Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,779 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Traditional Uses Of Noni Fruit By The Polynesian - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Traditional Uses Of Noni Fruit By The Polynesian (498 Views)

20 Popular Yoruba Charms And Their Uses(With Direct English Translations) / Traditional Uses Of Noni Fruit By The Polynesians / Traditional Uses Of Noni Fruit By The Polynesian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Traditional Uses Of Noni Fruit By The Polynesian by Ethereal0110(f): 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
Throughout tropical regions, virtually every part of Morinda citrifolia was used to treat disease or injury. Its curative properties were well known and commonly employed. PatoaTama Benioni, a member of the Maoritribe from the Cook Islands and a lecturer on island plants explains: Traditionally Polynesians use Noni for basically everything in the treatment of illness. Noni is a part of our lives. Any Polynesian boy will tell you he's had experience with it like we use juice from its roots, its flowers, and its fruit... My grandmother taught me to use noni from the roots and the leaves to make medicine for external as well as internal use, and for all kinds of ailments, such as coughs, boils, diseases of the skin, and cuts. Solelymag@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed!! Please Who Speaks Yala Or Jenjo And Lives In Ibadan? / Where Can I Find A Host Of Wedding Vendors To Choose From? / Buhari Bans AIT From Covering Activities - Sad For Our Democracy - Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.