Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Nigeria/South African AFCON Qualifiers - Players Rating - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria/South African AFCON Qualifiers - Players Rating (554 Views)

AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho / Congo Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (0 - 2) ON 15th November 2014 / Nigeria Vs Sudan: Afcon Qualifiers (3 - 1) On 15th October 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria/South African AFCON Qualifiers - Players Rating by benpuzzy(m): 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
Earlier before now, a thread for the rating of Nigerian players performance always pop up here after the match, but it is almost 24hours after our match with Bafana Bafana of South Africa, nobody has opened a thread to rate our players, this make me ask the following question: Are we yet to come to the reality that our boys has had their first AFCON QUALIFIERS encounter with the South African's National team, or are we still angry with our Boys for their "excellent performance", or are the Sports analysts in NL waiting for me to come up with this thread, whichever be the case, the match has come and gone let's fulfil our tradition of players rating because i believe that some of our players are members of NL. Having said all, i wish to start this way, Omeruo is my man of the match and i am giving him 9/10. Please help me with the rest. PEACE!
Re: Nigeria/South African AFCON Qualifiers - Players Rating by benpuzzy(m): 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
Emenike was too selfish, i give him 4/10, Mike Obi the pregnant play-maker 3/10

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Man Or Woman That Is Interested In Sugar Mummy, Daddy, Gay Etc / Super Eagles And Their Excuse / Man City 4-1 Spurs (FT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.