Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (9133 Views)

Black Is Really Beautiful.my Younger Sis Just Proved It Wit Dis Pic 18+. / Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well / Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
Yes, she is beautiful.
Re: ... by mcfarlin(m): 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
Is HE a crossdresser and what application did he use in editing this pix to appear feminine??angry
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
SHE TRY...BUT SHE BORROWED HER NOSE FROM A PIG.
Re: ... by herald9: 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
standd:

She is still (f) na....or what are you seeing? tongue
Hmmm
did I not see one cute dude on 'her' dp?

#washes face...checks again #

of course I did...

u owe me an explanation sad
Re: ... by farano(f): 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
Trendy247: Her name is Jeslyn... I believe she's more beautiful than all our nairaland babes put 2geda... Plus those dat download pix from foreign sites n use as dia profile pix...
Her nose is bigger than Bombay grin

3 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
farano: Her nose is bigger than Bombay grin
...hehehehehehe....

Xoxo funny....

2 Likes

Re: ... by farano(f): 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
herald9: did she forget her booobs somewhere?
You blind? tongue
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
Trendy247: Her name is Jeslyn. She s 38 yrs while am a fool @ 40 .. I believe she's more beautiful than all the pepper sellers nd mad women put 2geda... Plus those dat download pix from foreign sites n use as dia profile pix.. Btw she s seriously searching for a husband. Any interested male guys pm me .
Modified. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: ... by lanicky(f): 9:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
Hmnmm! She's beautiful in her own way.....bt if u're trying to compare her with Nl girls.....OP!! I'll rate her 10/100.
Re: ... by herald9: 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
farano: You blind? tongue
Lolz... latecomer

where were you when the thread was still hot?

Re: ... by herald9: 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
lanicky: Hmnmm! She's beautiful in her own way.....bt if u're trying to compare her with Nl girls.....OP!! I'll rate her 10/100.
kiss
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
True story boss
MuhdG:

NA LIE
Re: ... by nonxo007(m): 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
shes blessed with NOSE... IS SHE NOSA

4 Likes

Re: ... by neihzar(m): 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
1one: *SIGHS*

niger delta militant dae here xo vha
Re: ... by thrizzle(m): 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
op seems to be into incëst... why would any guy create a thread for his sister when there are other girls.. and she no even fine
Re: ... by Idrismusty97(m): 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
Her nose tho'
Re: ... by tosyne2much(m): 12:05am On Sep 12, 2014
rozzay:
No be d guy talk say em sister fine pass us wey dey here. Na em I run con c. To God be d Glory I dey very disappointed. Sis wey no get bra size for market, make e check my pics my bwe st stand gidigba d bra sef no hol am e dey comot. Heheheheh. Stupid OP
Rozzay Rozzay Rozzay !!! So ur bwe st stand gidigba ? and u no fit tell me all dis while ? Wey I bin dey think say na flast chested category u dey grin
Re: ... by tosyne2much(m): 12:08am On Sep 12, 2014
Baddestguyp: op wan collect bride price by force.
stop advertising ur sister, we are not interested sorry undecided
the guy dey find bride price wey he go use buy BB Curve 1
Re: ... by donsteady(m): 12:24am On Sep 12, 2014
She is just a regular girl, how many nairlanders u done see?
Re: ... by free2ryhme: 1:41am On Sep 12, 2014
rozzay: Hehehehhehehehhehhehe chai! Guy u no even pity ur sister u carry fotoshop pics con put here. Oya ngwanu our guys have told u d koko @ least most of us our pic no be fotoshop or kiosk.

jealousy wan kill some people

if your own fine even with fotkiosk y u dey fear to post am ugly tinz
Re: ... by free2ryhme: 1:42am On Sep 12, 2014
farano: Her nose is bigger than Bombay grin

post your own baboon
Re: ... by free2ryhme: 1:44am On Sep 12, 2014
glitest: After applying makeup, and drawing false eyebrows ? angry angry

show NL your pic aunty wor wor
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:26am On Sep 12, 2014
free2ryhme:

show NL your pic aunty wor wor

Wor wor?.
You wish!..Tell that to your sister.
Re: ... by free2ryhme: 2:56am On Sep 12, 2014
glitest:

Wor wor?.
You wish!..Tell that to your sister.

Just the way I cant tell my sister all those rubbish you posted abt someones else' sister mstchew
Re: ... by soloqy: 2:58am On Sep 12, 2014
How old is the OP for starting such a thread?

By the way, it seems there are a couple of other noses hidden inside her nose . angry
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:12am On Sep 12, 2014
free2ryhme:

Just the way I cant tell my sister all those rubbish you posted abt someones else' sister mstchew

My comment was neither intended as an insult, nor a jab...I was just stating the obvious. He posted a pic, claiming his sister was the most beautiful female on Nl; I just stated the fact that she wasn't, cos she didn't only have makeup on, but she also had a false eyebrows... I am responsible for what I write and not what you understand.
Re: ... by free2ryhme: 3:32am On Sep 12, 2014
glitest:

My comment was neither intended as an insult, nor a jab...I was just stating the obvious. He posted a pic, claiming his sister was the most beautiful female on Nl; I just stated the fact that she wasn't, cos she didn't only have makeup on, but she also had a false eyebrows... I am responsible for what I write and not what you understand.

it took a great deal of courage for him to post his lil sis picture and you all shld be appreciative rather than shutting him down or commenting negatively.. if you were his sister he will definitely do the same for you .. encourage a broda
Re: ... by Lailerh(f): 3:41am On Sep 12, 2014
I like her glasses smiley
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:53am On Sep 12, 2014
free2ryhme:

*yawns.* did someone spesk no. Goes bak to bed
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:54am On Sep 12, 2014
free2ryhme:

*yawns.* did someone speak no. Goes bak to bed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Saw This On Facebook And Almost Fainted. / Separation Is The Best Option For Now. / Why Do African Men Fall In Love So Quickly ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.