Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? (47759 Views)

He Fought On His Wedding Day / He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) / Your Girlfriend's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Sunshinelady(f): 11:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
Timileyin: #

My sister is 27 my girl is 26
. Seems ur gf is a troubl maker. Askin somone she met seated to get up 4her? Worst of all d person is her snr. If she was a wife, a gud wife, den ur sista won't even need to be told to get up from d wifey chair, but hw can she (gf) do dis @dis early stage, wen dey nefer marry her? She wan pour sand sand 4 her own garri?
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 13, 2014
When did water start bcoming thicker than blood abeg Blood is thicker than water joor,u neva evn marry am she don dey fight n dominate when u finally marry her,she fit bcom terrorist.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Sunshinelady(f): 12:10am On Sep 13, 2014
Godmother: ^^^ its an unwritten rule. But even at that, the girlfriend had no right to tell the sister to come down. Even if the person she met there wasn't the man's sister but a mere acquaintance, asking the person to come down is very rude.
. Am tellin u. D gf seems rude. Will she die if she seats @d bak just dat once?
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Maonyz(f): 12:19am On Sep 13, 2014
yuppieman: In our kind of society, ‎​‎​†ђe front seat of Ω̴̴̩̩̩̥̩ man's car į̸̸̨§ meant for his wife/gf as ‎​†ђε case may be. But in your case, you have your sister sitting in ‎​†ђε front seat before you got ‎​2 your gf, now coutesy demands that your sister alights and go 2 ‎​†ђε back seat but in your case she didn't (for whatever reason); your gf should have let it slide pass afterall she will get 2 sit in your car more than your sister will ever sit there. Now, 2 answer your question directly, if your sister į̸̸̨§ much younger than your gf, you would have politely requested that she moved 2 ‎​†ђε back seat (as Ω̴̴̩̩̩̥̩ mark of respect) but if they are abt ‎​†ђε same age then you would have politely requested her 2 sit at ‎​†ђε bck for that once.

You are well brought up, learned and civilised!
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Maonyz(f): 12:32am On Sep 13, 2014
Donfamous: what is dis one saying. We are talking about gf( DAT can go anytime) not wife. And infact them no teach am how to respect in-law and in-law to be?

Because she isn't a wife yet, she has no respect as a gf? Does he sleep with her? Oh! I tot its for wives alone? Mtcheeew. Ppl and their myopic ways of reasoning
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Maonyz(f): 12:39am On Sep 13, 2014
bosun11:

she is still his girl friend and not yet his wife

Does he sleep with her?
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by bosun11(m): 12:50am On Sep 13, 2014
Maonyz:

Does he sleep with her?

maybe u should ask him ooo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 13, 2014
Your girlfriend had no rite askin ur sister to sit at d bak,wtf!!!!!!she is only a girlfriend wat happens wen she turns d wifey??
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by optimism91(m): 1:10am On Sep 13, 2014
Timileyin: Got to settle some really big fight few days back when preparing to go to a cousin's wedding. I left home with my sister, with the intention of picking my Girl friend alone with way, When we saw her, she demanded my sister, move to the back so as she could occupy her so called space. Which ended been a big fight and they caused a really big scene. Who do i support?
In as much as she is your girl friend, of which I believe your sister is not dragging it with her. She should have @least accord that respect to her, if she values the relationship. Knowing fully well she could be her sister in-law. If she could querrel your sister over (your own) car. Hmmmm!! I don't know how you relate with your sister, but remember this alwasys "some women treats, value and respect your family the way you(the man) respect them". Your erima no try @all.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by mamaafrik(m): 1:16am On Sep 13, 2014
U r lyin op,she askt her 2 get unseated....................,hauuun,enuopuroren ko sheje rara.kai.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Waspy(m): 1:32am On Sep 13, 2014
Maonyz:

Does he sleep with her?
Obviously, he has being. If not where will she find such wild guts ??
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by teiluj(f): 4:57am On Sep 13, 2014
Pretyangel25: your sis is the right person to sit in the front after all she's just your gf not your wife
really, u don't know how to judge case sef grin let them lap themselves in the front sit case settled [color=][/color] grin
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Funjosh(m): 4:58am On Sep 13, 2014
Timileyin:

My Girl friend is calming the sitting in front is her right, me i dont understand ooo?

if at all she is older than your sister, your sister was with you during the thick and thorn before she appear...................... let her move to the back please she is not even married to to you yet and she is like this undecided
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Funjosh(m): 5:01am On Sep 13, 2014
Maonyz:

Does he sleep with her?

either he does or not, she has no rite or left to behave like that. angry undecided
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Godmother(f): 5:04am On Sep 13, 2014
Sunshinelady: . Am tellin u. D gf seems rude. Will she die if she seats @d bak just dat once?

I tire o

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 13, 2014
Omoniyi hmmmmmm

Lorlaahlozz: Funny,buh ur gf sef is somehow.What's d big deal in not sitting at d front.I like ur sis for not standing up jawe
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 13, 2014
Timileyin: Got to settle some really big fight few days back when preparing to go to a cousin's wedding. I left home with my sister, with the intention of picking my Girl friend alone with way, When we saw her, she demanded my sister, move to the back so as she could occupy her so called space. Which ended been a big fight and they caused a really big scene. Who do i support?
If you're really a man, you shouldn't support either of the side, but rather tell both of them to seat at the backseat. If in case, police stops you, just tell him that you love peace and wouldn't want any of the girls to fight mainly because of front seat. cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by dwana91(m): 7:05am On Sep 13, 2014
Very simple case if sitting in the front is their problem, let both of them do one ll drive while you be @ the back.Case setlled.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by streetzdreamz(m): 7:10am On Sep 13, 2014
optimism91:
In as much as she is your girl friend, of which I believe your sister is not dragging it with her. She should have @least accord that respect to her, if she values the relationship. Knowing fully well she could be her sister in-law. If she could querrel your sister over (your own) car. Hmmmm!! I don't know how you relate with your sister, but remember this alwasys "some women treats, value and respect your family the way you(the man) respect them". Your erima no try @all.
this best explains d scenario,no sane lady will dare look up to ur folks if u accord em enough respect,i guess d man simply stared on n let d ladies cause a ruckus,he obviously cudnt make a decision,d gf was wrong,telling d occupant of d seat to alight for her s outrightly rude,a sane being wud simply take d back seat n she's even threatening a break up o'er her own imaturity,d op really is a sight to behold!!who fights on Seats dis days anyways? Kids i presume,u'd hardly see a teenager fighting o'er d front seat or back seat,immatured adults!!!
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by mezebel(f): 7:11am On Sep 13, 2014
Timileyin:

My Girl friend is calming the sitting in front is her right, me i dont understand ooo?
who dash u car bros? Abi ur mistake wheel baro to car?
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by segzybam(m): 7:15am On Sep 13, 2014
How can a girlfriend be dragging seat with my sister? Can never happen. Blood is surely thicker than water o! I might have 10 girlfriends but I have only. 1 sister shey Ϟą all those 10 go dey seat for front seat ni. If Ъ† shit happened to ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥, Ъ† girl shud forget ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ ever marrying her. U neva enter my house u don dey fight my sis wetin go happen when u don enter. U go slap my mama be Ъ†.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Afam4eva(m): 7:21am On Sep 13, 2014
GoodFaith:
U need to tell ur sister to take her place at the back seat
Will ur sister fight to sleep in ur bed
U should be able to reach out touch or kiss ur girlfriend
What an idiotic comment.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Crowncares: 7:35am On Sep 13, 2014
The age is not a barrier here,,its normal when ur sis gain a respect 4rm ur wife,,,bt stil it doesn't chng d fact dat ur wife first......den ur sis shld undastnd dat, @ least she's nt a baby......
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Dollarjunkie: 7:40am On Sep 13, 2014
Maonyz:

Does he sleep with her?

What is "does he sleep with her?"
Doesn't she sleep with him as well?
They both make love (ie if they do) and not one person sleeping with other. That you're having sex with ur bf doesn't mean you're helping him out.
If marriage is because of sex, I bet you 99% of men will choose to remain single.
I for one started having sex because my gf then badly needs it, not because I need it.
So you girls should change your perspective on this "sleeping with her" of a thing. Afterall you're the ones that enjoys it most.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by prommy(f): 7:47am On Sep 13, 2014
My dear your gf is not a wife material.She will not give you peace in your home .Since she can't let a seat go how can she cope with other family wahalas.A lady must let go of certain things for peace to reign.She met your sis there and should have gone to the back seat.Abi she bought the car for you?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 13, 2014
Dollarjunkie:

What is "does he sleep with her?"
Doesn't she sleep with him as well?
They both make love (ie if they do) and not one person sleeping with other. That you're having sex with ur bf doesn't mean you're helping him out.
If marriage is because of sex, I bet you 99% of men will choose to remain single.
I for one started having sex because my gf then badly needs it, not because I need it.
So you girls should change your perspective on this "sleeping with her" of a thing. Afterall you're the ones that enjoys it most.
You're so mean cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by fairygeh(f): 7:49am On Sep 13, 2014
Maonyz:

Because she isn't a wife yet, she has no respect as a gf? Does he sleep with her? Oh! I tot its for wives alone? Mtcheeew. Ppl and their myopic ways of reasoning
. If he sleeps with her,thats their damn business.na she open her leg for the OP and even at that it doesn't give her the liberty to be rude.so the brother should overlook such disrespectful act cos he f ***s her? Yorubas will say a le ti to ripe afe je eran Ka pe malu ni brother ( we can't because we wan chop meat call a cow brother cow)what kind 0f respect would someone who doesn't respect herself possibly deserve.the babe has shown she has no class,finese and most probably she was not well brought up hence the action.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 13, 2014
Graphy: Your girlfriend had no rite askin ur sister to sit at d bak,wtf!!!!!!she is only a girlfriend wat happens wen she turns d wifey??
I know just what will happen.

She will be the one to determine when his family comes to visit them.

She will be the one to say give or don't give your family.

She will turn op against his family and tear his family apart.

Apart from dragging front seat she will also became the head of the family and put op in her pocket.

She will fight everybody honestly. embarassed

Just imagine the scene, op left home with his sister who already occupied the front seat, they got to where she was and she ordered op's sister to vacate the front seat for her as the madam at the top shocked. She acted as if she already had something in mind against op's sister. This is something she should have just avoided and go to the wedding then on their way back rush to the front seat and occupy her space she she says its her right before the op's sister makes her way to the front or playfully tell her 'ah you don dey front? If we dey come back na my turn e go be to stay for front o'.....they even caused a scene which means she refused entering the car insisting that unless op's sister vacates the front seat for her she wouldn't enter the car. undecided what If op no get car? She will she will fight a public bus conductor or a stranger for front seat. undecided

She just succeeded in destroying the relationship she had with the sister that is If there was ever any because from the way op narrated the story his girlfriend is arrogant and proud. If she marries op tomorrow and they have a big misunderstanding who will she run to? She still get mouth dey shout breakup. Mtchew, some people never learn. Front seat for op car no mean say na automatic visa for marriage. Some women sha. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Sleekshady(f): 8:04am On Sep 13, 2014
I just don't understand why some ladies fight over little things, If I were the girlfriend, seeing his sister @ the front seat will make me go straight to the back seat without being told! Except the sister comes down and demand for me to seat at the front, even at that I will still want her to maintain that position cos its just for that day, every other time the front seat belongs to me as simple as that its just a sign of respect to your sister inlaw to be...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Howmanage: 8:50am On Sep 13, 2014
girlfriend. You are attending as a couple, although she shouldn't have asked your sis to come down. You should have sorted that out and your sis should have known to go to the back. When your sis is with her bf she sits in front with him. Sikena
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by striker9(m): 8:56am On Sep 13, 2014
Sleekshady: I just don't understand why some ladies fight over little things, If I were the girlfriend, seeing his sister @ the front seat will make me go straight to the back seat without being told! Except the sister comes down and demand for me to seat at the front, even at that I will still want her to maintain that position cos its just for that day, every other time the front seat belongs to me as simple as that its just a sign of respect to your sister inlaw to be...
You have spoken well,wise statement.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by cococandy(f): 9:03am On Sep 13, 2014
Godmother: ^^^ its an unwritten rule. But even at that, the girlfriend had no right to tell the sister to come down. Even if the person she met there wasn't the man's sister but a mere acquaintance, asking the person to come down is very rude.
hundred percent

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos / When A Girl Is Caught Cheating / The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.