me that Nigerian movies and Ghanian movies are 'rubbish' like u said smiley anyway I'm told that they are changing sha and I hope its truth. Thanks for the applaud cheesy
Re: You Have Got To See Jackie Appiah (photo) This Is Absolutely Upsetting by sheunfemix: 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
Janeify: They ain't perfect
. My sis, oyinbo pple sef no perfect. I think its just negligence and laziness on the editors part. How cud dey miss that? :\
Re: You Have Got To See Jackie Appiah (photo) This Is Absolutely Upsetting by enoqueen: 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
na only you waka see am.
Re: You Have Got To See Jackie Appiah (photo) This Is Absolutely Upsetting by nickz(m): 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
Who gives 2 fu cks about nollywood anyway
Re: You Have Got To See Jackie Appiah (photo) This Is Absolutely Upsetting by lacicrips(m): 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
Maybe it's part of the script.

Nice t.v. You just bought it?

1 Like

Re: You Have Got To See Jackie Appiah (photo) This Is Absolutely Upsetting by 9jahubcom(m): 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
u for tell us say u buy new tv na

4 Likes

Re: You Have Got To See Jackie Appiah (photo) This Is Absolutely Upsetting by cirmuell(m): 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
Na skirt be dat abi shorts?
Re: You Have Got To See Jackie Appiah (photo) This Is Absolutely Upsetting by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ok
Re: You Have Got To See Jackie Appiah (photo) This Is Absolutely Upsetting by sheunfemix: 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
9jahubcom: u for tell us say u buy new tv na
#yawn# why is a flat screen so surprising to some of u here? undecided nawa o

6 Likes

Re: You Have Got To See Jackie Appiah (photo) This Is Absolutely Upsetting by kreamidiva(f): 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
I've seen the movie....

Funny observation though...
Re: You Have Got To See Jackie Appiah (photo) This Is Absolutely Upsetting by nwaobitex: 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
haha
Re: You Have Got To See Jackie Appiah (photo) This Is Absolutely Upsetting by Emac(m): 12:04am On Sep 12, 2014
Oshey!!! So her butts wants to swallow the gown! Continue.... *in patience jonathan's voice*

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Is Offered $1million To Spend An Evening With Saudi Prince / Mercy Aigbe Gentry - (new Photos) / Bradley Cooper And Irina Shayk Have Water Fight On Beach In Bahamas!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.