Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,417 members, 7,781,209 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:41 AM

Miraculous Birth In Ilorin - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Miraculous Birth In Ilorin (788 Views)

Pictures Of The Gal Who Gave Birth In Oau / 59-Yr-old Woman Gives Birth In Lagos / Give Birth In The Usa Cost And Procedures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miraculous Birth In Ilorin by bilms(m): 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
MIRACULOUS BIRTH IN ILORIN
Woman delivered a baby girl by the road side.

I want to specially thank all those who liked or commented on my yesterday's post about a new born baby. Thank you so much for the love and well wishes.

However, i wish to correct some wrong impression many had with the post thinking the baby was mine. No, it wasn't.

The new born baby in question isn't mine, it is a miraculous child that was delivered in my presence.

A pregnant woman named (Amina) while walking along the road in ilorin, suddenly felt a little stomach upset and the baby just came out. There was no help from anyone, not a nurse, nor a doctor. Its her and her alone.

When we came in time to help, she already delivered the baby while scooting down and the baby was crying right there below her on bare ground, she can't stand up because there was a tube holding the baby, but we hardly know what to do. Many are scared to move close, but later summoned courage to do so.

I posted her picture online requesting for urgent medical assistance of any person close by and some women came by to help. The baby was cleaned up and she was given certain first aid treatment.

Many passerby gave her gifts and she was assisted home to take care of herself and the baby.

After seeing such a uniquely born baby, i was touched and couldn't help but ask for permission to take the baby's picture to share with all those who showed concern when i made the first post. Though, i later deleted her picture in such distress, but i felt i should post the picture of the new born baby.

It is important to note here that, many couldn't delivered there baby safely even in presence of all medical experts, but here we are witnessing a miraculous birth of a baby. God is indeed great.

Thanks to all those who assisted the woman yesterday, may you not lack.

I also thank all my online friends who wished us well, may you be blessed.

3 Likes

Re: Miraculous Birth In Ilorin by bilms(m): 10:17am On Sep 12, 2014
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Urgent And Serious Advice Needed On A Pressing Issue / What Is The Status Of A Child Born Out Of Wedlock Where You Come From? / Nigerian Mentality To Trend Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.